IV The Bet

Maybe This Is My Destiny

“What's up Ravi-ah? tell me hurry” Yesung asked.

“I want ask you to do something” Ravi answered.

“What is that?” Yesung asked again. 

“You must pretending that you are in love with Lee Hyemin and you must be her boyfriend for 2 until 4 weeks” Ravi answered.

“Mwo!!!??? be that nerd's boyfriend!? Shireo! why you ask me to do something like that!?” Yesung asked angrily. 

“Ni... Nickhun and I are betting that you can be that nerd's girlfriend” Ravi answered.

“Nickhun, what are you two betting on??” Yesung asked seriously.

“Ne Nickhun, My pride”.

“Your pride? Are you nuts?, geurae I'll do it for you!, but when I have to do that?”.

“Later, when the breaktime bell ring”.

“Geurae, just only for two weeks right?”.

“You must send her a SMS every night, always with her when break time, and also go to date for once”.

“Nuts, if there something wrong happen, is your responsibility Ravi-ah!”.

“Ne, Arraseo”.

 

From a long distance, Nickhun the mastermind behind the bet, was laughing loudly. He planned the bet because he want to pay the revenge to Yesung. That because Victoria the girl who he loved.

2 years ago, when Victoria confessed her love to Yesung, Nickhun hoped Victoria can be happy with Yesung. But the opposite happened, Yesung reject her. And because that, Victoria went to China her home land because she had depression. So he forced Ravi to ask Yesung to date with a girl who he hate most. Nickhun knows that Ravi is Yesung's relative, so Yesung must be hard to reject Ravi's request.

***

Yesung POV

 

Oh nuts, I must date with that nerd. I already have someone who I like, and now I must date with someone I hate most, This is crazy!. And Nickhun... that person is really want to harm me. I want to did this because of Ravi. I have a debt of gratitude to Ravi, so I must did this to pay that. 

***

Some moments later, break time~

 

*TEEEEET*

The breaktime bell was ringing. It feels like a death bell to me. I must did Ravi's request that he told me before. Ravi already told that nerd to go to basketball indoor stadium. Well my worst nightmare will be real soon.

 

“W...What's the matter Yesung-ssi?” The nerd asked.

“I'm already watching you for a long time and I like you, so will you be my Girlfriend?” Yesung said.

“Y...You're kidding, right?”.

“No, I'm not”.

I must convinced her. I walked toward to that nerd and held her hand. This is just for a while, Jongwoon you can do it.

“Lee Hyemin will you be my girlfriend? I'm mean it”.

“Yes, I will”.

I saw her cheeks were blushing. This girl reaction was weird like her looks.

“Gomawo chagiya” I said as I forced to hug her.

“Che...cheonma”.

“HUAAAAA ANIYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!”.

 

I heard a bunch of girl were srceaming, oh nuts they were my fans!, I really don't want they know about this.

“Chukkeyo Chukkeyo” That damn guy said. Aish I really don't want to see him right now. 

“Gomawo Nickhun-ah” I said with a fake smile.

“Gomawo oppa” Hyemin said. 

“Cheonmayo Hyemin”.

“Hyemin-ah!!!!!!” Hyoyeon and the tomboy girl said with loudly voice. 

“Hyoyeon Amber!!!!” Hyemin said and run to them.

 

Hyemin now far enough, so it's time to me to talk with this guy. 

“Ya Nickhun-ah, I know this is your evil plan” I said rudely. 

“Hahaha you're right Jongwoon-ah, take your time with Hyemin hahaha” he said with his evil laugh then went away.

 

That damn guy, AH I really want to punch him on the face! wait for my revenge Nickhun-ah!. 

________________________________________________________

 

Yay chapter 4 is finally finished ^^ 

Tell me about your opinion about this chapter kkk ^^ 

Happy reading~