Chapter 2

Sweet Moments

 

Chapter 2

DARA POV

                I was packing the things I will bring at Japan when somebody entered my room….

Tabi: Hey, jagiya!!! Ready? (he hugged me from the back and kiss my cheeks)

Dara: (I then turned to him, hug him and kissed him at the cheeks too) ready for?

Tabi: ready to go to the airport….We will go there together..

Dara: jagiya, what are you thinking? We can’t be seen together…

Tabi: (sits at the bed) I know that’s why I made a plan… upon arriving at the airport parking lot you will be the first one to go out then after 15-20 minutes I will follow that way no one will realized that we actually went there together… Great plan huh? And I told Bom noona to change seats with me so that we can be together…Imagine? She let me buy her a sack of corn in exchange for that.  Are you proud of me or what? (smile)

Dara: Wow!! Jagiya, YOU ARE REALLY A GENIUS!!!! (rolls eye and smile) but seriously, thanks jagiya for having an effort to do that…I am really busy now a days that I can’t make time for you anymore.. Please be patient with me jagiya. (I hug him again)

Tabi: (hugged her tightly) that’s why when an opportunity like this happens when all of the YG family has an activity together? I instantly grab it so that we can be together without causing a lot of trouble.. I love you so much jagiya that I will do anything for you..

Dara: I LOVE YOU JAGIYA!!! YOU’RE THE BEST!!!

Tabi: Jagiya? Can you stop hanging out with Jiyong?

Dara: Why?

Tabi: (look at her from head to toe) That outfit is GDish…. And stop going at restaurants and go shopping with him too, it’s giving me headaches already… I mean, they think that you really are a couple when the truth is you’re MINE.. .. APPLERS are multiplying by the minute while Gummybears is like so damn little… reading APPLERS investigation at the hideout is convincing too you know, it seems that when you read their investigations you will really believe it.. even me, I am you’re boyfriend but I feel like jiyong and you really have a relationship too…damn they are good why don’t we fans have like them too… (dara just looked at him weirdly and amused)

Tabi: What?

Dara: APPLERS? GUMMYBEARS? HIDEOUT? READING INVESTIGATIONS OF WHAT? What is that? Are you alien talking me again? That’s why you and bom have fans too. it’s like you have your own language…(LOL) Are you jealous with Jiyong?

Tabi: You don’t  know APPLERS? You and GD’s fans called themselves APPLERS!!!  The hideout? DARAGON HIDEOUT is a site dedicated to the two of you..Yap, you two have your own fansite while Gummybears, our fans , is just a thread at the ygladies….nice huh? We look good together to right?

Dara: (sits at his lap) ahhhh…jagiya getting insecure again? Let them be…. It’s ok jagiya…don’t worry…Me and jiyong might have many fans but my heart only beats for you…so smile…don’t frown because you look funny…hehehehe..it’s so not you…bring back my badass rapper boyfriend please… and see this? (I interwine our hands) fits perfectly right? Before, when I am still a trainee I tried to intertwine  GD, Youngbae, Seven, Teddy, Kush, Seungri and Daesungs hand with mine but it doesn’t fit perfectly but with you? It fits perfectly and feels really good too…. It’s like I don’t want to let go of this hand ever… I wonder why?

Tabi: because we are destined to be together…. You are destined to hold my hand forever….

CL: ARGHHH!!! GOSH Dude!!! STOP IT YOU GUYS!!! love birds time to go!!!! Eeewwww…so cheesy…. Perfectly fit? Yuck!! Hold my hand forever? Really oppa? Corny…. (LOL!!)

Tabi: You just wait when you fall inlove CL…I will really laugh at you when I saw you someday being cheesy with your boyfriend..

CL: not gonna happen…

Dara: We will see…  Just like with my super hot badass rapper boyfriend here, he cant even say I love you before because it’s corny but  look at him now….hehehehehe….CL, you are T.O.P in the making when in love….

And they all went out to go to Japan.. 2NE1 CL,Minzy and bom are in 1 van while T.O.P and dara are on the other van..