Chapter 3

너만없다 Not only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ah, finally class is over” Soo Hee whispered under her breath while fixing his things. Soo Hee decided to go up to the rooftopfirst before going home. "ugh.. I wish everything will be back in there original place." She wished as she look up in the sky. Soo Hee pushed the door as she makes her way out of the school; she pulled her sleeves as cold air hit her body. Soo Hee patiently waited for the bus when a sudden voice from her back asked her “cold, huh?” she froze when she realized its Luhan. Luhan stands beside her as they both wait for the bus to come. Silence covered them both. “by the way I’m Luhan” he said while offering his hands “I’m Soo Hee, nice to meet” she said while shaking Luhan’s hand, Soo Hee felt butterflies inside her stomach when both of them realize they are staring each other for too long and a blanket of silence covered them again.

“n-no..this is not happening” Soo Hee broke the silence when she saw her chaser from the abandoned building at the end of the road. Luhan looked at her in surprise when she tried to step backwards as if aiming to run again, Luhan followed Soo Hee’s gaze when he spotted a group of guys walking around as if they are heading were both of Luhan and Soo Hee standing, he remember one of them, “his one of the guy who’s chasing her” Luhan mentally asked himself.

Luhan quickly grab Soo Hee’s hand and ran towards a little dark alley. He unconsciously wrapped his hand around Soo Hee’s waist, while taking glances i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter