Introduction

The hardest decision
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author note: Hi everybody! So! I feel in the mood to start wrtiting this fic and I'm happily surprised to have already 18 suscribers! Thanks for that. I promise to make a good fic full of angst !  ok, I'll see!! Suscribe or comment how do you think. I'm all up to criticism! 

I'm still writing "This is not happening to me" if you didn't read it yet, what are you waiting for?! XD I invite you guys to read it, it's a comedy one, totally opposite from this one. (I'm still writing it, btw)

Okey, I'm going to stop writing all this thing and show you the introduction! If there is good response, I will continue writing this fic.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

 *               *               *               *               *             *               *

 

    Introduction 
 

    How G-Dragon was born

 

  "Life is too beautiful to be sad"

Is life beautiful? Who says so? A stupid hippie? Surely all this bull comes from  a person who never faced any difficulty in the entire life. His life has certainly been pure bliss.  Well, for me, Kwon Jiyong, it wasn't  all happiness. 

What is life? For me, an irony. Only that, a ing irony. I always thought that life is full of happiness. The life must hate me from the beginning.  Since childhood I suffered a lot with the loss of my father and I have always felt something missing in my life,until now. I had a hard life, I grew up with many difficulties, my mom was suffering from depression since I can remember and I found her trying to commit suicide several times, in different ways:Knives, rope, pills, try to jump from the balcony, trying to drown in the bathtub, poison, everything you can imagine. 

Once when I was 14, she was about to carry out her mission but again for her bad luck, I stopped her when I found her in the apartment with a knife covered with blood in her hand. She was bleeding, but she was smiling so widely. It was the first time she smiled that way, it was an empt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter