Jae-Sung and Jong In.

304 Days

-----------

" Jae-Sung ! "

" Mi-Hyun ! There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere ! You naughty little girl." He says as he pinches your nose,making u hit his arm playfully in return.

" Not funny !" You said to him as you pouted and ran away.

" Now you're running away again ?! " He laughed as he runs to catch you.

He catches you and you both fall to the ground. He messes up your hair and you whine in protest. " Jae-Sung !!!!" "Yes?" He asked and pecks you again on the lips. You blushed and laid your head on his chest, because hearing his heartbeat makes you feel safe. You just want to treasure this moment forever and ever.

Who is Jae-Sung ? Jae-Sung can be a lot of things to you. A listener, a best friend, someone to lean on, the one that cheers you up and makes the bad days go away. But mainly, he is your boyfriend. And no, he is not the i-just-met-you-and-i-will-dump-you-anytime-soon-as-i-get-bored type. He has been there for you no matter what happened. You guys started off as strangers, then friends, and now, lovers. Time passes so quickly. It's crazy how your relationship developed so quickly from one stage to another stage. You don't regret, and you know you won't.

He catches me staring at him. " Why? Am i too handsome for you? " he asks jokingly. You smiled at him. " Yes you are , Jae-Sung." His cheeks flush red as soon as he heard your reply. " I just love you so much, jagiya." He hugs you tight. " Lets go home now shall we?" You interlocked your fingers with him and you guys made your way home.

"How pathetic." Someone steps out of the shadows when you both left the place. You didn't know, neither did Jae-Sung.

----------

The next day, you woke up early. You reached out for your phone and texted Jae-Sung a goodmorning text. After that, you repeated your daily routines like brushing your teeth, greeting your parents and taking your breakfast. "Mmmmm...breakfast smells good!" You said as you dug into your french toast. After doing your dishes, you walked to school.

When you arrived at your class, there was no one in sight except for a guy named JongIn. You didn't really liked Jong In, mostly because he was rude and unfriendly. You hesitated for awhile but then you still greeted him. " Morning JongIn." You said as you walked past his table. He stares at you like he was mocking you. You were annoyed by his rude manner and proceeded to your desk. "You never come here so early." He finally speaks, as if he was asking a question but also making a statement. He didn't wait for your reply and continued. " Did you dump Jae-Sung huh? Thats why you're here alone." He smirks. You were so furious but you kept it in. " No. And even if it is, its none of your business,Jong In." He looks at you. " So you do remember me huh?" "What? Of course i do. You are my arrogant unfriendly classmate." He stared at you, smirked again and then left the classroom. " Weird guy." you muttered under your breath.
 

----------

Soon it was break time, you sat with Jae-Sung and your best friend, Eun-Gi. You and Eun-Gi were chatting about some new clothing store that just opened in the mall. " OMO ! I was there the other day, all the clothes were sooooo cute Mi-Hyun ! We should go there together someday! " Eun-Gi said excitedly. You agreed happily. As you were eating, you felt there was something, or someone staring at you. You turned behind and you just saw Jong In. Great, you thought. You also noticed Jae-Sung staring at him with an intense glare. " Jae-Sung ah, is everything alright?" You asked worriedly. " Yes baby !" He immediately turned his head to you and you couldn't help but pinch his cheeks.

When break time ended, Jae-Sung threw his hand over your shoulder and walked out of the cafeteria with you. And again, you didnt notice the smirks and glares that Jae-Sung and Jong In exchanged...

-----------