Probably the end

School Rumble

"We'll live happily ever after, honey~"


"Well, we did it."

Aewook and the other Woohyun's members hid behind the bushes. Hoya pushed Sungyeol and Sungyeol pushed Sunggyu.

"Yah, it hurts!" Sunggyu yelled, but only could be heard by the seven of them. 

"You shouldn't yell at Hyekyu this morning." Aewook said while glaring at Sunggyu. Sunggyu glared back and rolled his eyes.

"I seriously didn't know about it." he said.

"Don't judge a book by its cover." Sungyeol joined, making Sunggyu even angrier.

"Yah, Dongwoo. Why can't we have a sweet relationship like that?" Aewook slightly punched Dongwoo. They chuckled and happy that their plans were succeed.

 

~*~

 

2 years later...

"Jagi, buy this for me!" Woohyun whined. Hyekyu pouted and shook her head.

"Use your own money." she stuck out her tongue. Woohyun pouted and made an aegyo. Definitely, Hyekyu fell for it. She pinched her bridge nose and took out her wallet.

Then, Woohyun hugged her waist.

"Nah, I was kidding." he whispered with a y tone, making a shiver ran down her spine. Hyekyu pushed his face and her face was red.

"Do you want to go to cinema?" he asked as her put his arm around her shoulder. Hyekyu nodded her head and hugged his waist.

"Do you remember what happened when we're at cine-"

"Yah! Don't mention about it!" her face was red as a ripe tomato. She pinched his waist.

"Ouch, it hurts." she curved a naughty smile on her face and dragged him to the cinema.

"We'll live happily ever after, honey." the words made Hyekyu curved the sweetest smile ever.

"Yes, we will."

 


XD Since someone requested it, so I posted a new chapter.