TABISAN sweetness at YG Sajangnims office

Sweet Moments

Please keep in mind that this is not a continuous story..it is just a one shot of T.O.P and Dara sweetness..The chapter might not be connected with each other..thanks!!! hope you will like this chapter!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At 2ne1's PRACTICE ROOM

BREAK TIME (siiting on the floor relaxing)

Bom: Hey Dara, How's TOP, your drama king boyfriend? Did he finished sulking? (laughs) 

Dara: aisshhh, my  super hot badass boyfriend is so hard to handle now!! he is like a kid with separation anxiety..(laughs) I mean yeah, i am so touched that he will be sad because next week we will be going to Japan but it is im somewhat annoyed already!!!

CL: (laughs) hahahaha...ya, oppa is so adorable..Yesterday he asked me too keep an eye on all the boys that will approach you in Japan.  if the guy is showing some signs of admiration on you, he said i should keep you away immediatley!! He even gave me this checklist!!!

Dara: Aisshhh, that guy really!!! What checklist? What the hell!!! Signs if a guy likes a girl? is he for real? I am so embarassed!!!

Minzy: Me too unnie....oppa called me this morning...He said if i saw someone who i think admires you in Japan, i will immediatley call him and tell him the name of that ambitious guy because he will warn that guy to back off because your taken... (laughs out loud)...it really came from oppa's mouth he said AMBITIOUS guy..hahahaha

Dara: AIGOO (covering her face with her two hands because she is blushing) so embarassing..really really embarassing!!!! He always follows me around nowadays...always in my room hanging out...i dont like if he is in my room..you know me right? im a neat freak,,, should be always organized..when he is there? my room is so messed up!!! dont get me wrong, i so love that man with all my heart...

Bom: (chuckles) You should really be flattered instead santokki because it just means that your drama king boyfriend loves you so much. He will even shed off his fierceness badass image, be ridiculous and unreasonable just for you.  He even asked me to take really good care of you, must see to it that you are eating healthy, and always feel comfortable because he said that if anything happens to you there he would'nt know what to do...

Jaewook (Choreographer): Girls, i hate to interrupt your talk but the president said that he would like to see you now..as in now..ok? and Dara, bom is right...TOP just loves you so much..you know that right? (smiles)

Dara: ofcourse.. i love him so much too.. (smiles)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At The YG OFFICE

TOP: HYUNG SAJANGNIM CAN YOU LET ME GO WITH 2NE1 IN JAPAN NEXT WEEK!?! PLEASE!! PLEASE!! I DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO ANYWAY!! JIYONG WILL RELEASE A SOLO ALBUM HERE IN KOREA RIGHT? I HAVE NO SCHEDULE NEXT WEEK!!! HYUNG!! PLS!!PLS!!! (TOP keeps on whining)

YG: AISHHH!!!! TOP!! For goodness sake!!! do you see yourself now? You look so ridiculous!!! You're acting like a toddler!! You are worse than Yoojin (YG's daughter) You are giving me a headache!!!

TOP: but SAJANGNIM!!!! (POUTS)

Jiyong: (shocked) Did you just pout hyung? What the hell hyung!!! you serious? I mean Dara looks cute doing that but it looks so disgusting on you!!  stop that!!!

TOP: (smack his head) HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO CALL HER NOONA JIYONG!!! AND WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU LIKE MY GORGEOUS GIRLFRIEND POUT? I SHOULD TELL HER NOT TO POUT INFRONT OF A ERT LIKE YOU THEN!!! (screams)

Jiyong: (shakes his head)I can't believe you hyung!!!! SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU INSANE? ME, ERT?

YG: Stop guys.. you both  are acting like a lunatic.. and one more word coming out from your mouth TOP and i tell you i will not let you see Dara for a year!!!! Gosh, i didnt expect that a fierce badass rapper like you will be this so difficult to handle and ridiculous when inlove!!! 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Then 2ne1 entered....

When dara entered the office TOP immediatley hugged her tight....

YG: Here we go again.. TOP let her go please... Look at her she can't breathe... (rolls eye)

TOP: OMG!!! im so sorry jagiya..i just missed you...

Dara: (pinched his cheeked) It's ok my adorable super hot badass rapper boyfriend.. i missed you too.. i love you jagiya (and kissed him in the cheeks)

T.O.P: (cupped dara's face) I love you too jagiya.

YG: OK!! Cut it out you two!! Stop the sweetness!! and dont ever to that again in my office ok? 

Bom: AIGOO!!!! It's like im watching a DRAMA!!! So sweet!! so sweet!!!

YG: OK, behave now guys!!! i have something to announce ok? keep quiet..T.O.P stop bothering Dara!!! Listen carefully because this will make you happy... ok.. Jiyong, your album will not be released this october... is that ok with you? 

Jiyong: What a relief!!! Thank you hyung!!! because i feel that the songs in my 2nd album is not that ready for releasedyet.. I have many revisions and i plan on changing the line up of songs in the album... If that's the case can i have a vacation?

YG: NO!!!

Jiyong: But why? I have nothing else to do right? i promise to worked on my album when i get back!!

YG: You can't because you and Mr. loverboy here will be guesting in 2ne1's nolza concert in japan... and i am planning on releasing a japanese translated GDTOP album. So you are staying there after the concert to record the japanese translations... TOP? happY?

TOP: (stand up and hugged YG) Did i told you before that i love you hyung? You are the best thing that happened in my life ofcourse after dara my super gorgeous girlfriend.. Thank you!!thank you!! Thank you!! (kissed YG cheeks)

YG: (Smacked TOPs head) What's wrong with you boy!!!  (pushing TOP away)EEWWWW... disgusting!!!! Go back to your sit !!! (wiping his cheeks)

2ne1 and jiyong just laughs

YG: Dara, i dont know why you loved that guy!!! i pity you!!! if i were you? i will dumped him immediatly.. he is somewhat irritating you know!!!just joking TOP!! but really, that was so disgusting!!!

Dara: (laugh) i loved himbecause he is HIM sajangnim.. no pretensions and all... (looks at  TOP lovingly)

TOP: THANKS JAGIYA!!!!