Lovesick

Another Story

Everyone wish that their stories have a happy end, especially their love stories.
None ever dream of what actually happen after they already have their happy ending - I didn’t.
Since young, I’ve always dream of becoming a singer and my dream came true with the Wonder Girls.
We have our fair share of fame and experience but that has passed.
Now, the members including me, lead separate lives - some got back to study, some work as producers and as for me, I married the person I love.
My husband and I have the same goal that is to create a loving and happy family, although we do suffer hiccups in our long relationship, then again who doesn’t?
At the end of the day, we still love each other. Selfishly, I assume, my love story ends happily when I got married - that is before I met him. Slowly and unknowingly, a story is created.
This is another story of my life.


*~*~*


Sunye opened the door quietly as she didn’t want to disturb the recording session.

“Seungri, don’t you eat anything at all this morning? Your voice has no energy. Once again” The man in the red hat instructed Seungri who is in the recording booth. Seungri saw Sunye and wanted to greet her but she signaled him to keep quiet. Slowly, Sunye tiptoed behind the man wearing a red hat.

“Oppa”

“Yah, you scared the hell out of me, jagiya~” Jiyong said, surprised. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. Sunye landed on Jiyong’s lap as he wrapped his hands around her waist showing his affection. Although, she didn’t fancy PDA, she didn’t mind this because they are not really in a public place. YG office is like her second home now as Jiyong spent most of his time here other than their home.

“Hyung, since Sunye noona is here already, can we take a break?”

“No, you can’t. I want to finish your recording by today” Jiyong said sternly.

Seungri pouted as he heard the answer, “Noona, please help me? Can you ask your husband to take a break?”

Sunye looked at her husband but Jiyong shook his head. She pressed a button on the board and said, “Sorry, Seungri. I don’t interfere with my husband’s work. But, you know what, I’ll treat you food once you finish the recording. How’s that sound?”

“Okay, noona! But only the two of us are going. Don’t bring hyung because I’m not able to digest my food properly after facing him all day in the recording studio” Seungri teased Jiyong.

But, before Sunye can answer, Jiyong hit the button and said, “In your dream, if you ever think I’ll let my wife to eat with you” Sunye looked at her husband,

“Yeobo, I think it is quite fair, since I don’t interfere with your work. At least, you should give me a little freedom to do things my way. Besides, it’s Seungri, your friend and group member”

“The very reason because he is Seungri that makes me don’t want to let you go with him”

“Yeobo ~” Sunye said as she watched her husband.

Jiyong knew what it meant, after all they have been together in a relationship for years, “Okay, okay, whatever you say. But just this once” Jiyong said giving in.

Sunye pinched her husband’s cheek as she stood up, “Now, I’ll go and get some refreshment for the both of you. What do you want?”

“The usual” Jiyong said. “And don’t get Seungri anything” he added.

Sunye just laughed at her childish husband as she made her way out of the recording room to a café near YG building.


*~*~*


“Two iced coffee and one expresso please. Also, give me two doughnuts and one sandwich. Take away” Sunye said to the boy behind the counter.

“Sunye-sshi?” A guy called Sunye from behind.

Thinking that he is one of her fans, Sunye turned and smiled at the guy, but to her surprise. “Donghae oppa?” She bowed to her sunbae. “Annyoung haesaeyo”

“Ah, yes. Annyoung haesaeyo” Donghae replied but before he could continue the counter-boy interrupted, “Sunye sshi your order”

“Yes, thank you’ Sunye turned to pay and took her order.

“Your lunch?” Donghae asked. “Well yes and no. Just some snacks for Jiyong oppa and Seungri. What about you Donghae oppa?” Sunye asked.

“I am meeting a friend nearby, by the way how are you? I think it has been more than a year since we last met. If I’m not mistaken, the last time was at your wedding, right?” Donghae said.

Sunye recalled as Donghae came with few other Super Junior members to her wedding. “I’m fine thank you. Enjoying my life as a housewife” she laughed as red spots appeared on her cheeks.

“Ah yes, how’s Jiyong? I heard he is recording for his new solo album?”

“He’s fine and yes he is currently busy recording songs for his solo album” Sunye answered as she walked out of the café with Donghae.


*~*~*


“You don’t plan to continue singing?” Donghae asked curiously as they walked together. Both were heading the same direction.

“Well of course I do, but now my first priority is my husband. I will only take offers after consulting and adjusting my schedule with Jiyong oppa. My latest project will be a duet song with JYP-nim so I’m going to New York soon for the recording” Sunye informed him while sipping her iced coffee.

“I see, that’s good to hear” Donghae answered.

They are about to reach YG building when Sunye phone rings. “Hello, oppa. I’m almost there. Oh! I see you already” Sunye said as she waved at Jiyong who is standing in front of the building with Seungri. Jiyong and Seungri exchanged greetings with Donghae.

“I met Donghae oppa at the café nearby. Have you finish recording?”

“Well this boy right here has no energy left so I asked him to come again tomorrow. How are you, hyung?” Jiyong turned and asked Donghae politely.

“I’m fine thank you. I’m meeting my friend nearby actually” he replied.

They were about to converse further but got stopped by Seungri, “Noona, hyung. I’ve got to go now. I forgot I supposed to meet a friend. See you guys later. Take care”

“Wait, Seungri, take your iced coffee and sandwich” Sunye almost forgot to give him earlier.

“Thank you noona, saranghae” Seungri said before he board the company’s vehicle and went off.

“I guess I get to get going as well. Nice to meet you two” Donghae said as he excused himself.

“Ah yes hyung, take care” Jiyong said as Sunye and him bowed courteously to Donghae.

Donghae walked and as he turned to the left of the building, he can’t help but to steal glances at the couple.

He overhead their conversations, “So what did you buy for both of us?” Jiyong asked as he took the plastic bag from Sunye.

“Wait, let me. Here, your favorite doughnut” Sunye said as she fed her husband lovingly.

At that moment, Donghae can’t help but feel envy towards them, no, he is actually envy of Jiyong.

‘How I wish I am at his place now. Oh, wait. What am I thinking? This is wrong. I promised myself on the day of her wedding that I shall wish her all the happiness in the world’ Donghae reminded himself. ‘Why does God do this to me? Why do I have to meet her again? I buried the feelings for her a year ago or didn’t I?’ He contemplated further.

Looking away and leaving the place as if he is running from something, Donghae walked hurriedly to his destination as he tried to deny his secret feelings for Sunye.


.: Author's Note :.
Finally, the first chapter is posted. I did a couple of revision as I was not satisfied with my first draft. Anyway, hope you enjoy reading and comments are love =) Btw, below, is just an old picture which i found on my G-Ye<3 treasure box hehehe...Once in a while, its good to reminisce the memories. I might share more pictures every time i post a chapter =)

♥ Picture of the Day ♥

Credit: naver blog
Posted Image
GD: Oops, Sunye is looking (Sunye smiles as she twirls her finger)
Seungri (smiling): Haha, this leader couple is so obvious with their ‘signals’