You don't know love.

304 Days

----------

 

“ And why do you think I would do that? “ A smirk escaped from the side of the man’s lips. He was absolutely gorgeous. His hair was black, just like a raven’s wings. The moonlight was shining on him, highlighting his features. He owned a pair of daring brown eyes. His lips were soft and plump.

“ You know what you are doing. You obviously do. You just want to hurt her. Jae-Sung, aren’t you tired? Do you have to be so cruel? Do you even know what is love? Heck no, you just toy around with women. She doesn’t know who- I mean what kind of monster you are! You did this a 100 years ago, guess what you got her into?! I just don’t get you! Why do you have to take away the one I love the most?! “ Jong In almost hit the beautiful man in the face. But he ended up yelling at him through his tears.

Jae-Sung looked at him, enjoying the pain he was giving to Jong In. It was true. He never really loved anyone. All the women that claimed that they loved him just came for the fortune. But he never told his feelings to anyone. He was hurt so badly, so badly that vowed to himself that he would never trust women nor believe in love anymore. Jong In, on the other hand, met the love of his life. He was so happy, and Jae-Sung was filled with jealously. He became arrogant and selfish. He couldn’t let Jong In have his loved one.

“ I took her away because if I couldn’t have love, you couldn’t either. Its unfair. “

“ So that’s the reason why you had to create bull about me and spread them out?” Jong In scoffed. Unbelievable, he thought.

“ Seeing her love you so much, it’s almost surreal.“

 

----------

 

Beep beep beeeeeeeeep……….’

Urgh. You quickly turned off your alarm. School is such a time wasting thing to do. But your heart lit up a bit when the thought of Jae-Sung waiting for you in class flashed across your mind. You looked at your clock : 7:30 am. DANG IT ! You rushed your way to school to meet up with Jae-Sung.

“Jae-Sung oppa !” You called out once you reached your class. He was nowhere in sight. You asked Eun-Gi about Jae-Sung. She gave you the same questioned look as she looked around the class. “ I swear he was here a minute ago !” She said. “ Thanks anyway Eun-Gi !” You quickly replied her as you left the class in search of your disappearing boyfriend. You reached the lockers and searched frantically. Suddenly, a figure that was leaning against the lockers caught your eye. You scanned the figure from bottom to top. He had a lean body, his defined abs pressing against his school uniform. He had broad shoulders and his collarbones were peeking out near the collar of his shirt. Your eyes continue trailing up. His jawbone was perfect, his lips looked so……..JONG IN?! You stared at him. You never realized how handsome he was. No,not now Mi-Hyun. You are so not checking out Kim Jong In.

Jong In saw you looking at him. He smiled at you and walked over to you. You were shocked that he even smiles. You always thought of him as the rude impolite guy. What is up with Kim Jong In today? He greeted,” Good Morning.” “Go-g-good morning Jong In.” He was now just a few inches away from your face, making you blush. Damn, he sure is hot. Stop it Mi-Hyun ! “Ummm…” You said, trying to kill the awkward atmosphere. You continued, “ Did you see Jae-Sung anywhere? “ Jong In took a few steps back and pointed to an alley. “ He’s there.” “ Thanks.” You muttered before leaving Jong In by the lockers and head towards the alley.

“Hey…Jae-Sung?” Sure enough, he was there. But before you gave him a chance to greet you back, you covered your mouth and ran away, your eyes filled with tears.

----------