Chapter 01.

14th February.

 

 

Chapter 1.

▲▼▲▼

Your POV
 
A new start for everyone. Today is the first school day after a long summer holiday! I can't wait to see my two best friends, this summer holiday was really fun. I woke up in a very happy mood, I just don't know why? I got dressed and got ready for school.
 
"------! Are you ready yet?" My mum shouted from down stairs.
 
"Nearly! Only need a bit of time to finish!" I shouted back.
 
When I was fully ready. I grabbed my bag and went down stairs to eat my breakfast. My dad as always sat at the table and reading his newspaper and mum is in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I went to him and kissed him on his cheek.
 
"Morning, dad!" I smiled.
 
Dad got scared and jumped a little. I went to the chair and put my bag down next to the chair and sat down ready to eat my breakfast.
 
"Morning, dear, how's the sleep?" My dad asked.
 
"It was sweet." I answered.
 
"Had a sweet dream?" He asked again.
 
"Yes." I half-shouted.
 
"Calm down, dear." Dad said.
 
"Sorry." I apologized.
 
"Well, what dream is it?" My dad asked.
 
"Secret." I said.
 
"I knew you won't tell me." He sighed.
 
I giggled.
 
"But is a secret." I said.
 
"Okay, eat your breakfast, don't want you to be late for school." Dad said.
 
I nodded and started to eat my breakfast. Dad just went back to read his newspaper again. I always loved my mum's breakfast, is always delicious. That's why I always finish my breakfast before going to school.
 
▲▼▲▼
 
Ring~~ Ring~~
 
The door bell rang. I stopped eating my breakfast and went to get the door. When I opened the door, there revealed my best friend MinKyung.
 
"Moring, MingKyung" Dad said.
 
MinKyung smiled at my dad and I just rolled my eyes.
 
"Morning, MinKyung" I smiled.
 
"Moring, ------" She smiled back.
 
"Come in?" I asked.
 
"No, thanks. Don't want to be late for school on the first day and you need to hurry up." She said.
 
"Okay, I finished my breakfast anyway" I said.
 
I went back to the table and grabbed the plate to the kitchen sink. I went to mum and kissed my mum on the cheek.
 
"Bye, mum. I am off to school now." I said and waved her goodbye while walking out of the kitchen.
 
"Okay, goodbye, dear and be careful!" My mum shouted.
 
"I will." I answered.
 
I went to get my bag and walked to the door to meet MinKyung.
 
"Bye! Dad." I half-shouted.
 
Dad waved my goodbye and blew me a kiss. I laughed even MinKyung laughed. After the goodbyes. We walked to school together.
 
"How was your holiday?" MinKyung asked.
 
"It was good" I simply answered.
 
"Even without me?" MinKyung pointed to herself.
 
"Yea, cuz I went to L.Joe's for the most of my holiday." I said.
 
MinKyung looked a bit angry, cuz she doesn't really like me with L.Joe all the time.
 
"Well, as long as you're happy." MinKyung smiled.
 
I smiled back. We continued our walk to school. When we walked half-way, we saw a familiar figure. So we walked closer to the figure. Once we got close. MinKyung immediately went to hug that person. I ran to her trying to stop her, cuz I don't even know who that person yet and MinKyung know it before me? That just stupid cuz I always spot someone first that I know. When I finally got there, I nearly ran out of breath. This MinKyung, have to run so fast. But when I saw who that familiar figure was, my sighed in relieve. That boy, he's my best friend for a long time.
 
"Why sigh?" L.Joe asked.
 
"I thought you're some kind of kidnapper." I answered.
 
"Kidnapper.. yea, right." MinKyung rolled her eyes.
 
MinKyung always has a crush on L.Joe, everytime she sees L.Joe, she's the always the one who runs up to him and gives him hug. She kept this secret for a long time. And L.Joe told me that he likes MinKyung too. But I don't want to tell that MinKyung or L.Joe they like each other. I want them to find out themselves.
 
"Calm down, only joking" I laughed.
 
They both laughed. After, we continued our walk to school. When we got to school, the bell rang at the same time.
 
"------, what do you have first?" L.Joe asked.
 
"I have... English. What about you guys?" I asked.
 
"Me too." L.Joe answered.
 
"Me three." MinKyung said.
 
So us three went to our lesson together. When we got to the classroom, all the students were already there. We opened the door and stepped in, it was quite embarrassing to be honest cuz everyone in the class were staring at us like we were some kind of animals that they never seen before. And more embarrassing is that we were late on the first school day.
 
"Sorry, Miss Kim" We apologized.
 
"Is okay. Erm.. L.Joe and MinKyung, you guys are going to sit there" Miss Kim pointed to the seats.
 
L.Joe and MinKyung went to their seats together cuz they are going to sit next together. How sweet and I can't wait to tease them.
 
"------, you're going to sit in front MinKyung and there will be a new student soon, and that student will be sitting next to you. Is that okay?" Miss Kim asked.
 
"Yes, I am fine with that." I smiled.
 
I went to sit on my seat. And I took the books out I needed for the English lesson. I always like English lesson cuz English is my second favourite subject and Miss Kim is super nice to us. She teach us very nicely and politely. All the students in my class, they all love Miss Kim. Miss Kim was the youngest teacher in the school. When she finished he college, she immediately started this teacher job. She said she loved this job cuz she loved all the students she's teaching. Why I know all the things about Miss Kim? Cuz she always tell her life story in English and everyday, she has something new to tell. Sometime, when she's in a really good mood, she will bring her guitar to the lesson and sing a English song with us.
 
"Okay, Class has ended now, please pack up your things" Miss Kim smiled.
 
While I was packing up my things. L.Joe and MinKyung were already ready and waiting for me to finished.
 
"Why are you so slow, ------" They asked.
 
"What's wrong?" I asked.
 
"Just quick, I am hungry already." MinKyung whined.
 
"Okay." I said while rolling my eyes.
 
When I finished packing my things. L.Joe and MinKyung were tapped their feet and crossing their arms. But I ignored it. Them two just like little pigs, always like to eat. In lessons, everything is just about eating. When we walked to the cafe. The cafe was nearly full of students. We went to line up to get our lunch. I got just a box of sandwich and a little bottle of apple drink. But L.Joe and MinKyung got a lot of foods. MinKyung bought a box of sandwich and a plate of chocolate cake and L.Joe bought two boxes of sandwiches cuz he always get hungry during lessons; one bottle of orange juice and one bottle of apply juice. Them two just eats too much, hopefully they won't get fat.
 
When we finished our lunch, the bell rang. So we continued our lessons through the day. After the last lesson, every students just running out of the school. I walked to the front gate to wait for MinKyung and L.Joe to walk home together.
 
"How was your day?" L.Joe asked us.
 
"My art teacher was so strict.." MinKyung replied.
 
"If he ever shout at you. Just tell me." L.Joe said with a bit of anger in his voice.
 
"Ah~ L.Joe oppa always nice.~" MinKyung sang and hooked her arms with L.Joe's.
 
"You two just look like a couple." I laughed.
 
They blushed like crazy. I want to tell them their secrets, but they said keep it a secret. So half of me doesn't want to tell cuz I want them to find out themselves. I was thinking should I tell them about it or not while them two just being lovey dovey.
 
"Are you okay? ------" MinKyung asked.
 
"Yea, of course, why wouldn't I be?" I said.
 
"Nothing, it just that you look like you're thinking of something." L.Joe said.
 
"Guys, I am fine." I reassured them.
 
"Okay" They smiled.
 
"Oh, ------. You know this morning, in English lesson. Remember Miss Kim said there will be a new student sitting next to you?" MinKyung asked.
 
"Oh yea." L.Joe said.
 
"How do I know who that student will be?" I said. "Anyway, I am home now, you guys can continue with your lovey dovey things."
 
"Bye." They waved me Goodbye. "See you tomorrow."
 
When I opened the door, mum and dad are already home.
 
"You're home now? Dear?" My mum asked.
 
"Yea, I am going upstairs, I am tired." I said.
 
I ran up to my room and jumped in my bed. The new student made my mind going crazy. So many questions.
 
Who's that new student? A girl? A boy? Is he nice? Or maybe bad?
 
▲▼▲▼
 

First chapter finished.
 
Hope you guys enjoy the story so far and who will be that new student?
 
Please subscribe, comment! Thankyou.
 
Comment means a lot to me. :)
 
 
-Vicky-