grumpy hyomin, flushed hyomin.

I like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday came and you hated it. You seriously hated it because it was time for school again, and that meant you have to wake up early even if you stayed up late the night before, trying to write your own song or look up at the internet, or even look for dance routine for the contest.

You hoped to reach school as fast as possible because you wanted to bury your head in your arms and sleep during homeroom. Hoseok looked at you and chuckled silently, making sure that you won't hear it because a sleepy hyomin, is a grumpy one, a harsh one, a violent one. The gates of the school was near and you thanked the heavens for it. but as soon as you walked inside the gates, the others boys dragged you to the practice room saying that your teacher already knew you'll be out to practice.

breathing in, you closed your eyes as they left you standing at the door once inside the practice room. Everyone set their bags on one side and you did the same. everyone sat on the center of the room and can't stop talking about a basketball game they saw the day before.

You raised your brow and suddenly spoke with a straight voice. "I thought we're skipping class to practice, not to have some chit-chat about a ball game i don't freaking care about. if you dragged me here just to do that then say it so I can leave asap" 

everyone stopped talking and blinked. 

 

They all stared at you then to Hoseok who whispered that you didn't have enough sleep. Nodding their heads, they looked back at you and you raised your brow, asking them to get to it already or else, you would leave the room.

"Alright, sorry about the chit-chat. We're actually here to practice but before we do that , we want to know if you have decided what to do for the contest." Namjoon said

"Yup, we wanted to know what's in your mind" Jin said cautiously.

 

You put your hands in the pockets of your blazer and immediately said what's on your mind.

"I already told taehyung my idea about the song we would sing." 

"And that is?" Yoongi asked

 

You opened your mouth to talk but Taehyung interrupted and did it first.

"we're gonna be singing All for you! The OST of Reply 1997" he said and smiled at you.
(All for you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_GyneFGQ74)

"Whoa that's a love song, right?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded eagerly. 

 

"aaaaayyyyyyy" "whoooooooo" "that's what I'm talking about" the boys howled together. Even Hoseok was joining them and you rolled your eyes. but one person didn't like it at all.

Namjoon saw that one person who had a straight face on and he immediately coughed. "Okay, what about your performance with Jimin?" he asked

You and Jimin looked at each other for a second and you lazily shrugged. 

 

"What about you and Jimin hyung dance to something cute?" Jungkook said

Yoongi raised his hands and patted the head of the maknae "as expected from the brain of a child"

"seriously jungkook, a cute one? what are we? a cute group!!? We're not" Namjoon said

 

Jin tilted his head while looking at you. "What if the two of you dance troublemaker"

You raised your brow and was about to say something but this time, it was hoseok's turn to interrupt.

"What the hell are you talking about hyung!" Hoseok said

"Whoa there chill" Jin said and chuckled

"Imagine Hyomin dancing to it!!" Yoongi chuckled as well

"OH OH HYUNG!! THEY HAVE A NEWER SONG THAN TROUBLEMAKER RIGHT!?" Jungkook said excitedly.

 

With that, they began saying things here and there, laughing and imagining things. You can hear hoseo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter