One Thing Changes Anything

A Different Feeling

Yoona’s POV

A very boring Monday morning, I wake up with my remain strength. I just don’t want to wake up if this situation still continues like this. I just don’t get it, for the rest one month I never met him nor talk with him.

 He won’t answered my messages, if I text him. He will reject my call. And the saddest is that I never met him in our university. Actually, I’m afraid that he’s sick. But there’s nothing I can do

. If he doesn’t want to meet me, I’m fine but inside my heart just like a hollow ball. Each day my hole will grow bigger and bigger. Maybe someday my hole will reach its peak, and that’s the time when I won’t be able to live in this world.

It’s so hard to move my body so it can stand. I need 15 minutes to make my body stand and tap my alarm so it’s finally stop ringing. I walk lazily to take my towel and go inside my bathroom.

 I just hear my mom call my name from down stairs. But I don’t care and i don’t hear my mom’s words clearly. I’m still inside my imagination where me and oppa can talk and go out together just like before, I MISS HIM SO BAD.

END POV

Yoona walks down the stairs and reachs the first floor; she’s kinda dizzy this morning. Maybe this is the effect of almost one month didn’t meet kyuhyun and mostly because she’s always eats once a day for this rest one month. Her mom looks at her daughter body and directly place more rice and meat.

‘Here, Yoona. You must eat this. Eat all of this until there’s no rice left again. I won’t leave you until all of this food gone.’ Yoona’s mom tell her just like scold yoona.

‘Uhmm, okay mom.’

Yoona take her bowl and plate in front of her. She begins to eat, one bribe, two bribe and three bribes. But yoona’s face turned pale and she threw up right in her plate. Her mom very panicked an hurried take yoona to the bathroom. And then, she takes some medicine and prepared to give yoona. But yoona avoid her mom’s hand and said.

‘Mom don’t take care of me like I’m just a six years old girl. I’m a grown up and mature girl right now. I can’t take care myself, mom. Thank you for taking care of me. I’m going now.’ Yoona’s begin to stand up and wear her sneakers. Her mother follows her and said.

‘You can go to university but you have to promise me that after you reach there you must eat first, Honey.’ Yoona’s mom placed her hand on yoona’s head.

‘So easy, mom. I promise.’ Yoona forced a weak smile, give a hug and kiss to her mom and hurriedly go to her university.

Yoona is not as rich as kyuhyun, and she is also not poor. Her house doesn’t as big as kyuhyun’s but it’s a nice place for her family. Not like kyuhyun, yoona chooses to go to her university by a general transportation like a bus or else.

Here, in the bus stop/station, yoona waiting for the bus that can ride her safely to her university. It doesn’t take a long time to wait for her usual bus.

Less than 15 minutes, the bus arrives. She already knows the bus driver. Yoona patiently wait in the bus and when the bus stops in front of her university she pays her bills and goes out.

 From behind she can hear the bus driver shouts ‘Have a nice day, Yoona. I have a feeling that today will be different from the previous day.’ Yoona forced a smile and goes straight to her class.

She already forgets what her mom told before and day passed. Now is the time to go home. With her remains strength she goes out from her class and walk to the cafe alone. She orders a hamburger with a bottle of coke.

Her phone rings, just after yoona finished her first bite. A message appears on the screen. She hurriedly open the message. It’s from the unknown number, not a private one but from someone that yoona doesn’t know.

‘Meet me now! At the bus station near our university. Get here as fast as you can.’

It’s so short but it successfully makes yoona’s heart beat very fast and increase her curiosity. Without any hesitant, yoona hurriedly run out the cafe, she left her food and drink. All she wants just to meet someone that sent her that message

. She’s very tired from running as fast as she could. She can’t stand properly. She needed a help from the pole in the bus station. A cold sweat that pouring from her forehead made her eyes can’t see clearly.

 But from her blur vision, she can see someone is wearing a hoodie with a black jacket. He sits at the bench, where someone usually waiting for the bus came. She walks to his place and now she can see his eyes that didn’t covered by sunglasses. She’s 100% sure that the man is him. The man is Kyuhyun.

‘Excuse me, is that you who sent me this message?’ Yoona give her hand phone without seeing her face to him. She knows it’s him. Deep inside her heart, she wants to hug him. But she refuses to do it, because she still didn’t know who sent her this message.

‘Mmm, how can I answer that if you still didn’t look at my face, Yoona?’ Kyuhyun smile kindly and take yoona’s hand. ‘Sit here, Yoona. You miss me, don’t you?’

Yoona follow his instruction and sit beside him, but still she doesn’t want to look at his face. She wants to hide it, she wants to hide the tears that flow from her eyes and the hurts inside her heart.

‘Hey, don’t you miss me? I’m asking right now, Yoona. You kinda miss me so bad.’ Kyuhyun begins to teasing Yoona.

Yoona turn to faced Kyuhyun. And it’s really him. She faced him, her tears flow harder. She can’t believe it, which in front of her is someone that she loves damn so MUCH! Without any hesitant, Yoona hugs kyuhyun very tight.

‘Auch, Yoona. My stomach is hurt. Release your hug, please?’ Kyuhyun said jokingly.

‘O..pppaaa....~...’ Yoona cried even harder.

‘Let me hug you, Yoona. I’m missing my little deer too.’ Kyuhyun release Yoona’s hug and hug her now.

Yoona can say anything, she just let kyuhyun hug her. Kyuhyun’s hug is so warm. She enjoys his hug because the weather is cold enough for Yoona. The truth is she just wearing t- shirt and jeans. Kyuhyun just realize that yoona’s body is so thin. From her breath, he can know that Yoona is so tired right now and her body is so cold.

‘Have you eaten, Yoona?’ Kyu asked very curious.

‘I forgot anything. I just want to meet you.’ Yoona talk very slowly with her sobs that covered by kyuhyun body.

‘It’s sound like you didn’t have your lunch yet. C’mon lets have lunch together.’ Kyuhyun stand up and take yoona’s hand. They walk together to Kyuhyun’s car and go to the Italian Restaurant.

 

Finished :)

I’ll update chaps 6 today! :)

Thanks for the subscribers.