A surprise

School Rumble

"I'll be the cheesiest boy in school."
 


Hyekyu walked slowly to school. She felt that something would happen today at school. As she stood in front of the school gate. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. She then nodded her head and walked through the school yard. Suddenly, a tap fell on her shoulder.

"Hi, Hyekyu! Good morning!" her best friend Aewook greeted her with a cheerful smile. Hyekyu curved a smile and greeted back. "Morning~"

"So, how was your Science project?" she asked. Aewook sighed and shook her head.

"It was horrible. I couldn't find any idea for the project." she whined. 

"Hey! You two! Wait up!" Hyekyu and Aewook looked at each other. Then, they turned back. It was Dongwoo, running and waving at them. Aewook's face became automatically red like a ripe tomato.

"I was trying to catch up but you guys walked so fast." he panted. Aewook was frozen at her place. Hyekyu elbowed Aewook and winked at her. 'Aish, stop it, Hyekyu.' she thought. Dongwoo fixed his uniform and stood up straightly. Then, he flashed a smile at Aewook, making her blushed like crazy.

"So, why are you chasing us?" Hyekyu broke the romantic scene. Dongwoo cleared his throat and fished out something from his bag. It was a letter, a love letter.

"Someone gave you this." Hyekyu took the letter and looked at it like something rare to her. 

"Hey, Aewook, why not we go to the cafeteria?" Aewook widened her eyes and looked at Dongwoo. He was smiling sheepishly. Aewook, with her blushing face, nodded her head. Dongwoo pumped his fist up and grabbed her hand. 'Well, it looks like I'm alone again.'

"BYE, HYEKYU! TALK TO YOU LATER." Aewook waved her a goodbye. 

As she walked to class, all the students, including boys were eyeing on her. She felt really weird. Arriving at her class, she put down her bag and sat properly at her seat. Taking out the letter from her pocket, she read it from top to bottom.

Her eyes widened in shock and her hands were trembling. 'Oh, my this is so serious. I'll definitely blame Hanbyul for this! He even drew this!' she put the letter back inside its envelope and slipped the envelope inside her textbook. Aewook arrived at the class. She was really happy and she greeted almost all of her classmates.

"Looking happy today." Hyekyu teased sarcastically. But Aewook didn't notice the sarcasm because she too happy. Hyekyu rolled her eyes and threw her sight outside the window.

"So, what was it all about?" Aewook elbowed Hyekyu and wiggled her eyebrows. Hyekyu told about the letter from A to Z. 

"WOAH! HE LIKES YOU! I think you should go there and meet him!" Hyekyu pouted and shook her head. 

"I think I'll never go there." 

"But why?" she whined. Hyekyu shrugged. 

"It's okay. I got an idea." Hyekyu curved a mischievous grin. 

 

~*~

 

"No, you should put it there!" Woohyun pointed his finger to a place. The waitress put the present to the place he  pointed. Then, he instructed the others to do works.

"Come on, guy! We got work to do for my lovely." he yelled and clapped his hands. Sunggyu, who was sitting at the table was looking at him weirdly. 

"What happened to Woohyun? Does he have a new girlfriend, again?" Sunggyu emphasized the word again. Sungjong shrugged and stared at him. 

"I think it was because of that girl. You know, the girl who said him cute, rather than handsome." said Hoya. Everybody looked at Hoya and nodded their heads in agreement.

"Maybe." they said in unison. Luckily for Woohyun, his father owned the cafe. So, he could easily instruct the workers there.

"It's almost the time." he said excitedly. Sunggyu shook his head and sighed.

Minutes passed but Hyekyu didn't arrive at the place. It was already 5.45 p.m. Woohyun waited and waited and waited. 

"Where she is?" Sunggyu asked. The others were already fell asleep at the table. Woohyun pouted and shrugged. 'I don't know, hyung.' 

Suddenly, the automatic door bell rang. Woohyun stood up and screamed,

"SURPRISE!" he said happily but then, it wasn't Hyekyu. It was Aewook. Aewook blinked her eyes couple of times and puzzled. 'Wow, Woohyun oppa did this for Hyekyu? She should be here right now. Poor Woohyun oppa.' 

"Eh, you're not Hyekyu. Where is her?" Woohyun shook her body vigorously.

"Yah! Don't hurt my girlfriend." Dongwoo yelled and pulled her close to him. Woohyun raised an eyebrow and looked at him. 'Her? Seriously?'

"I'm sorry for disturbing and ruining your surprise to Hyekyu but she gave this for you." Aewook handed out the letter for Woohyun. Woohyun quickly took it and torn the envelope.

Woohyun was speechless. He blinked his eyes couple of times at the letter. But, he didn't notice the last few words. 

"It's okay then. Tell her that I'll wait for her." Aewook felt really bad for him. 'Aigoo, Hyekyu. You shouldn't do this to him.' Aewook nodded her head and quickly walked out the cafe.

"Bang! You got fooled by the girl. She doesn't love you. It was Truth or Dare." said Sungyeol. Woohyun didn't move at his place. He then went to the table and sat there alone. The others felt really bad for him.

'I'll be the cheesiet boy in school. You'll love me, Hyekyu.'


Weee~ XD Namu is so cheesy! XDD  ;---; I feel bad for him too. SONG HYEKYU! You'll pay for it. XD