Phone calls

School Rumble

"I'll make sure you regret it."


Hyekyu made a facepalm. She didn't believe that she accpeted the challenge. It was all her fault for accepting that DARE. While staring blankly at the ceiling, her phone suddenly vibrated, making her jumped a bit. She took the phone and there was a message from an unknown number.

'Eh? Who is this?' she thought while staring at the number. Then, she tossed the phone beside her, ignoring the message.

Hyekyu rolled on her queen-sized bed because she was feeling really bored. Her friends were busy and no one could have a chat with her. Aewook was busy with her Science Project competition. Hanbyul was busy with her homework. Minna was busy with her boyfriend. Daeshin was busy with her Science process skills. Sungah was busy practicing for singing competition. And Mindae was busy for Taekwondo World Championship. Well, that left Hyekyu alone, busy with nothing.

The phone suddenly vibrated again. This time, it was a phone call. Hyekyu took her phone and answered the call.

"Hello?" she said indifferently.

"Hi, honey~" Hyekyu startled at the word honey. A shiver ran down her spine. She could hear a boyish voice on the line.

"Who's this?" she asked. On the other hand, the guy was smiling like an idiot, or maybe like a cow? Just imagine how a cow smiled. 

"I'm your boyfriend. Didn't you remember?" Hyekyu put away her phone from her ear and looked weirdly at it. 'Eh, since when I've a boyfriend?'

"May I know who is it?" the guy laughed and made a 'kissing' sound.

"Muah~ You're so cute!" he said and chuckled. Hyekyu blinked her eyes. 

"Yah! I'm giving you 10 seconds to reveal yourself or else I'll tell my parents!" she yelled. 

"Okay~ Okay~ I'm Nam Woohyun. Your cutest thing on Earth~" Hyekyu froze at her place. Her face was pale. 'How did he get my number?' 

"Surprise, eh?" he chuckled. 

"Well, it's your fault, honey for saying me that I'm your cutest thing on Earth. You've already took my heart away now and can you please give me back?" he said in cheesy and corny way. Hyekyu cleared and hung up. 'Aish! I'm so stupid. Why did I choose dare? Now, I'm in a big trouble.' 

Woohyun stared at his phone. 'Woah, she hung up.' He smiled and threw himself on the bed, making an imagery snow angel. 

"I swear that I'll make sure you regret it." he said and smirked naughtly. 


Updated again but it's so short! XD Honey, are you enjoying this? ;)