Chapter 04.

14th February.

 

 

Chapter 04.

There's some violence in this chapter!

▲▼▲▼

"Let's watch a movie!" MinKyung clapped her hands.
 
"Okay, what kind of movies do you like to watch?" I asked.
 
"Comedy!" MinKyung said.
 
"No, I want to watch action movies." L.Joe barged in.
 
"Nah, let's watch horror movie." ChunJi said.
 
"Okay, a perfect horror movie for Friday night." I smiled.
 
"Aww, do we have to?" MinKyung whined.
 
"Erm.. let's vote. Put your hand up if..." I said but cut off my L.Joe.
 
"Okay, vote, how about if you agree with someone, you have to go and hug that someone?" L.Joe suggested.
 
"Huh?" MinKyung made a confused face.
 
"Okay, so I picked action, if you want to watch an action movie, then you have to hug me, got it?" L.Joe explained.
 
"Ah~ Got it." MinKyung, ChunJi and me nodded our heads.
 
"So, you picked action? I am going to pick comedy." MinKyung said confidently.
 
"I am going to pick horror." I smiled.
 
Suddenly, two arms wrapped around my waist.
 
"Ah!" I screamed.
 
"Erm.. L.Joe, I think that was not a really good idea." ChunJi said, unwrapped his arms.
 
"Erm? Why?" L.Joe asked.
 
"Cuz I scared ------" ChunJi smacked L.Joe's head.
 
"Yah! Don't you smack my head, we're not brothers, don't mind friends." L.Joe half-shouted.
 
"That's enough, guys, me and ChunJi agreed on watching a horror movie, so let's sit on the sofa and get ready." I smiled.
 
"Your fault!" ChunJi glared at L.Joe.
 
"How is it my fault?" L.Joe glared at ChunJi as well.
 
"Anyway, I don't want to make ------'s sleepover turn to a disaster just because of us." ChunJi said and went to sat on the sofa.
 
L.Joe went to sat on the other side of the sofa. He was angry with ChunJi. He grabbed a bowl full of popcorns and hugged it. Took a fistful of popcorn into his mouth.
 
"Yah! You're eating all the popcorns!" MinKyung at L.Joe.
 
"I am hungry." L.Joe glared back at her.
 
"You still can't eat all of the popcorns. What about ChunJi and ------" MinKyung said.
 
"I don't care." L.Joe stuffed more popcorns into his mouth.
 
"Oi! What's wrong with you?" MinKyung took the bowl of popcorn away from L.Joe.
 
"Yea, there's something wrong with him." ChunJi glared at L.Joe.
 
"Just shut up." L.Joe glared back at him.
 
"Why don't you." ChunJi half-shouted.
 
"You shut up. Like I even care about you. Telling me to shut up. Who did you think you are." L.Joe shouted.
 
"Come on then. You're getting on my nerves now." ChunJi stood up and went to L.Joe.
 
"Guys, you need to calm down! ------, come here, they are arguing." MinKyung shouted.
 
"OMG! What's happening?" I ran out of the kitchen. 
 
ChunJi and L.Joe were glaring at each other with anger. L.Joe stood up and punched ChunJi on the face. ChunJi punched L.Joe on the face back. ChunJi's nose started to bleed and L.Joe's lips corner started to bleed.
 
I ran between them and tried to stop them from hitting each other. "ChunJi, L.Joe. You two need to stop."
 
I streched my two arms out to stop them. They were still trying to punch each other. But at the end they went back to the sofa and sat down. ChunJi sat at the end and L.Joe sat on the other end. MinKyung quickly went to the kitchen and carrying a bowl of clean water and hung two white towels on her shoulder. She rushed to L.Joe and on her way, she threw me a towel. She placed the bowl of water on the coffee table and she bent down in front on L.Joe so I did like her, I bent down in front of ChunJi. ChunJi and L.Joe were still angry, they showed it all over their faces. 
 
MinKyung wet the towel a bit and gently tapped it on L.Joe. I did the same to ChunJi, but ChunJi's blood was bleeding more than L.Joe's. The blood from his nose slowly rolling down to his soft pink lips. I was staring at his lips the whole time. When ChunJi didn't felt anything moving in front of him. His eyes moved down to look at me. His eyes saw my eyes were staring at his lips. He felt uncomfortable and decided to break my gaze with his lips.
 
"Erm.. ------" ChunJi waving his hand in front of my hand.
 
"Huh?" My eyes slapped back to reality.
 
"What are you staring at?" ChunJi chuckled.
 
"Oh, nothing. Look at you, ChunJi." I sighed.
 
"Sorry." He apologized.
 
"Is okay." I let out a louder sigh.
 
Because this is the second time of my sleepover that's ruined.
 
"Here, don't move." I said.
 
When I was ready to dip the towel in the bowl of water, but the water was already mixed with blood. So I went to the kitchen to get a bowl of fresh and clean water. I placed the bowl on the table, then I dipped the towel into the bowl. I gently tapped the wet towel on ChunJi's lips. When I was gently cleaning the blood on ChunJi's lips. His hand moved up to my hand and held the back of my hand. I stopped at stared at him.
 
"Why did you stop?" He asked.
 
"Your hand, is makes it hard to do it." I smiled.
 
"But your hands are beautiful." He smiled.
 
I smacked his head.
 
"Ouch!" He puffed out his cheeks like a little boy.
 
"Sorry, but can you?" I asked.
 
"Okay." He smiled and he cupped my hand to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.
 
"Oi!" I blushed.
 
"You guys, don't be so lovey dovey here." L.Joe said in a cold tone.
 
"Don't listen to him." ChunJi glared at him.
 
"Guys, can you not argue, please. My sleepover always gets ruin." I half-shouted.
 
"Yea, please, don't hurt ------" MinKyung said staring at L.Joe and ChunJi.
 
"I am going home, don't want to stay here." L.Joe looked away and stood up, walking to the door.
 
"Erm... ------" MinKyung pointed at L.Joe who's now putting his shoes on.
 
"It's okay, now go." I gave her a smile.
 
"But.." MinKyung looked disappointed.
 
"No but, now go." I shoo-ed her away.
 
"Okay, bye." MinKyung waved to me and ChunJi. Then she went out the door look for L.Joe.
 
I went to close the door and sat down next to ChunJi. ChunJi looked at me and he moved a few strands of my hair behind my ear.
 
"Are you okay? I am sorry." ChunJi looked down.
 
"ChunJi, is okay." I smiled.
 
"I know you're not. I know you more than youself." ChunJi looked at me into my eyes.
 
"But, we just met last week." I smiled.
 
"Still, you're the one that I know more than anyone." He still looking at my eyes.
 
"Okay." I chuckled. "I am going to the toilet."
 
"I'll help you." He said and stood up.
 
"No, I can do it myself, you just sit here." I said and pushed ChunJi down to the sofa.
 
"But, I am bored." ChunJi pouted.
 
"Watch TV then." I said and pointing at the TV.
 
He nodded.
 
I went to the table and carried the two bowls of water now is mixed with blood to the toilet. When I got there, I poured the bowls of water into the sink. Then I washed the bowls with soap. I went back out and I saw ChunJi sleeping on the sofa. I smiled. I quickly grabbed the two towels and went to the toilet to clean. After that. I went back out of the toilet and walked to the living room. But now I found ChunJi sitting on the sofa with his eyes opened.
 
"Erm.. Did I woke you up?" I asked and walked to the sofa and sat down next him.
 
"Nah." He smiled.
 
"Do you want to stay here or..." I cut off by ChunJi.
 
"No, I'll stay here." He smiled.
 
"Okay." I smiled back. "Do you still want to watch the movie?"
 
"Sure." He said.
 
I went to find a horror movie. When I found the right one. I clicked Play. I quickly ran up to my room and grabbed my blanket down to the living room. Whenever I watch a movie I will always have my blanket with me, well, not at the cinema, duh!
 
"Why do you have a blanket with you?" ChunJi asked, rasied one of his brow.
 
"It keeps me warm, and is my habit as well." I smiled.
 
"Ah~ Weird girl." ChunJi chuckled.
 
"Oi! Do you wanna share?" I asked and sat down onto the sofa and wrapped the blanket around me.
 
"Yes please~" He sang.
 
I unwrapped the blanket and gave the half of my blanket.
 
"Ah~ Thanks, is warm." He smiled.
 
I just chuckled.
 
"The movie is starting now." ChunJi said.
 
I nodded.
 
As the movie playing, I felt ChunJi sometime looking at me. But I decided to ignore it. When the scariest part were coming up, I clutched the blanket closer to my face, so when that part is playing, I can hide my face with my blanket.
 
"What's wrong?" ChunJi chuckled.
 
"Oh, I just don't want to see that scariest part that's coming up." I smiled.
 
"Don't worry, I am here." He smiled.
 
I nodded then I focused to the TV now.
 
When the actual scariest part is coming up. I closed my eyes and I suddenly felt someone's calm heart beat next to my ear. I opened my eyes to found it was someone's chest. I looked up and looked at his face. His features on his face was beautiful. I ended up staring at it.
 
"Are you scared now?" He asked and looked down.
 
"No, I feel much more safe." I answered.
 
When the scariest part ended. I moved my head up.
 
"You can lean on my shoulder if you want." He smiled.
 
"Are you sure?" I asked.
 
He nodded.
 
I slowly leaned my head on his shoulder. His shoulder was comfortable and big. It was perfect for someone's head to lean on. He slowly leaned onto my head. I little smile formed on my face. We were just like a couple. But you know, unfortunaly we aren't.
 
I think I am started to fall for him.
 
When the movie has ended. ChunJi moved his head and streched his arms out and let out a yawn.
 
"You're tired?" I asked.
 
"Yea, I think we should go to sleep now." He smiled.
 
"Yea, I am tired too." I said.
 
I switched off the TV and I grabbed my blancket with me back upstairs with ChunJi walking behind me. When I reached my room. I opened the door and went down.
 
"Goodnight." I smiled.
 
"Goodnight." He smiled and kissed my forehead.
 
Did he just kissed my forehead. I thought. I quickly closed the door and my cheeks started to blush like crazy. I went to my bed and threw the blanket to my bed. I jumped on my bed and slided down to my warm blanket. I nearly can't sleep that night. Cuz I was talking about what had just happened tonight.
 
After like an hour of thinking, I decided to sleep. But suddenly, someone knock my door. I went to opened the door and there stood ChunJi holding a pillow.
 
"Can I sleep here? Is cold in the guest room. I don't mind if I sleep on the couch." He said.
 
"Oh, sure. You can sleep on the bed." I smiled.
 
I quickly went into my room and closed the door behind him. I jumped onto my bed and slided beneath my blanket.
 
"Ah~ Your bed is warm." He closed his eyes and said.
 
"You should sleep here then." I chuckled.
 
"I am now, come here and sleep." He said.
 
"Okay." I said and walked to my bed. I jumped on to my bed and slided beneath my blanket.
 
"Ah~ Is much warmer when you're here." I smiled.
 
I saw ChunJi blushing like crazy.
 
"Let's sleep." He said.
 
He hugged me to pull me closer to him. My head moved to his chest and listening to his heart beat. His heart was calm and quiet. 
 
 
My sleepover didn't ruined after all.
▲▼▲▼

Finished!

Hope my lovely subbies enjoyed.

:) Sorry, I didn't update like two weeks?

Anyway, Bye for now! ^^

 

-Vicky-