Chapter 03.

14th February.
 
 
Chapter 3.
 
 
▲▼▲▼
Your POV
 
I did my morning routine as normal today. Walked to school with MinKyung and L.Joe as always.
 
"------, sorry about yesterday." MinKyung look apologize.
 
"What for?" I asked.
 
"For not walking home with you? Duh." L.Joe rolled his eyes.
 
"Oh, I forgive you guys." I smiled.
 
"Seriously? You get angry easily and now you're forgiving us so quickly.." L.Joe asked.
 
"Erm.. cuz I had a very fun time yesterday." I answered.
 
"On your own?" MinKyung asked.
 
Before I could answer MinKyung, I heard someone shout out my name behind. I turned around to see who called out my name. ChunJi walked up to me.
 
"Morning, ------" ChunJi smiled.
 
"Morning." I smiled back.
 
"Ah~ So you had a fun time with him yesterday after school?" L.Joe pointed at me.
 
"Oi! Point at people is rude." I said with a bit of anger.
 
"Oh, sorry. Mama" L.Joe looked down.
 
MinKyung chuckled.
 
"Such a child." MinKyung flicked L.Joe's forehead lightly.
 
"That hurts!" L.Joe rubbed his forehead.
 
They started to argue about flicking forehead. When they say something, they flicked each other's forehead at the same time. ChunJi and me just looking at them at how childish they are acting.
 
"Let's just go. I don't want to be late for lesson." I said rolling my eyes.
 
ChunJi nodded.
 
We arrived to class, it was Maths first for today. We went to our seats and started  to revise for our mini test for maths. We helped each other with everything, I nearly stuck on every questions. But ChunJi helped me very kindly. Sometime I felt that he was staring at me while I am doing my work. When the bell rang, our maths teacher came in.
 
"May I ask why are you guys here?" Mrs Yoon asked.
 
"Oh, we were revising for the mini test." ChunJi said.
 
"Okay, you two can revise till all the students are in the class for the test." Mrs Yoon smiled.
 
"Thankyou, Mrs Yoon" We said in unison.
 
We chuckled cuz we said the same thing at the same time. Mrs Yoon just nodded, Mrs Yoon she's nice and funny but sometime she can me strict. I think she still a good teacher but Miss Kim is better than her. After a while, L.Joe and MinKyung came into the classroom but not the class, they're still not here yet. They walked to the seats behind us.
 
"Guys, where were you?" MinKyung asked.
 
"We were looking for you two for ages." L.Joe added.
 
"Sorry, we were revising for our test." ChunJi answered.
 
"Oh, okay." MinKyung breathed out.
 
"But next time you two need to tell us where you're going." L.Joe said.
 
"We will, don't worry." I reassured them.
 
Then the four of us started to revise for the test. After a while, the rest of the class arrived to class.
 
"Okay, guys, the test is going to start in 1o minutes, use those 10 minutes to revise so you can get a good result." Mrs Yoon said.
 
The class took out their text books and started to revise. 10 minutes later, Mrs Yoon slapped her ruler on the desk.
 
"Class, 10 minutes is now gone. Please put away your text books and just get a pen, pencil, rubber and ruler out." Mrs Yoon smiled.
 
Everyone took out their equipments out ready for the test. Mrs Yoon handed out the tests. Then we started to answer the questions on the test paper. After an hour, all the students in the class were finished. Mrs Yoon asked me to collect the test. So I did as she told and handed the tests to her. The bell rang at the same time too, so I quickly went to my seats to pack up all my things.
 
"The test was hard" MinKyung whined.
 
"What do you want me to do? You finished the test anyway." L.Joe rolled his eyes.
 
We laughed.
 
"Guys, let's go to eat lunch." ChunJi suggested.
 
"Let's go then." MinKyung said linking arms with L.Joe. "Aren't you guys gonna link arms?"
 
"What?" I said in shock.
 
"Link arms." MinKyung repeated.
 
"I am okay. Thanks." I waved my hands side to side.
 
"Yea, I am okay too, we're not that childish like you two." ChunJi smiled.
 
We packed up all our things and went to the cafe to buy our lunch. L.Joe and MinKyung always ordered the same. I ordered only a bowl of salad cuz I don't feel like eating today. ChunJi ordered the same as me.
 
"You don't eat a lot, do you?" ChunJi asked.
 
"No, I don't feel like eating today." I answered. "You don't eat a lot too, you only bought a bowl of salad too."
 
"I don't like to eat a lot." ChunJi smiled.
 
"You need to, you're so skinny." I said while pointing at his body.
 
He laughed.
 
After we finished our lunch, we continued the school routines as normal. It was finally after school. We decided to go to the park together to chat and spending more time with each other. We walked to the park together and we sat on a wooden table.
 
"ChunJi, do you know that ------ love to go to Canada for living, she always talk about how Canada is so beautiful, blah, blah, blah." MinKyung said.
 
"I know, she told me, and I am from Canada too." ChunJi answered.
 
"Oh, that's good then, I think we should go to Canada for holiday in summer." MinKyung said happily.
 
"Yea, I want to go to Canada too, let's go. Shall we?" L.Joe said.
 
"Well, duh!" I rolled my eyes.
 
"Oh, you know, ------, Miss Kim said we're going to have a new student in our class again." L.Joe said calmly.
 
"What? Again?" I widened my eyes. "Why's so many new students.."
 
"I know.." MinKyung sighed.
 
"So you mean you don't want me to be here?" ChunJi tilted his head.
 
"No, we didn't mean that." I smiled.
 
"Oh, what do you mean then?" ChunJi asked.
 
"She means that there's too many students in our class." L.Joe rolled his eyes.
 
"Oh, okay." ChunJi nodded his head.
 
"So dumb." I pushed ChunJi's arm lightly.
 
"Ouch, hurt." ChunJi pouted.
 
"Sorry." I apologized.
 
He ruffled my hair.
 
"Oi! You messed up my hair now!" I pouted.
 
"Aw, I am sorry, cutie." ChunJi pinched my left cheek.
 
"Don't be so lovey dovey, you two." L.Joe pointed at us two.
 
"Yea, what about us?" MinKyung pointed at them two.
 
"What do you mean what about us?" I asked.
 
"You two being lovey dovey here, in front of us and we're just sitting here, staring at you two." MinKyung glared at me.
 
"I am sorry, please forgive me, my MinKyung." I used my puppy eyes.
 
MinKyung stayed quiet for a while.
 
"Okay, I'll forgive you." MinKyung extended her arms for a hug. But L.Joe hugged her instead.
 
"Now you two are being love dovey now." ChunJi rolled his eyes.
 
I chuckled.
 
After, we talked about random things, a lot of random things. We walked home together as normal. I was the first one home. I waved goodbye to them and went to the door. The door was locked. My mum and dad always home early, so if they are not out, they won't lock the door. So the first thing that came to my mind is that they went out. I took out my key to lock to door. When I went in, it was really quiet, not really got used to be that quiet in the house, unless we're sleeping. I went to the frige to get the apple juice, but I saw a sticky note stuck on the fridge.
 
It says
 
Dear, your dad and me, we're not going to be home for this weekend.
Something important to do overseas.
If you want a sleepover with your friends, you can invite them
But
You can't go out at night.
 
Lots of Love. Mum xxx
 
"I forgot today is Friday..." I widened my eyes.
 
Suddenly, I had an idea. I dialed MinKyung and L.Joe to come to my house for a sleepover over the weekend and they said yes and of course.
 
"Yes!" I pumped my fist into the air.
 
I forgot a person and that's ChunJi but I don't have his number. What am I going to do? Maybe L.Joe have it? I dialed L.Joe's number again.
 
"Hello?" A manly voice said through the phone.
 
"Erm.. L.Joe" I said calmly.
 
"I am not L.Joe." The boy chuckled.
 
"Who are you then?" I asked.
 
"Oh my... you don't know who I am?" The boy gasped.
 
"Just tell me already." I rolled my eyes.
 
"I am ChunJi.." ChunJi said.
 
"Oh.. Why are you answereing L.Joe's phone?" I asked, a bit surprised.
 
"My parents knows L.Joe's parents. And they are in L.Joe's house. L.Joe, he's taking a shower right now, so yea." ChunJi said quickly.
 
"Oh okay.. I want to ask you something." I said, at the same time, my heart skipped a beat.
 
"Okay." ChunJi said.
 
"Well, I am going to have a sleepover at my house. L.Joe and MinKyung are coming, do you want to come?" I asked.
 
"Oh, sure. When?" ChunJi asked.
 
"This weekend, duh." I rolled my eyes.
 
"Are your parents going to be at home?" He asked.
 
"No, if they are, I wouldn't have a sleepover anyway." I rolled my eyes again cuz ChunJi asking stupid questions.
 
"Oh, okay. I'll be there tonight then, See you later." He said.
 
"Okay, see ya." I smiled.
 
This is going to be a good sleepover, hopefully. Last time, I had a sleepover with L.Joe and MinKyung at L.Joe's house. It turned to a disaster. We made a mess in the house. The next morning, L.Joe's parents came home early and saw this mess in the house. They shouted a L.Joe, he nearly even cried a bit. We felt sorry for him. Then his parents said he can't have a sleepover in his house again, cuz we made a mess. But L.Joe's parents, they are really nice. They bought me a lot of things when I was little. So I am very thankyou about them. And L.Joe too.
 
When is time, I tidied the house and got the food ready.
 
Ring~~ Ring~~
 
The doorbell rang. I went to get the door. Suddenly, MinKyung just gave me a hug.
 
"Woah. What's up with you?" I asked.
 
"Nothing. I just missed you." MinKyung snuggled into my shoulder.
 
"Okay.." I rolled my eyes. "Can you.."
 
"Oh, sorry." MinKyung parted the hug and smiled.
 
Next person was ChunJi and L.Joe. Them two were trying to go in first. They were trying to squeeze through the door together.
 
"Guys, don't be so childish." I rolled my eyes.
 
"Yea, but tell him to step back, so I can go through." ChunJi said.
 
"Come on, L.Joe." I tapped my feet a few times.
 
"Why can't you tell him to step back." L.Joe argued back.
 
"OMG, guys, grow up. Both of you step back then." I turned around to ignored them.
 
"Yea, guys, just grow up." MinKyung chuckled.
 
I glared at her.
 
"Sorry." MinKyung smiled sheepily.
 
When I turned around to see them. They already stood there smilling. I tilted my head in confusion but they ignored it. Oh well. I laid all the bowls of snacks on the table. L.Joe, ChunJi and MinKyung went to the guest room to put their things in place.
 
After a while, the sleepover finally started.
 
"Let the sleepover start!" I clapped my hands.
 
L.Joe, ChunJi and MinKyung clapped their hands too.
▲▼▲▼

Third Chapter finally finished.

Hope my lovely subbies enjoy.

I will work harder for you.

 

Please comment~

 

-Vicky-