Chapter 7

너만없다 Not only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Soo Hee P.O.V*

Mr.Lee walked in our classroom looking pissed off like hell, I heard Luhan smirking and saw him trying to bite is laugh, I slight nudge him with my elbow to have his attention.

“what’s that for??” he mouthed

“you’re smiling like an idiot, what did you do?” I asked

“nothing” he answered

“come on Luhan I know you did something there”

“I just pressed the elevator button in every floor” he answered still a smile plastered in his face

My lips curved in a little smile as I imagine how Mr. Lee looked earlier.

 

After checking our attendance, he began his boring lecture about how to solve morality and molality of solutions when one of our school student representative knocked on our door.

“Lee seongsang-nim” he softly called

“yes, Hakyeon-ssi” he answered walking towards him

“the principal is calling for you sir”

“okay, I’ll be there in a minute”

He leaved us with some stupid seatwork that he didn’t teach us, I immediately finished it and told Luhan to wake me up if he comes in.

 

*After 8 minutes*

“hey, wake up” Luhan slightly shake my shoulders, after awhile I opened my eyes and started to fix myself as I saw Mr. Lee comes in.

“please settle down and pass your papers” he ordered us, as we all comply what he is saying but I noticed someone standing in front of the door, I guess a transfer student.

“Mr. Jin please come in” he the n said opening the door.

The new student bowed as he walked in.

“please do you introduction.”

“annyeonghaseyo jeoneun Jin Hyosang haeyo, naneun seoul eseo wass-eoyo dangsin-eul mannaseo bangabseubnida” he politely introduced and bowed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter