Final

Insufferable Love

[A/N] Sorry it took so long for me to update this last chapter T.T I was torn between the decision of making this a sad or happy ending~ But don't worry Xp I decided against the bad ending because personally, i dislike bad endings too >.< Enjoy my last chapter for Insufferable Love :D


  2 weeks has pass since that terrible day and Su Yung still refuse to look at Eli. Deep in thought, Eli remembered that at the end of this week it will be Christmas. 4 years ago, on that very same day, Eli destroyed his Christmas. Christmas was supposed to be happy and beautiful but Eli had destroy it completely when he fired that gun. Yet again, Eli wondered how he would spend this Christmas. Thinking this made Eli remember Su Yung. He wonder what Su Yung would be doing this Christmas. Eli was so busy thinking he didn't notice Seung-chul who sat down beside him on the bench.

 "Aren't you getting back to work?" Seung-chul asked, his voice kind as always. 

 "In a little while..." Eli said holding up his Red Bull to show Seung-chul. 

 "Su Yung told me...she'll stop working at the end of this month. I believe she's going to study abroad." Seung-chul said not looking at Eli. Eli raised his eyebrows slightly in surprise then cast his eyes down onto the slippery pavement.  

 "I was expecting that...i just didn't know it would be this soon. Her drawings were beautiful, she would do well overseas." Eli said softly as he remember the drawing he saw when he first met Su Yung. Eli could still remember the drawing clearly. It was the most beautiful drawing Eli had ever set his eyes upon. The drawing was of a blue sea. The waves were calm and beautiful. It felt like the drawing was describing Su Yung herself. 

 "Tell her how you feel. Before it's too late." Seung-chul said then mess up Eli's hair slightly with a warm smile before getting up and walking back to the shop.

  Eli thought about it for some time. Should he really tell Su Yung how he felt for her? Has she even forgiven him for what he did? Apparently, Eli was just as confused as Su Yung was for him. Deep inside her heart, Su Yung has already forgiven Eli for what he did. After all, her brother had always told her not to cling onto the past. 'People can change' Su Yung remember what her brother told her so long ago. Unaware that she was peeping at Eli from inside of the shop, Su Yung could see Eli's troubled face. He looked sad. Still staring, Su Yung was shocked to see Eli raise his head and stare straight at her. 

 Su Yung quickly turn away from the window, her cheeks burning red for no reason. Outside, Eli felt his heart tug painfully as Su Yung turn away. 

xxx (Christmas Eve) 

 "Thanks for helping me with the shop. I'll see you next year Eli. And...Su Yung-ssi, enjoy your studies overseas. Call me when you're free, alright?" Seung-chul said as he lock up his shop for the night. Eli nodded thanks as Su Yung smiled back at Seung-chul. "Merry Christmas." Seung-chul said smiling at both of them before leaving them alone. 

 It was plain awkward. Neither of them wanted to leave each other for the last time without saying anything. Then again, neither knew how to start the conversation after everything that happened between them. Clearing , Su Yung bow to Eli respectfully, turn and started walking away. 

 "D-Do you want to spend the evening together?" Eli asked Su Yung nervously. Su Yung didn't answer as she continue to walk off. "Are you still mad at me?" Eli asked quickly. He didn't want everything to end like this. Eli at least wanted to try his best for both of them. 

 "Yes..." Su Yung replied but didn't look back, instead, Su Yung stopped in her tracks. Waiting for Eli to do something or continue the conversation. Eli knew what to do. His body moved automatically as he surge towards Su Yung. In a second, Eli pulled Su Yung into a hug from behind. His arms protectively on Su Yung's waist. He didn't want to let go of her. Su Yung was so shocked she couldn't move. 

 "I'm sorry. I know no amount of explanation could express how sorry i am. I destroyed your life. But...give me a chance, i'll make it up to you. I'll protect you. Don't leave me." Eli said as he pulled Su Yung into a deeper hug. Su Yung felt tears rolling down her cheeks. But it was tears of joy. "I love you." Su Yung heard Eli whisper to her. Gently, Su Yung held onto Eli's hand, and repeated the words Eli said. The words she wanted to say to him for so long. She could finally express it all. 

 "I love you too..." Su Yung whispered.

 It was embarrassing for Su Yung to be reminded by what Eli said earlier. When he said to spend the evening together it wasn't just as plain as the words seemed. Carefully, Eli lead Su Yung to his house and into his room. In his room, both of them could only feel more embarrassed at what they were about to do. Eli carefully planted a kiss onto Su Yung's forehead before leading her onto his bed where they were going to spend the night together. 

  The clock chimed loudly as it reached midnight. It was finally Christmas. Eli smile encouragingly to Su Yung before he removed both their clothing and pull the blankets over their bodies. 

xxx [Airpot(The following day)] 

 Su Yung was warmly dressed as she pull her luggage with Eli beside her. The night they spent together was beautiful. As much as Su Yung wanted to spend more time together, she also had to go. Today she was going overseas to fulfill her dream. Just as Su Yung was about to cross the custom, she turned to face Eli one last time. 

 "Have a safe trip." Eli said and kissed her on the lips. Su Yung return the kiss and after a short while they unwilingly parted. 

 "If i ever get pregnant, you'll be reponsible!" Su Yung said pouting. Eli laugh softly as he pinched her cheeks. 

 "I know~ Just have a safe trip and remember to call me whenever you have the time. I love you." Eli said. Su Yung smiled at him softly and replied him with the same 3 words before leaving him. Eli watch as Su Yung walk through the custom and waved at her when she turn to look at him for the last time. Eli stood there until Su Yung's shadow was long gone. Eli never felt more happy.


[A/N] My last and final chapter for Insufferable Love Xp Thanks for supporting me guys. And i'll leave the imagination to you guys to think about what happen that night :p I'm not really that good at writing s and since i haven't tried it i didn't dare to write it >.< Although i would really want to try writing a fan fiction some day i don't believe it's time for it yet Xp Should i make another one shot fan fiction that is a sequel to this story? I'm not sure about that too~But if i do write it, i'll be sure to write a one for that :p

Btw, i'm currently writing a fan fiction on Kevin ^^ It's not ready yet though. But you can check the foreword, i already posted it. The title is 'Immortal Love'~ Thanks once again =)

Comments and feedbacks are much appreciated ^^

If you guys would, please subscribe and upvote my story =)

would really love that XD