Chapter 4

너만없다 Not only you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He slowly open the door while looking around “I’m here” Luhan shouted as he removed his shoes “thanks, God you’re finally here” Kris said while patting Luhan’s shoulder “Luhannie” a sudden voice boomed all over the living room, it was Sehun the youngest of them all. “Sehunnie” Luhan answered while bring out a cup of bubble tea from the plastic his carrying “hyung” Sehun said while his mouth is in “o” shape. “yah!! You’re being unfair Luhan” Chan Yeol shouted while pouting “don’t worry I bought food for all of us” Luhan chuckled as he show the other plastic from his back “where’s Yixing and Min Seok?” Luhan asked them as he made his way to the couch “there on their way” Kyungsoo peek his head out from the kitchen.

 

*o*

Meanwhile “Soo Hee pabo, yah pabo” Soo Hee mentally cursed herself while walking from the abandoned building where she first met Luhan when she accidentally bumped with two guys causing her to lose her balance. “are you okay miss” one of them asked as he help Soo Hee go back to her feet. Soo Hee flashed a smile while dusting her clothes. “we’re sorry miss.”they uttered while bowing “aniya.. it’s my fault I should watch where I’m going” She said as she bowed too.

“wait you’re the transfer student right?”

“uh.. yes”

“by the way I’m Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay and he is Kim Min Seok.”

“my friends call me Xiumin but you can call me that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter