Chapter 06.

14th February.

 

 

Chapter 06.

 
▲▼▲▼
Your POV
 
"Ah~ Hurt!" I shouted on top of my lung.
 
"Just don't move, okay? If you move, it will hurt more." ChunJi said carefully, scared if he did it too hard on me.
 
"Okay, but do it softly." I mumbled.
 
"I am." ChunJi sighed. "Do you want your lump to get heal quickly?"
 
"Duh." I rolled my eyes.
 
"Then, don't move." ChunJi used one of his hand and pushed my shoulder down.
 
Suddenly, I heard someone knocking my door really hard and loud. Even louder than ChunJi knocking the bathroom door.
 
"I'll get the door. You stay here." ChunJi pointed at me.
 
"Okay." I smiled.
 
ChunJi's POV
 
I went downstairs and get the door. When I opened the door. There stood MinKyung with tears streaming down her cheeks.
 
"Are you okay? MinKyung. What happened?" I asked worriedly.
 
"L.Joe, he.." MinKyung said half-way and started crying again.
 
I didn't think about second thought and just went to hug MinKyung. It feels normal to hug MinKyung but when I hug ------, I feel safe and confortable around her. But MinKyung, it just feels normal. 
 
"Don't worry, coming." I parted the hug.
 
She nodded and came into the house. I closed the door behind me. 
 
"Wait here, I am going to call ------ down here." I smiled.
 
She just nodded for the answer. I went upstairs and walked to ------'s bedroom. But all I saw was ------ getting ready to go somewhere.
 
"Where you going? MinKyung's here." I asked quickly.
 
"Is she? Oh, but I need to go somewhere. You look after her." She smiled.
 
"Why? Where are you going? I can't handle this on my own." I said.
 
"You can, ChunJi. Just talk to her and ask her what happened." She placed her hand on my shoulder.
 
"But where are you going though?" I asked again quickly to not waste much time.
 
"I need to go to L.Joe, he said he wants me to come over." She smiled.
 
"But.." I pouted.
 
"No but." She gave me a gentle smile. "Now let's go."
 
She pulled my arm and pulled me downstairs with her.
 
"But.." I said 'but' again.
 
"What did I said? No but.." She used her first finger and put it on her lips.
 
"Your lump, is not healed yet." I pointed at her forehead.
 
"I'll be fine." She smiled. "I'll come back tonight and you can heal it for me?"
 
End Of POV
▲▼▲▼
Your POV
 
"Fine. But be quick!" ChunJi said quickly.
 
"I will. Your job is to make MinKyung Happy." I smiled.
 
"My job is to make you happy too." ChunJi smoothed my hair with his hand and looking at me deeply in my eyes.
 
"Really?" My eyes brightened, at the same time, my cheeks were burining.
 
"Yep." He chuckled while nodding.
 
"Okay! I need to go now!" I said, and waving goodbye to ChunJi while walking away from him.
 
I turned my head to the front to see where I am going. Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around my neck. He snuggled to the hook of my neck and my head leaning on the side of his head. He lightly pecked my neck.
 
"Don't come home too late." ChunJi whispered to my ear.
 
"I won't." I patted his hands that were still wrapped around my neck.
 
He unwrapped his arms and swiftly swung me around to face him.
 
"Let's just go together with MinKyung!" He suggested.
 
"Why?" I raised a brow.
 
"Cuz I am awkward with girls." He looked down to the ground.
 
"Erm.. Who do you think I am then?" I scrunched my nose.
 
"I don't know why, I'm just not awkward with you." He chuckled.
 
"That's weird." I chuckled with him.
 
"Please?" He pouted.
 
"Nope, just stay here with MinKyung." I shaked my head.
 
"Please?" He did the most cutest aegyo in the world.
 
"Erghh! Fine." I looked away blushing, can't resist his cute aegyo.
 
"Yay! Love you!" He hugged my immediately and parted the hug in like 20 seconds.
 
He walked into the house and called for MinKyung. After a while, he came out with MinKyung. MinKyung was looking down to the ground. Suddely, she tripped over a rock, but it she was lucky enough that ChunJi reacted quick and held her into his arms. I have this jealousy all over me. MinKyung smiled at him lovingly, so ChunJi returned his smile.
 
"Erm.. Are you guys ready?" I asked rolling my eyes.
 
"Oh. Yes." ChunJi looked at me and smiled.
 
"Let's go then." I kept a straight face.
 
Please, don't tell me that MinKyung is not falling for him or anything. I think I like ChunJi. I don't know. We walked to the bus stop and waited for the stop. Suddenly, it started to rain. I just stood there looking far away to see if the bus is here yet. I saw ChunJi and MinKyung is the corner of my eyes being lovey dovey together like a couple. The jealousy was rushing to my body again. After a while, the sky covered with dark clouds and it looks like it's going to rain anytime. Phew~ Lucky me, wearing a thick and warm coat.
 
"Are you cold?" ChunJi asked MinKyung.
 
"Ye..ss." She shattered her teeth.
 
ChunJi chuckled and took off his coat to cover MinKyung's cold body. I can't take it anymore. As soon as the bus came, I don't even care what bus is. I quickly got on the bus.
 
"------!! We're not getting on that bus." ChunJi shouted trying to stop me.
 
I ignored him and continued. I looked for a seat to sit on the bus. Put on my earphone and just let the music flow in my own little world. When I was thinking about how ChunJi and MinKyung were being lovey dovey in front of me. It hurted my heart a lot. I thought about it deeply and deeply. My felt my eyes want to cry. My tears dropped one by one. When it was the last stop. I quickly and weakly got off the bus. I looked around to see where I am. Unfortunatly, I don't know where it is. The place was very unfamiliar to me. And it was raining too, now I am soaking wet. I was running around the place to look for possible roads to lead me somewhere that I know. But I can't.
 
"Where am I?" I whispered to myself.
 
"Where am I?" I repeated again.
 
"Did I do anything wrong to deserve this? I just got jealous. That's doesn't mean I deserve this." I cried.
 
I was very weak. I don't have any strength to stand anymore. I slowly sat down on the wet ground and cried even more.
 
"Why am I crying? Is it because of him and her?" I asked myself.
 
"No, I shouldn't be crying." I wiped away some of my tears.
 
"But..." I broke down into tears again.
 
"I can't even stand up strong." I cried harder.
 
             "God. Please don't make me to fall in love with him anymore. I don't want me to hurt. I don't want ChunJi to get hurt. I don't want MinKyung to get hurt. And lastly I don't want to get L.Joe hurt." I prayed.
 
"Please, God." I prayed again.
 
▲▼▲▼

Quite a sad Chapter.
But enjoy.
Please, comment.
 
-Vicky-