It started with Truth or Dare

School Rumble

"You took my heart away."


Hyekyu headed to the cafeteria with her best friend, Aewook. Then, the both of them arrived at their usual table. Daeshin greeted the both of them happily.  

"Hey! Come on, I've something to tell you guys!" she said while pulling their hands.

"What?" Hyekyu whined. Daeshin instructed the others to come closer to her. 

"You know what, I heard that Dongwoo has a crush on Aewook!" Aewook's eyes widened in shock. Her face was red and she was blushing madly. 

"Are you kidding me?" Sungah was really shocked. She giggled because she was really excited. Aewook didn't give a response. She only curved a smile. Minna and Mindae pulled Aewook hand to get closer to her. 

"See, there's Dongwoo. Try winking at him." Dongwoo noticed and then he smiled, making Aewook blushed like crazy and the girls laughed and giggled.

"Hey, let's play Truth or Dare." Hanbyul dared the girls to play Truth or Dare. The girls exchanged looks and nodded their heads.

"Okay, let's begin." Hanbyul took out an empty bottle and placed it on the table. Then, she spinned it. The bottle pointed at Hyekyu. Her eyes widened.

"Me?" she asked and pointed at herself. Hanbyul nodded and smirked naughtly. 

"Truth or dare?" Hyekyu thought for a while. Then, she answered dare. It was a wrong decision.

"How about you tell that guy that he's cute and you love him." Hanbyul pointed at Woohyun, the most greasy person in school. Hyekyu made 'are you kidding me?' face and blinked her puppy eyes. 'I shouldn't choose dare.' Yes, Hyekyu, you shouldn't choose DARE.

"Yes, I'm not kidding." said Hanbyul. Hyekyu bit the bottom of her lips and stood up. Aewook and Sungah started to fangirl. She took a deep breath and walked to the guys' table.

She stood in front of the boys and smiled. Sunggyu looked at her weirdly.

"Hi." she said and blushed madly. Sunggyu replied back and gave the most sweet smile to her.

"Hi." he said. 'Aish, not you!' she thought. She took another deep breath. 'Okay, here I go.'

"Woohyun oppa, you're the cutest thing on Earth! And I love you!" she said while blushing like crazy. Woohyun blinked his eyes couple of times. Then, Hoya suddenly patted his back. Woohyun's heart skipped thousands of beat. He was completely speechless.

"Hyung! You heard that, right? You got a fan!" Hoya teased. Hyekyu bit the bottom of her lips.

"Okay, then. Bye~" she said and walked off to her table. Aewook giggled and poked Hyekyu's arm. The girls , making her completely red.

On the other hand,

"Hyung, did you hear that? Did you hear that?" Sungyeol poked Woohyun's stomach.

"Dude, I'm not deaf. I heard all of it." said Woohyun. The boys started to again and again. But Woohyun didn't hear all of those. He was thinking the words that Hyekyu said just now, over and over again.

'Woohyun oppa, you're the cutest thing on Earth! And I love you! Woohyun oppa, you're the cutest thing on Earth! And I love you! Woohyun oppa, you're the cutest thing on Earth! And I love you!' the words kept replaying and replaying inside his mind.

'You took my heart away.' 


First chapter updated! :D Honey, hope you enjoy it! ;3