Secret

Insufferable Love

  Eli never felt more guilty in his life. He hated this feeling. It made him uneasy. He didn't know what to do. Should he tell Su Yung the truth? After all, he could never hide it forever. The secret was bound to be found out by Su Yung any day. Time was the only thing preventing her from knowing anything. Eli breathed in and out. It was really uncomfortable. After thinking for some time, Eli decided to spill the horrible truth to Su Yung. He didn't like lying. And this wasn't just lying, this was lying right in the face. If Su Yung found out later, it would be much more horrible.

 That decided, Eli tried to close his eyes and sleep. After a few minutes, he dozed off. 

xxx

 Eli arrived in front of the cafe before anyone did. The uneasy feeling from yesterday was coming back. Eli didn't know how to express the truth to Su Yung at all. He waited restlessly for Seung-chul and Su Yung. After 10 minutes, Su Yung appeared. She was dressed as usual in her plain purple T-shirt and brown knee pants. Su Yung must have ran all the way here since she was covered in sweat. Still huffing, Su Yung looked at Eli tiredly.

 "Hasn't Seung-chul arrive yet?" Su Yung asked. A little taken aback, Eli shook his head quickly. "Aih...and i ran all the way..." Su Yung said as she grab a nearby chair and sat down. 

 Eli didn't know where to start. He was confident when he said he wanted to tell Su Yung everything but looking at Su Yung now, he was afraid. Eli tried to avoid Su Yung and walk away. Just then, Seung-chul arrive with the keys in his hand. He apologize to them for coming so late and quickly opened the door for them. Thankfully, Eli quickly enter the cafe and started preparing. The day was as busy as usual and Eli was thankful for that, if it was any less busy, then both Eli and Su Yung would be free to chat. 

 So far, Eli avoided Su Yung a lot. There was one time when Su Yung asked Eli something about where the table cloth was, Eli ducked his head and pretended to be busy. Finally, lunch time came. Eli never dreaded lunch time more than he did today. On a normal day, Eli spended his lunch break with Su Yung. Sometimes they go out for lunch and others they just sat down with instant noodles to chat. But today, Eli could do neither. Looking at Su Yung made him feel guilty. The memory of that night ring through Eli's mind continuosly.

 Out of sheer luck, Seung-chul decided to have lunch with them. Together, they went for barbeque that was near Seung-chul's shop. Lunch was less akward with Seung-chul there. Seung-chul love talking and couldn't stop until they left the shop. The day went by as usual, Eli trying his best to avoid Su Yung. Su Yung noticed how Eli tended to avoid her all day. She didn't understand why but let it off the hook. When it was time to close the shop, Eli and Su Yung had to arrange the chairs and table in a corner. 

 While doing this, Su Yung tried to approach Eli and start a conversation but Eli still didn't want to reply her. It was hard to avoid Su Yung. Eli didn't like it but he really had no choice. So, both of them arrange the table and chair in utter silence. Eli walked behind Su Yung as she carried a table on her own to the corner. While walking up a small fleet of stairs, Su Yung slipped and fell. The table tumbled downwards onto the floor, missing Eli by an inch. Shock to see Su Yung off balance, Eli quickly let go of the chairs he was holding and quickly held onto Su Yung. 

 His arms around her waist, Eli's face was just inches away from Su Yung's. They stayed like that for a few second. Eli's heart beating non-stop and his face starting to feel hot. Su Yung was equally the same. If she got any closer to Eli, they would have kissed. Clearing , Su Yung quicky stood up. Her face felt hot and red. Su Yung hoped it didn't show or it would be embarrassing. Eli let go of her waist after balancing her and turned away quickly. Slowly, he picked up the chairs and place them properly in the corner. Su Yung did the same with the table and both of them quickly left.

 His heart still beating loudly, Eli continued doing his work. He didn't understand why his heart felt this way at all. Could this be...love? Eli never experienced love before and a lot of people told him how it felt. They said that if you see someone you like, your heart beats differently. Eli did feel that way this morning and even just a while ago. 

 While Eli was busy thinking this that he nearly forgot about the terrible secret he wanted to tell Su Yung about.  

Little did he know, in just a few days time, Su Yung had found out all about it. 


[A/N] Sorry if it's a little short >.< But the next chapter would be longer =) So please be patient~ And, i also apologize for this chapter being so boring but i've been so busy lately i didn't have enough time to write a much more interesting one. Sorry guys~ T.T Chapter 5 would be updated in a few days.

  Comments and feedbacks are much appreciated ^^

If you guys would, please subscribe and upvote my story =)

would really love that XD