Chapter 2

너만없다 Not only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally” Luhan sighed as he saw his bus approaching, he stuck his phone in his pocket and pull his hood up. “Oh crap I’m late” Luhan said while running through the empty corridors. He nervously walked in to his room and peeked his head trying to find out if the teacher is already there. He sighed when he saw nothing and ran to his chair “Luhan” a guy patted his shoulder as Luhan jerked a little, he turned around hoping it’s not his teacher but it’s Min Seok one of his friends,he greeted him a warm smile “you know you’re dead if Mr. Lee caught you late again” he chuckled while ruffling Luhan’s hair. “well he didn’t catch me now” Luhan answered while fixing his hair. Min Seok just laugh with Luhan’s attitude towards there adviser. Their class were noisy and some group of boys probably 11 of them creating the chaos.

Mr. Lee walked in, signaling all of them to sit down and shut their mouths. A girl standing behind his back. She nervously walked in and introduced herself “Annyeonghaseyo” she said and bowed as a sign of her respect or politeness  “I’m Yook Soo Hee from Busan” as she look around. Her eyes met a familiar face. The guy from the abandoned building. She mentally slaps her face as stared at his doe-eyed features.

“Ms. Yook, please occupy the empty sit there” Mr. Lee said while pointing the empty sit beside Luhan. She bowed to his teacher before making her way to the designated sit for her. She bowed at Luhan and takes her sit. Luhan stole glances thro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter