1st thump A Bad News and A Good Dream

in Love

 

“Oppa, For all these time you take care of me ‘till this very second.. thank you.. and I’m sorry..  I really do love you and will always do. Good bye,” were the very last words she uttered to me, I thought. I really thought..

 

 

 

This is my last day here in Japan due the promoting of SM the Ballad’s new single. I had just finished packing things when my phone vibrated. I picked up immediately after I saw ‘our clumsy Leader’ on the screen. Yeah, he really was.

“Hello?” there’s just silence on the other end. “Hello? Hyung..?” I tried again.

“H-hello, Jonghyun-ah! I’m sorry for disturb you in such a time, is your schedules over yet?”

“Nothing to sorry, hyung, I’m already in my hotel room and just finished packing my things. What’s wrong?” I could feel the concern in my words. I don’t know why, but somehow his voice didn’t sound right. Again, there’s a second of silence before I get the answer from the other line.

“You are done already? Thank goodness! When would you back to Seoul?” Okay, this getting odd. Usually, at the time like this he would screaming to the phone telling me never dare to forget his goods and come back right there and then.

“We’ll take the first flight tomorrow. Was anything wrong, hyung? You sounded weird,” I let the words slipped my mouth without even realizing it.

I heard long sighed on the other end.

“As you’re done with that hectic schedules of yours I think I can tell you this.. just don’t freak out, kay?”

What the hell is going on?

“Just tell me already, would you?”

He took a deep breath.

“Minho had been in a car accident last night,” he whispered in a very low voice that I barely could hear him.

“W-what? You’re just making fun with me, right?”

“Do you think I’m someone who would ever make fun of such a thing? I’m so damn serious now, Jonghyun!”

That calm but somehow sad voice of his.

He is deadly serious. I know it somewhat.

My brain took a while to prosseced those words.

“B-but.. Minho.. accident.. last night.. It’s just..”

Then I froze when the realization hitted me.

“Wait! What? did you just say ‘last night’? What the hell, hyung!?”

“I’m sorry for not telling you right away, Jonghyun-ah. I just.. I couldn’t just screw your schedules, could I? I know you too well that you would just ignore everything and going back the moment I tell you,”

I could even imagine that infamous almost-smile of his at that stated.

That stupid hyung of mine is just unbelievable!

Like, really!

How could he become such a great leader only in the time like this?!

! That’s not the point now!

“Screw it! How is he now? Where is he? What the hell was happened to him?”

I regretted my rude words, but I just couldn’t help it. I bit my lips, tried to control my emotions.

“Calm down, Jonghyunie! He’s still unconscious right now due the anesthesia but had through his critical state. Your father said there’s nothing to worry about. And yes, he’s in your hospital.”

I calm down a bit after hearing Minho’s condition.

My father hospital, actually, not mine. I corrected his words in my mind but just let it go. And yeah, my father is a doctor and has his own hospital. Years ago, he really hoped that I would heir the hospital and the profession of his. But then he finally understand that I’d never into it. Someone made him understand, actually.

I snapped from my little personal though as I heard Onew’s voice again.

“And about the third question, I don’t really know what exactly was happened but as I know he got into accident when he’s in a taxi on his way home after finished recording for Star Golden Bell.”

Taxi?

“Weren’t he supposed to be with Kibum and Taemin for SGB’s thingy this week? What about the taxi part anyway?”

“Key told me that Minho had some little fight with Taemin before filming. So.. you know..”

This time, I was the one who let out a long sigh.

Of course.

 Those two kids.

Like, seriously! What’s with them these days?!

“Where are you anyway, hyung?”

I kind of know the answer without him answer it.

“Around the hospital, I just finished my schedules for today.”

“I bet you hadn’t taken a rest since last night yet, right? Just take care of yourself, would you?”

“You scold me for nothing Jonghyun-ah, I can take a rest there anyway. You know, your father’s just the best!”

He let out a little chuckled.

Oh, yeah.. By the way, think of it now, my father was also aware about Minho’s accident, so that means.. that means.. my band mates, my father, even the company had kept things from me since yesterday?! What the..

“Hello! Still alive Jonghyun-ah?”

“Uhm.. yeah, hyung.. what?”

“I told you to not over thinking of this. He’ll just be alright, your father told me so. Just get your good sleep now and we’ll see each other tomorrow, kay?”

“Alright, hyung”

“Good night then!”

“Wait, hyung!” I shouted just before he hang up.

“Hmm?”

“How about the others?”

“Taemin didn’t let go of Minho’s side ever since..”

He  sighed.

“And Key, I told him to just take a rest in the dorm. Taemin had been crying all that night and Key was the one who calming him down. I know he really worried about Minho too, so he must be exhausted both physic and mind.. But despite of that, they’re just fine. So don’t worry. Just take your rest for now.”

That means he handles schedules of the four of them all by himself today.

I always know that. Despite of his lousy appearance, he’s really something.

He proofed it.

“Actually, I worried about you more hyung. You didn’t mess up today, did you?” I .

“Yah! Are you under estimate me right now? I’ll get your tomorrow, Kim Jonghyun!”

He threatened me playfully. I chuckled.

“Sure.. Only if you can, hyung!Hhaha..”

“Yah! You’re just.. Arrgh..screw it! Just go to your bed already so I can get you as soon as you laid your feet at Seoul!”

He already back to his old self now.

At least I didn’t hear his forced calm voice anymore. It replaced with the familiar playful voice of him.

“Are you missed me that much? Oh, that really sweet of you, hyung! I miss you too, so badly~”

I sang my words.

Then the silence filled the air once again, instead of the playfully yell I expected as an answer.

But before I feel uncomfortable with the silence, I heard his voice again. The soft’s one.

“I’m glad I talked to you this night, Jonghyun-ah. And I’m sorry for kept things from you, but I never regretted it.”

He let out a small chuckled.

“You really have to go to your bed right now so I’ll have a fresh kickable tomorrow!”

He bursted out a laughter.

I kind of irritated but amused by his laugh at the same time.

“Sure. You have to get some good rest too, hyung.”

“I’ll. Good night, Jonghyun-ah!”

“Nite, hyung! Tell Minho I’ll already there as he opened his eyes.”

“Arasso,” then he hung up.

I laid my mobile on the night stand near me then threw myself to the bed. My head spin. Like I could really sleep when one of my band mates lied unconscious in hospital.. and I couldn’t be by his side.

But Onew was true. I should take some rest. Just staring at the ceiling like this for whole night would get nothing good. So I tried to push anything that bothered me aside, to numb my brain, to emptied my mind, but nothing’s used.

Then something crossed my mind.

I pulled out an mp3 player from my pocket. The old one. That was a thing I never forgot to bring whenever I go. I played the first song in tracks, Endless Moment from Super Junior-sunbaenim. The song went smoothly as I smiled to myself.

….

I've been waiting for a long time.
For someone who just like me.
I want to give my loneliness to you.
My endless moment, pray for you..

I can’t imagine my life without you.
I don’t want us to separate ever.

Even a little smile from you brings me happiness.
I'll make a promise this isn’t a dream.
Many days will pass and I'll still be yours.
My shining moment, forever.

There are times when my hasty feelings cause troubles.
So let’s keep the good memorize.
….

I hummed along with the chorus and my whole body getting relaxed. It didn’t like I have special feeling towards the song or the lyrics, but it always reminds me to the one who really love this song. The one that made me who I am today. The one.. The little fairy of mine..

 

I found her in the kitchen. Her back facing me as he put some dough to the oven. Earplug had putted on both of her ears and she was humming. Totally absorbed in her owns world. I chuckled at the sight, silently made my way to her back. She turned her back to the oven and was shocked with my suddenly presence.

“Oppa! You scared the life out of me! Aish.. really!”

She pouted. I couldn’t help but to pinched her chubby cheeks.

“Sorry, little fairy. Don’t you miss me?” I said as I plugged off one of her earplug.

“Never”

She answered simply. I just rolled my eyes.

She pushed me aside then started to clean the mess she created on the table. Her back was facing me again.

“Let’s hear what song has my baby listened to this whole day?”

I made my wonder expression as I putted on the unused one to my ear. Super Junior’s Endless Moment was going to its end but then replayed by itself. I chuckled.

“Let’s make it clear now!” I hold her arm and turned her to face me, “Why must this song?”

She shrugged.

“No reason”

I frowned and she smiled.

“I told you a truth. No reason. In my case, I never need a reason to love something or someone. Like this song, ice cream, chocolate, Kevin, and.. like I love you. That just happened. It can’t be help.”

Then she smiled a brightest smile I ever seen.

Then I heard someone knocked the door continuously.

 

SHINee World

 

 

 

 

So guys.. what do you think?? A failed one? Boring? Confusing?? I know..

This is my first story after all and I really hope to continue this story no matter what..

I know my English is terrible so really sorry for grammatical errors..

Comments and subscribes are loved (but please don’t too harsh with me..^^)