WHEN DARA IS JEALOUS

Sweet Moments

Chapter 4- WHEN DARA IS JEALOUS

-At the recording studio-

GD: and we are DONE for today!!!

T.O.P: Thank goodness we ended early... Hey, guys i'll go ahead im going to visit dara at their apartment ok? GD has been keeping us in the recording room for days now i miss my santokki already..bye guys..see you later..

Youngbae: Oh hyung i think noona is not in their apartment now.. She said earlier that she will be having a CF shooting for etude this morning unless it is finished already...

GD: oh, it is finished already... Actually hyung she is at the practice room 1 right now waiting for you...Her CF shooting started at 5 am since they wanted to shoot during sunrise...

T.O.P: How come you know all these things and i dont?

GD and Youngbae: I texted her....

T.O.P: Text...TEXTED HER!! YOU TWO TEXTED HER BUT YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!!

GD: So just because noona is your girlfriend hyung we cant text her anymore? or everytime we text her we should asked permission to you? Thats just too much hyung..Me, Youngbae, and noona is really close before you became her boyfriend you know...

T.O.P: (getting angry) So what are you saying?

YB: Our point hyung is that yes you are her boyfriend but you dont have to be a jelouse freak all the time. We just texted her like we always did  before you know. Dont you trust her?

T.O.P: Ofcourse i trust her. Its you TWO that i dont TRUST!!!

GD: DONT TRUST US?!!! You are UNBELIEVABLE hyung!!!

Teddy: ok!!! ok!!! ok!!! stop this nonsense now ok!!! Whats wrong with you T.O.P? Cool down dude!! just go upstairs already Dara is tired of waiting for you there...

T.O.P: ok!! im sorry dude!! it's just that i love her so much...i cant help being jealous and all...

YB: Its ok hyung..now go!!!hehehehe...

 

T.O.P POV

Goodness!!!! Why do i always look like a jelouse freak when it comes with my ever gorgeous girlfriend? What is happening with my calm and i-dont-care attitude? Why does she have to be gorgeouse,adorable and pretty all the time? Her fanboys is too many i even lost track of it!! and now she even have fanboys in indonesia? Younger than me!! Her fanboys is getting younger and younger!!! OMG!!! OMG!! Where can i find the fountain of youth!!!! 

As i open the door of the practice room i saw my girlfriend pouting sadly looking at a picture in the laptop. She looks like a highschool student because of her clothes ( remember the clothes dara were on her etude with shinee CF)..She is so cute!!! 

T.O.P: hey jagiya? whats with the sad look huh? what are you looking in there? (kissing her in the cheeks) oh so you are looking at my photoshoot in new york with Yoon Eun-hye? Why are you sad? You dont like it? 

Dara: (trying hard to smile) no, i like it...you look good as always... 

T.O.P: (touch her face gently) really you like it? but whats wrong? Are you jealous?

Dara: Jealous? a little....You two really look good together you know,,,,,  i dont think we can look that good...its like we are the opposite.. I mean look at us ( the two of them look at themeselves in the mirror) See? you get my point? i look like a kid while you look like.....

T.O.P: an ahjussi....hahahahaha....

Dara: Stop laughing jagiya....I'm serious here... i think you'll look better with Bom unnie... You know when i try to check us out in the mirror when we are together if we look good as a couple but.....you know i want it so bad just for once for us  to look good together like this picture with you and yoon eun-hye....i mean you deserve someone better than me..more beautiful than me..more ier fierce looking and younger than me....  i dont even know why you picked me? a woman with a childlike attitude and a childlike body structure.. (pouts and sigh)

T.O.P: You know what? i actually agree with you...

Dara: WHAT? REALLY? (look at T.O.P full of hurt in her eyes and  look down at the ground sadly)

T.O.P: Jagiya look at me... Look at me... (Dara looked up with tears in her eyes) jagiya dont cry.. i agree with you that we dont look good together because i think we look GREAT.. and it saddens me that you dont think we look good because we really are... You know...it doesnt matter if we look good or not...it doesnt matter if i look good with someone else or you look good with someone else.. What matters is we love each other... You dont have to be insecure jagiya because no matter what? you will always be the most beautiful girl in the world to me. You will always be fierce and y in my eyes....(hug her tight)

Dara: Thank you jagiya...

T.O.P: if i could give you one thing in life jagiya? I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes..because only then you would realize how amazingly beautiful and special you are ....

Dara: I Love you jagiya!! You are truly the best boyfriend in the whole MILKY WAY!!!

T.O.P: hahahahahahaha.. I LOVE you more.. speaking of MILKY WAY i have a chocolate for you..want some? give me a kiss first....

.........................................and thats all folks...hehehehe.............. Hope you like it!! :>

___________________________________________________________________________________________________