14th February.

14th February.
 
 
14th February.
 
▲▼▲▼
 
Your POV
 
6 months has passed. And now is February. Today was a very speical day. Today was Valentine's day. Apparently Miss Kim said that the new student will going to be here today. But I haven't got English yet. I have English the next lesson. That new student seriously made my mind going crazy.
 
"------, what's wrong with you from the last few months, you always seem like you're thinking of something." L.Joe asked.
 
"Yea. I agree" MinKyung added.
 
"That new student just making my mind going crazy." I answered.
 
"You need to relax, ------, you're gonna find out in the next lesson." MinKyung said.
 
"Hopefully." I said, while looking up to the sky.
 
We were sitting on the school rooftop, looking to the sky. This way made us feel less stressed and happier. We always go up to the rooftop at lunch to relieve some stress.
 
When I was in the middle of thinking while L.Joe and MinKyung were chit chatting. The bell just rang. My heart started to beat faster. I don't know why? Is it because of the new student? Nah. I can't be.
 
"------, Let's go to English." L.Joe said.
 
L.Joe helped MinKyung up first then me. He's always that nice a kind, such a gentleman.
 
"Okay, and we can see that new student." MinKyung beamed.
 
"Yay! Can't wait" I said sarcastically.
 
L.Joe just laughed.
 
We walked to English together. As we just stepped into the classroom. We saw everyone just surrounded into a group and even Miss Kim...
 
"Wow.. I guess that new student is already popular." L.Joe commented.
 
"Yea..." I added.
 
"What are we standing here for, let's go and see." MinKyung dragged L.Joe and me to the crowd.
 
Once we MinKyung dragged us all the way there. I saw this boy, he looks...cute to be honest and handsome. I just stood there, can't take my eyes off him. He was talking nicely to everyone that were surrounded him. The girls just like screaming and that. When L.Joe saw that guy, he just made a face like he's not good looking than me.
 
"Oppa, this guy is so good looking." MinKyung whispered to L.Joe.
 
"Not good looking than me." L.Joe made a face.
 
"Whatever, but I think he's cute with ------" MinKyung whispered even quieter that the last time, but unfortunately I heard it.
 
I grabbed her ear lightly and whispered to her "What did you said who's cute with who?"
 
"Erm.. No one.." MinKyung laughed nervously.
 
"Good." I smiled.
 
L.Joe just laughed at out childish actions.
 
"What so funny..." MinKyung hit L.Joe's arm lightly and glared at him.
 
L.Joe immediately covered his mouth and pretened to zip his mouth close.
 
I was staring at that boy for a long time, when only God knows how long. After a while, I went back to the reality and was ready to look at somewhere else, but his eyes moved and looked directly into my eyes. I stared into his eyes while he stares into mines. It just seems like everyone who were stood near us, they just disappeared.
 
 ▲▼▲▼
 
Mystery POV
 
Once I walked into my English classroom after the bell rang. All the students in the class were staring at me, the girls were screaming and whispering things to each other. The teacher was looking at me as well. Am I that handsome? They didn't say anything at all, so I decided to sit somewhere. Just as I sat down, all the people in the class ran to me and made a huge crowd.
 
"Erm.. Hi.." I waved to them awkawardly.
 
"Hi!" The girls screamed and the boys just rolled their eyes.
 
They asked me millions of questions that seems like it never ends. But I tried my best to answer all of the questions. Some questions were kind of awkward to be honest. But most questions just about personal informations. After a while of answering their questions. I saw three figures came in the classroom, they just stood there looking at the crowd. It was two girls and a boy. So I just decided to ignore it.
 
Then I saw this girl, well, a pretty cute girl dragging the boy and the girl come near to the crowd. I was trying to focus on what they were doing, but the rest of class just kept asking my questions, it kind of getting annoying now. 
 
When I focused back to the two girls and that guy. I think I just stared at one of the girl deeply in the eyes. I don't know why, when I was staring at her, she was staring at me too. I found her cute, pretty and she seens nice. In my mind, I really want to get to know her. When I was staring into her eyes, I felt my heart beating a bit faster. I want to be her friend, maybe more than a friend. Maybe best friends?
 
▲▼▲▼
 
Your POV
 
We stared at each other till MinKyung tapped me on my shoulder. I immediately went back to my sense.
 
"Huh?" I looked at MinKyung.
 
"Are you alright? You were staring at that boy for a long time.." MinKyung said while pointing at that boy.
 
"Erm. Yea, I am alright." I answered.
 
I went to Miss Kim and tapped her shoulder, said "Miss Kim, I think you should start the lesson."
 
"Oh, yes." She answered.
 
She went to the front desk of the classroom. She took out a ruler and slapped onto the table. Made every students looked to her direction.
 
"Class, we should start the lesson now. Oh, and today, I think you all know we have a new student." Miss Kim smiled. "Mind to introduce yourself to the class?"
 
This guy went up to the front of the class and introduced himself.
 
"Hello, everyone. My name is Lee ChanHee, you can call me ChunJi. Please take care of me." ChunJi said.
 
Ah~ His name is Lee ChanHee I thought.
 
"Please, can you sit next to ------ and class, please go back to your seats." Miss Kim said politely.
 
"Okay." ChunJi smiled.
 
ChunJi went to grabbed his bag and sat next to me.
 
"Hi." He smiled.
 
"Hi." I smiled back. "Welcome to this class."
 
"Thanks." He said.
 
"Okay, calss. We need to start our lesson now." Miss Kim said. "Please everyone take out your homework and your text book, please."
 
We took out things that we need for the lessons. The lessons was fun. But I didn't focused in this lesson much because of this boy sitting next to me in the whole lesson. When the lesson finished, I packed my things quickly this time so I can get out the classroom quickly. By the time I finished packing, L.Joe and MinKyung said that they are going to go somewhere. So just me walking home then, I am not used to it. But oh well. 
 
"Hey, are you walking home?" ChunJi asked me.
 
"Yes, my friends need to go somewhere." I said.
 
"Mind if I walk with you?" He asked.
 
"Erm.. if you want to." I smiled. "But you might not going to the same direction as I am though."
 
"Let's see then." ChunJi said.
 
ChunJi and me walked to the front gate together.
 
"Which way are you heading then?" He asked.
 
"Left." I answered and pointed to the left side.
 
"Same" he smiled. "Let's go then."
 
I returned his smiled. His smile to me is very cheerful kind. I really like his smile, is cute.
 
"Erm.. I don't even know your name yet." He said.
 
"Oh, my name is Lee ------" I laughed awkwardly.
 
"Nice to meet you, ------" He said.
 
"Nice to meet you too. ChunJi, right?" I asked.
 
He nodded.
 
"Fancy a ice cream with me?" He asked.
 
"Erm.. sure." I smiled.
 
"I'll show you my favourite ice cream shop. I love all the ice cream from there." He said.
 
"Okay." I answered.
 
ChunJi and me walked to his favourite ice cream shop, apparentely that ice cream shop is my favourite ice cream shop too.
 
"Here it is." ChunJi spread his arms out.
 
"This is my favourite ice cream shop too." I smiled.
 
"Wow, we have something in common already." He laughed.
 
We went into the ice cream shop and picked out our favourite ice cream. I picked coconut and mint chocolate chips ice creams; ChunJi picked the same. We sat on a table and ate happily.
 
"So, why did you moved to this school?" I asked.
 
"Oh, I just came back from a country." He answered.
 
"What country?"
 
"Canada.
 
"I always want to go to that country for living or holiday." I pretened to dream about it.
 
ChunJi laughed and said "One day, I will take you there for holiday."
 
"Really?" I beamed.
 
"Really." He smiled.
 
"Thanks." I smiled widely.
 
He pinched my nose and said "Cute."
 
When we finished our ice creams. We walked out of the shop and continued our walk home.
 
When I got to my garden gate, I said "Thanks for today, I was really fun. I hope we can be friends?"
 
"Sure. And it is, I love to spend time with you." He smiled.
 
"Good night~" I sang.
 
"Good night~" He sang back.
 
I waved goodbye to him till I can't see his figure anymore. Today after school, spending time with him was really fun, more fun than MinKyung and L.Joe to be honest.
 
Can't wait to see him tomorrow!
 
▲▼▲▼
 

Chapter 2: 14th February is now updated.

Hope you guys enjoy it. I am trying to update a chapter everyday.

Please comment.

 

-Vicky-