Revenge

I really wanted to protect you princess

Yoong POV

today is the day where I should kill Raymound park! My revenge

 

we gather in the meeting hall and pray before we go.

 

"okay. Team 1 you guys a tend at the back, team 2 you're attend the front and team 3&4 you guys will come with us. Team helicopter you guys, I or agent 2&4 will call you guys. Jut be ready okay?"

 

they all nod." Fighting guys!!!"

 

"fighting!"

 

i quikly get  all my stuff and my precious gun before get in to the van.

 

"okay Sooyoung can you tell me what time did Raymounds gone?"

 

"08:45"

 

than  I look directly to Yul hyung and taeng hyung .

 

"it's exactly the same time he kill the student"

 

"Yoong before the mission start I always wanted to ask you this"

 

"what is it?" 

 

"Is there any problem that makes Raymound like this?"

 

i frown. I don't think he will ask me that. 

 

Taeng hyung  and Yul hyung staring at me waiting for my answer. 

 

I lower my head and let out a big sigh.

 

"the truth is, Raymound is my friend and..... He the one who kill my family" 

 

"Yoong you never tell us"

 

"I know I'm sorry. I don't want everybody know about this."

 

"so will you tell us?"

 

flashback

i was in my office back than. Raymound came to me. He came to my office with drunk state. He told me my sister just broke up with him.

 

my family and his family never can be together. My family has ruined their buisness because of that he mad at me and have a revenge.

 

"I swear to you Im Yoong I'll ruined your life! Jut like the way your family do to me!"

 

 

"Raymound you better go now"

 

"I promise to you! You hear that!!!"

 

i push  him out from the agency and leave him alone on the street.

 

from that day, I work hard to protect my family but it's useless. Raymound know everything about me.

 

until that day came.

 

"you here now with me Choi Jinri. There's an accident and we got information that in the blue car there's Im family but we jus found 3 out 4. The 3 people were heading to the hospital. From the people who saw this accident say there's a big truck and crush the Im cars right away"

 

that day I feel want to kill  myself. I was crying all day remembering the accident my family have. I shouldn't let them go  the event.

 

i already know who behind this case. Because Of that I tell Taeng hyung about what Raymound did. Well I was in my revenge. My revenge is when I got him, I punch him as much as I wanted to. Even he death I still wanted to.

 

"so yeah. We really into that"

 

"Yoong"

 

"just do your job. I didn't want to hear all your comment" I said coldly.

 

 

after awhile in the road, they stop infront of the old factory.

 

"okay team do what I say"

 

they quiky go to their position.

 

"Yul hyung Taeng hyung you guys stay here"

 

"WHAT?!!!"

 

"this is my war. I don't want you guys in it. I wanted you guys safe. I'll promise I bring them back"

 

"no Yoong this is your war it's also include us"

 

"hyung please"

 

they just ignore me and   walk towards the door.

 

"okay how about this. I make you guys a flavor. You guys can go with me but you can't fight Raymound"

"

"Yoong that's ridiculous"

 

i glare  to the both of them and they just give me the 'whatever' look

 

as we get in I can smell many bloods in here. God why did Raymound choose this place? I rather choose farm than this.

 

"Team 3 go upstairs team 4 you guys check all this room on the first floor. Hyung you go with team 3. I will check the ground"

 

they nod.

 

i go down with the stairs and ughhh it's so smelly and dark.

 

"Raymound you like stinky place huh?"

 

than  a big smoke were all around the corridors. 

 

Cough*cough*

 

and all went black.

 

Yul POV

"Taeng I think we should check Yoong"

 

"he'll be okay"

 

"you trust him?"

 

he stop. "Okay come on"

 

i quickly go  to the ground and I didn't see Yoong there.

 

"Yoong!"

 

"shtttt be quiet! Have you ever been in a mission before?!"

 

"if I not than why would I be here?"

 

"be quiet in mission you idiot"

 

i pout. Ever since Taeng move to America he change. He always shout our name when someone missing but now??? You read it right?

 

than someone patted my shoulder and punch me right on the face. 

 

And all went black.

 

Jessica POV

i can see some of Raymound guards brought us someone new. I recognized those shoes.

 

could it be

 

"well miss Jung and miss Hwang your precious boy here has arrived."

 

they open his mask and I can see his face. He look very sad and frustated.

 

"Yoongie!!!"

 

"well you miss him aren't you guys?"

 

"let him go"

 

"I can't because he the one who I want now! You see I catch you guys because I know he will do anything to make you guys free but to bad he just so stupid"

 

"his not!" BAMP!!!

 

i widely open my eyes and I can see Yoong just punch Raymound.

 

"Sica! Noona you're alright?" We nod.

 

he grab Raymound collars and push him to the wall

 

"games over Ray or should I say Cho Ji hoo?!"

 

"Yoong you know him?" Ask Fany

 

"he didn't tell you?"

 

i just keep quiet. "We are friend in the past but until he ruined my family buisness and my relationship with Stephanie! I was happy back there!"

 

than Yoong punch him again

 

"you just stupid because I didn't ruined your family buisness!!! It's because you!!! You the one that makes your family business ruined! You were caught taking the company's money and I see it!!! I see it ray! It's not my family!!! It's you! Why my family closed your company's because I the one who help your family!"

 

he  start to punch Raymound harshly until Tiffany shout

 

"YOONG STOP!!!"

 

than he stop punching him. I can see his eyes watery. His crying now

 

"because of you!!! My family's die!!! I was very mad at you!!! Because I thought you're my bestfriend! But maybe my fathers right. We never can be a partners" 

 

he walk toward my direction and start to let go the rope.

 

but than Raymound get up from his position and grab Tiffany.

 

"noona!!!"

 

"don't you dare to get closer Yoong! I mean it!"

 

the  doors open and Yul and Taeng were there being kidnap by Raymound guards. I sigh.

 

"choose Yoong"

 

"you want to calm down or I kill them both" he said while pointing at me and Tiffany besides him.

 

"shoot him already!!!" Shout Yul. I know what kind of type Yoong is. He surrender.

 

i can see how happy Raymound is. He start to tell the guard to tied Yoong and put him on the center of the room.

 

Yoong please don't do anything stupid. 

 

Yoong POV

 

now I'm in the center of the room. I didn't even dare I look everywhere. All my eyes where on Jessica.

 

she the only one who can make my strength back and give me a courage to think.

 

"back to the past huh Yoong?" Ask him

 

"let them go. It's me who you want" I said. Hope he will do that.

 

"how about this. I let them go but we will have a battle tomorrow. In here and your friend can eat hit too if you wanted to"

 

battle? You mean like boxing? Well technically I've never do that in life but I always practice it.

 

"you're not good at it huh?"

 

"you can beat him! You are good at it!" Said Taeng hyung. I glare at him and he just smirk.

 

in a mission like this he still make a joke? Tskk yeah right.

 

"well good than. I wait for you tomorrow morning" 

 

he  left the room and the guards start to let go of us. Jessica running towards me so do Tiffany noona.

 

"don't you ever punch him that hard"

 

"why you like him?"

 

than both of them smack my right and left hands.

 

"don't you dare to joke around when the like this" I pout. 

 

"Practice well you're gonna used it tomorrow"

 

"you are good at it. Thank you very much for the comment" they all laugh.

 

but seriously. Raymound is the best boxer at our school. He just like a champion. I don think I can beat him. 

 

Ahhhhhhh I should practice than.

 

how was it? Oh god! Yoong will have a battle with raymound! What will happen later? Stay tuned!