Chapter 1

너만없다 Not only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan walked through the dark alley. The air has an old damp smell and cobwebs covering the old abandoned location where he normally hide when he don't want to go home or go to school.

“It’s almost time, Mr. Moon; soon you'll shine throughout the night” Luhan thought while fixing jis things before leaving, it’s his habit before he would go home, he would go up to the rooftop of that buildings and admire the moon's evolution throughout the whole month. A figure sudden appears from the distance. A girl; probably around his age, trying to let her chasers lose their sight on her. Luhan in the other hand had no idea why they are chasing her but there’s no way he would stop them and asked what's wrong.

The figure comes closer where Luhan was standing, he hide in a dark corner and waited for the girl to walk past, he quickly grab her wrist and covered , waiting for her pursuers to run past at them. Once they were gone, Luhan loosen his grip around the girl’s wrist and glared at the girl. The moment she realized her chasers are gone, she immediatelyyanked Luhan's hands while walking backwards and she stared right into Luhan’s eyes before running away. "wait" Luhan shouted but she still continue to run.

"What's wrong with that girl?" he thought while putting his hood. "Thank you for saving me" the girl whispered while watching Luhan walked out of the building.

 

 

 

Author's note:

Thank y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter