Gray blazer

The hardest decision
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author note: Hello everybody! This is SunakoNakahara.
I was really doubting to post this, I'm still sad about Jonghyun...
Originally I was going to post this 18th but.... the bad news came and I just couldn't do it.
I was devastated, this sweet oppa is not here anymore because of depression. 
And I can relate completely, not too long ago I recover from depression, it was so hard to do it.
It's a daily struggle, waking up everyday felt so difficult. 
That's why I started this story, to let my mind be free to relax and create a fictional story. To let my mind stop thinking about... stuffs.
This is a way of escape from myself, a way to recover.
It's fine now, I'm completely fine.
Jonghyun, I hope you're fine wherever you are now, saranghaeyo. Anyways, sorry about that uu
Here's the fifth chapter of this fic, hope you'll like it. Suscribe and comment what do you think. I'm all up to criticism!!! 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 *               *               *               *               *             *               *

 

Chapter Five

 

Gray Blazer    I swear I don't understand. You say yes, then you say no to our relationship and my heart is confused. Indecisive love don't last long because the heart forgets everything, could forget that affection that once felt towards someone, that by indecision is already alone. 06/04/17 -09:55 am- Jiyong opened his eyes and visualized the sea right in front of him, the cold wind passing quickly through the place and the sun barely peeked out. He looked around and saw absolutely nothing, he was alone. He was on an island, and suddenly he felt peace listening to the sound of the sea as a group of seagulls pass by. What would he give to spend such a life, facing the sea, alone and without worries. He felt so much peace. So much tranquility that- "JIYONG!!!" Startled, his body reacted quickly with his eyes still closed. He discovered, when he opened them, that he was now sitting on his bed surrounded by his white sheets. "It was too beautiful to be true" He let out an annoyed moan upon discovering that it was all a dream and threw himself back into his bed to try to relive the sea and tranquility. To his bad luck, a second later he felt a pair of hands pull his sheets quickly. "Kwon. Ji. Yong!" He could recognize his mother's voice and wanted to cling even more to his sheets. "I told you today was the wedding!" His mom kept pulling on him. "I'm going to be late because of you!" Jiyong hugged his pillow and closed his eyes, shaking his head. What did that have to do with him? He was on vacation and his head hurt a lot, maybe he shouldn't get drunk so much last night... but he was very excited to go back home and see his old friends again, maybe it was worth the hangover, he had a wonderful time. Mrs. Kwon released her son and snorted tiredly, ran her hands through her hair to get ready and crossed her arms. "Are you not going to get up?" She asked and Jiyong shook her head in denial. She counted to ten. "Are you really not going to accompany me then?" She asked again in a dangerously low voice, this time she didn't receive an answer. She was about to shout at him until she saw an object on his bedside table that caught her attention and recognized it instantly, so she smirked evilly. Jiyong suddenly felt afraid, his mother's silence was never a good sign. However, he preferred to wait. "Okay" His mother said, and Jiyong couldn't help but slightly open his eyes with curiosity. Was his mother really going to let him go? He felt that she was smiling and he alarmed. "I will not force you to come with me" He spent a couple of seconds without hearing anything and was about to turn his head to see her when he heard her say: "Then... I'll take this. Goodbye!" The sound of keys and hasty footsteps ended up waking him up. When he turned around, he saw that his mother was already running hurriedly out of his bedroom with his car keys in her right hand. It took him a couple of seconds to absorb everything when he could react. "Wait, what- MOM!!" He called his mother but she was already going down the giant stairs to the first floor. "I can't believe it!" Jiyong exclaimed as he got up from the bed and clumsily walked out of his bedroom, that's when he realized. "Chaerin! Where are you? Where is Sunhee?" He looked around and his house was completely empty. "Where is everybody?!" "Chaerin went to a work meeting and your daughter is in her ballet classes" Jiyong saw his mother from the second floor lean out the front door. "Yah! Mom comes back here with my keys!" He ordered her and was surprised to see his mother stick her tongue out and close the door of his house. "I can't believe it, everyone does what they want without warning me!" Jiyong sighed and turned around to his bedroom. He didn't understand what his mother's hurry was today, he didn't remember there was an event today. When he passed by his desk and saw a gold card sticking out of his documents he stopped dead in his tracks. Suddenly he remembered, the wedding was today. His car was going to be destroyed today. And yes, he didn't trust his mom at all. He panicked and went to the bathroom to take a shower to follow his mother and take his car back, because he was sure it wouldn't end well. He thanked his mother for giving him the card with the address of the place where the marriage was to take place. Without another thought, he started showering. 

 

 *               *               *               *               *             *               *   -11:00 a.m.- Seunghyun walked down the hotel corridor with a hurried step and looked for suite 710. When he found it he didn't hesitate for a second and knock it really hard. He couldn't believe it when he told him that he had to look for him in a hotel. The sound of the suite door brought him back to reality, but now in front of him was a blonde woman in red lingerie looking him up and down with a smile. The woman in one movement placed her hair to the side, biting her lips lightly. "Hello there" The woman simply said in a seductive voice, that it had no effect on him at all. "Who are you?" Seunghyun simply asked and raised an eyebrow when he saw the woman in front of him smiling strangely at him. "Whoever you want, baby" The woman responded by winking at him. Seunghyun rolled his eyes not believing his good luck, and decided he had had enough. "Whatever, Dad?" He went into the suite pushing back the blonde woman. "Dad, where are you?!" He called him totally angry this time , and finally saw him. A tall man in a black velvet robe stood back facing Seunghyun, right in front of the white curtains of the room. He raised his left arm slightly and they opened slightly, gleaming the glass window that overlooked the skyscrapers that characterize New York City. The man turned around with subtlety and smiled innocently, ignoring the penetrating gaze of his son. "Hey" The man simply said and Seunghyun looked at him reproachfully. "Dude, what are you doing here?" Seunghyun asked approaching his father. "Sorry son. I was a little... tied" Mr. Choi answered him and raised his right arm, he was wearing some stuffed handcuffs. He smiled even more when he saw the surprised face of his son. Seunghyun stood petrified and snorted resignedly, a half- woman and he with handcuffs on his wrist didn't give him many options to think well of his father. He will never change. "Oh my God, dad!" He complained embarrassed when he noticed the suite's bed completely messy and broken. "How-how did that break?" Seunghyun asked weakly pointing to the bed, and when he saw his father smirking he wanted to slap his face in shame. His ears began to redden. "How do you think?" Mr. Choi replied with a mischievous smile and Seunghyun didn't know what to say, he was perplexed. "Hey, dear" Mr. Choi hugged the blonde woman who approached him. "Baby, I'm leaving" The woman said in a voice too sweet for Seunghyun's liking. "But I want you to know..." She came dangerously close to his dad. "...that this was the best of all" She finished saying and kissed his lips. Seunghyun saw the scene with a mixture of disgust and amazement, but for some reason he couldn't look away. He saw the woman say something in his father's ear and separate from him, the woman -happily already dressed- approached the door and left quickly. Suddenly he wanted to scream. "Goodbye, darling" His father said goodbye with a smile and met the stunned look of his son, he wanted to laugh. "You're good, dude?" Seunghyun looked at his father as if he had three heads. "What do you think?!" He asked and his voice was strangely louder than usual. He coughed a couple of times. "I'm never going to get used to it, dude" He said and laughed, his father was 57 years old but he maintained the vigor of a 30-year-old man... in every way, he admired him for that. "She was pretty hot, right?" Mr. Choi asked and Seunghyun slightly nodded, already more relaxed. "She said she was going to call me" he said with a broad smile. "She's going to call me, she didn't come out very expensive" "It's true, she was kinda cute" Seunghyun finally broke free of the tension and agreed with him. "And very young too, how did you contac-?" He suddenly realized what was happening and stopped himself. "Dad!" Seunghyun scolded him and his father looked at him innocently. "I marry today and you are doing these..." He points to the bed. "…things" Mr. Choi scratched the back of his neck with faint guilt, hurriedly excused himself. "What do you want me to do, Seunghyun?" He placed his hand on his son's shoulder. "Your mother, before she died, made me promise that after leaving I would do everything I never did while she was alive." Mr. Choi saw Seunghyun nodding in disbelief. "I'm just keeping my promise" "Aha" Seunghyun simply said. "And the promise I made to Seungri, can I keep it?" Mr. Choi blinked disoriented. "Of course, why not?" "Then we can go?" Seunghyun hardened his eyes. "I promised Seungri that I would marry him at 3 o'clock this afternoon" He turned with the intention of leaving the room and leaving his father behind, but he grabbed his arm and made him look at him. "Wait a minute." Mr. Choi held him back and smiled at him. "I'm sorry, I promise to behave well today" He tried to look him straight in the eyes so that he believes in his words, the smile of his son comforted him. He took his head and bent down so he could kiss his forehead, Seunghyun laughed weakly. "This is from your mother." He Seunghyun's cheek with nostalgia. "She would have loved to be here, you know?" Seunghyun nodded with some strength trying to stay cool, talking about his mother always made him sentimental. "Are we leaving now?" He asked to change the subject and his father nodded.

 

 *               *               *               *               *             *               *   -12:30 p.m.- "I cannot believe that nobody tell me anything in this house anymore" Jiyong muttered as he put on his left shoe with some difficulty. "Chaerin is going to listen to me" He said when he finally could put on his shoe and picked up the phone. He waited a moment. "Where are you?" He asked quickly when his wife answered while looking for his wallet. "Good morning to you too, my love" Chaerin responded with amusement on the other side of the telephone line. "I told your mother I would go to a meeting, didn't she tell you?" Jiyong rolled his eyes. "Am I invisible?" He placed his wallet in his back pocket and grabbed the keys to the van -which they happily still had- to get out of the room in a hurry. "Oh come on, Jiyong. Don't get mad please!" Chaerin said and some screams were heard in the background. She muttered something and the noise subsided. "I was going to tell you but you were so drunk last night that it was impossible" Chaerin laughed lightly. "You should have seen, you looked hilarious" "Ha-ha" Jiyong replied down the stairs to the lobby on the first floor. "Well, whatever." Chaerin suddenly sounded happier than usual. "Guess what? I got my clothes collection that I designed to go out in an important fashion show in Washington!" She shrieked with emotion. "Really? You never told me anything about that." Jiyong narrowed his eyebrows as he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter