2nd thump Meet again..

in Love

“Sorry, for leaving you in your hard time.. But I know you’ll be just fine without me, I never help you for anything though. Success with your debut and.. promise me one thing.. don’t ever try to call me and just focus on your carrier, I’ll be fine..”

 

 

 

“Jonghyun-shii?” I heard three other knocked and this time I recognized Kyuhyun-hyung voice through the thin door. My half-opened eyes wonder around. I was still in my hotel room.

I saw my mp3 player laid besides the pillow, turned off. Out of battery, huh?

Then another knocked on the door.

“Jonghyun-shii? Jonghyun-shii? JONGHYUN-AH!?”

“Neh, hyung, I’m coming!”

I rubbed my eyes and quickly got up from the bed.

“Sorry for took so long, hyung” I mumbled the words while still rubbing my eyes.

He let out a chuckled.

“Had a nice dream?”

Very!”

I smiled at him as he studied my face.

“What’s with that dark circles? Did you playing games the whole night?”

“As if I am you, Kyu-hyung”

He smirked at my statement.

“So?” He raised an eyebrow.

“Just a night phone call with Onew” I answer the gamer casually.

“Oow…really Onew?”

He teased me with the evil voice of his, then he stumbled a second. He looked in to my eyes again, like he was searching of something within them.

“So.. Onew told you already?”

I looked at him confused.

“What did you mea..” and my eyes grew bigger in realization, ”You know! You freakin’ know but.. How? When? Wh.. Why  didn’t you tell if you know?! Hyung!”

What the hell?! So everyone know but me?! That really was unfair!!!

“Just collect yourself, Jonghyun-ah. As I know, Minho would just be fine by now. And yeah, I knew about that the day before as I made a phone call with Sungmin-hyung. You know, Sungmin isn’t really good for having secrets from me, besides he just too worried to his dongsaeng.”

He ended his sentence with his trademark smirk. Seeing the glow in his eyes, I bet he was thinking about Sungmin-hyung at that moment. I wondered about the relationship between them. Sometimes they were too intimate to be called as friends..

Crap!

I pushed that nonsense thought aside and sighed.

“Everyone knew but me! And he’s my band mate! That’s really unfair..”

I whined and his smirk even bigger.

“You know what, Jonghyun-ah? You really have a personality that I liked. Easy to freak out but easy to calm down too. Are you easy to bully too?”

I smacked his shoulder playfully.

“Don’t even try! Just bully your Sungminnie-hyung!”

He snorted.

Then he peeked to his watch out of a sudden.

“! I’m here to wake you up and to told you that we’ll leave in another hour but now you only have 43 minutes to get yourself ready!”

“Don’t worry hyung, I already finished with my luggage last night so now I only have to make myself ready and that wouldn’t take much time.”

“That’s good then! So, see you again in the lobby.”

With that he left, didn’t forget to give me a smirk before he retreated.

 

SHINee World

 

We arrived at Incheon Airport almost evening and I didn’t even remember how the flight was, I was too anxious to enjoying the traveled back. As soon as my feet stepped out the airport building, I bid my goodbye to Kyuhyun-hyung, Jay-hyung, and Jino, uttering some random schedules as an excused—cause only Kyuhyun-hyung that knows about Minho accident and I don’t think it’s good to spread such a news—but before I could run to the nearest cab I saw, Kyuhyun-hyung pulled me to whispering something into my ear.

“Sorry I can’t accompany you to the hospital. But I swear I’ll visit Minho as soon as possible with Sungmin later. Take care on your way.”

“Thanks, hyung,” I smiled at him as he gave me his trademark smirk. Seriously, if I didn’t know him for years, I might think he was mocking me with that smirk of his.

I entered the cab and told the driver my destination, rushed him all the way there.

As soon as I arrived at the hospital I jump out of the cab and head straight to Minho’s ward. I didn’t bother to ask the front desk where Minho’s ward was, because whenever me or one of my band mates have to stay in hospital, my father always give us the VVIP room that’s nearest his office room.

I turned at the last corner and saw Onew leaning on the wall in front of a door. He seems tired.

“Hyung” I approached him. He dropped his tired-appearance immediately when he faced me, gave me his warm-welcome smile instead.

“Welcome home, Jonghyun-ah. Sorry I couldn’t manage to pick you up at the airport.”

Then he he pulled me into a hug.

“Never mind, hyung, I know you have schedules to handle. What are you doing outside here by the way? Why didn’t you wait inside?”

I said after he released me from his embrace.

“I just arrived few minutes ago and saw a nurse checking Minho’s condition. So I thought it would be better to wait here until she finished her job.” He shrugged and leaned his back on the wall again.

“So, how is he?” I asked while copied his action, leaning on the wall beside him.

“Better, a lot..” He smiled, ”He was awake this morning, and after a few tests your father informed us that he’s totally fine but need to rest here for a week. That’s the reason why you don’t see Taemin here. Key finally could convince him that Minho would be fine to be left for few hours just to take a bath and change in the dorm. That kid.”

Onew sighed at the memories.

“He must be felt guilty. After all, Minho got into accident after they had a fought, as you told me.”

“More than that, I thought..” He muttered the words absentmindedly.

“What?” I frowned then turned to face him again, “What did you mean?”

But before he could say a single word, the door opened and a nurse came out from the room.

Then I stunned.

She noticed Onew and nodded, taken aback a bit as she saw me but then nodded at me as well.

That figure..

“Good evening. Minho-shii has been waiting for his band mates.”

That voice..

She motioned us to enter the room then smiled warmly before left.

That smile..

“..fairy….”