chapter 1

Sweet Moments

 

CHAPTER 1

(YG Entertainment Recording Studio)

 

T.O.P:  Aishhh!!! Why is she not replying!!!!

 

Seven: Hey bro? What’s the matter with you? (Ruffles his hair)

 

T.O.P: It’ s Dara hyung.. She is not replying to me again!!! Aisshhh that girl, always making me worry. Where is she by the way? Hey teddy hyung, Do you know where 2ne1 is?

 

Teddy: (laughs) Awwww, seunghyun… you’re so sweet!! You miss her already?!!(hugs T.O.P)

 

T.O.P: Eeeewww hyung!! Get off me.. (push teddy away)

 

Teddy: (Chuckles) Chill dude…Doll, didn’t tell you? They are now shooting for their UGLY MV… Jiyong and Seungri are there to support them.  Sometimes I feel like you two are not in a relationship, you don’t even know where your girlfriend is. Hahahahaha…just kidding dude….

 

T.O.P: (sad) You’re right teddy hyung. It seems that I am slowly losing her you know. Before she can still text and call me all the time even though they are busy for promotions, we can always go to the amusement park whenever I want to, we can talk all night without any care in the world and if I get back here in korea from Japan she would welcome me with a hug and cook some home made foods. But now? I don’t know, I mean we still see and talk with each other but it’s just for a short time. She is always in a hurry. 

 

Seven: Dude I don’t know that you are this sensitive. Imagine what she feels too when you’re busy in Japan promoting for 2 months and shooting your movie for 3 weeks.  She feels the same before too. Dara loves you so much bro it’s just that 2ne1 are so busy right now. With their I am the best promotions,  Hate You choreography practice, UGLY MV shooting and choreo practice, their first concert practice and Japan debut preparations.  Don’t forget, your girlfriend is in charge with the Public Relations and Promotions of 2ne1 here and in Japan.

 

Teddy: All you could do is support her on this not SULK about it that’s what she did before. She was sad because you are so busy but she still supported you silently on her me2days and by always texting and calling you right? So stop being so sad dude, because you look funny…(laughs)

 

                Then the door opened. A very fierce bad- looking SANDARA PARK appeared!!!!!!!!!!! ( Just check her look and outfit on her UGLY concept pictures) She greeted Teddy, Seven and T.O.P her boyfriend with a gangster/hiphop shake hands.

Dara: Yo, what’s up dudes!!!!  (Gangster pose)

T.O.P:  (rushed to her side and hug her)OMG!!! WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU JAGIYA? You have a tattoo? (looks at her face) AIGOO!!! You look like a handsome gangster boy!! Jagiya, you look like JIYONG!!! (sits at the couch)

Dara: (pat’s his cheek and sits at his lap) Jagiya, you don’t like this boyish look? My fanboys will lessen if they saw me like this…You don’t have a problem anymore..

T.O.P: ya, you’re fanboys will lessen but you’re fangirls will increase… FANGIRLS are  scarier than fanbotys..after doing that vegetta hair of yours from “I AM THE BEST” promotions fan girls call you oppa now (pouts)

Dara: (Cups his face and said) Jagiya, sorry for not having time for you lately, I’ve been busy..Promise I will make it up to you next time.. (kiss his cheek)

Seven: Hey, santokki and tabi ….STOP THAT SWEETNESS Of yours already.. What did YG said? Be discreet…

Teddy: and doll? Could you please change that clothes to a girly one? It looks like the one kissing SEUNGHYUN is Jiyong..disgusting…(Laughs)

Seven: and speaking of dara and jiyong being look a like? Isn’t it they said if a person looks the same with another person in the opposite gender? that two persons will be soulmates? So maybe dara and jiyong are really soulmates!! not you T.O.P. (Laughs) (T.O.P.gave him murderous glares)

Dara: (punch seven) Stop teasing my jagiya oppa….hey, jagiya be right back..wait for me!!! Love you jagiya.. PEACE OUT (in english)!!!

Teddy: (Laughs at dara’s antics) Your girlfriend is just so adorable..hahahahaha..

T.O.P: I know right!! That’s why I love her so much!!!