Accident in a Library

A Different Feeling

Yoona's POV

It's so humid this day, I feel very tired and the most important thing is I have to search a very important book.

On the way to the library I keep thinking about this assignment.

The truth is, for me is not a very important book. But for my college teacher that book is sooooooooo important. Hah, if it's that important, why don't he find it himself?

Aish, I've to stop this silly mind. If I keep think about it, it'll waste my time and there'll be just one answer 'Of Course he sent me to search that book. I'm just a 2nd semester student and he was a college teacher'

Now, here I am in front of a huge Library. I wonder how many books in it. I enter this library and the atmosphere of this library is so good.

I feel there's something wrong here, everybody are so quiet but i can heard a man voice. How can I heard his voice? Because he's the one who are shouting right now in this library. It's annoying of course.

I try to continue walking, no matter what I've to found that book. But really I just feel I've to see who was shouting.

Okay, okay I look back to where the voice come from and I see someone a man who every know him as Cho Kyuhyun.

End POV

Kyuhyun's POV

Ahh, it's so frustating . I already go around this library not just ONCE okay, but 10 times! How can it be so hard to search just one book?

Oh GOD, help me. This library is so huge how can i find a small book between other 1,000,000 books? without a help from this librarian I can do anything.  But I already ask this woman about 30 times and she still refuse me and continue something which I thought that is not a important work.

I already run out of time and truanted from my class. And I just got nothing from this library.

'Okay miss, I already shouting for about 30 times and you just said wait a minute. Then continue that work. It won't change anything expect you help me. You just have to help me show where is the possible place where that book located. It's so simple, right? I already tired please hurry.'

I can't shout again, the last shout is my last energy. I'm very scared if I faint in from of her who'll help me?

I barely can't stand up, thank GOD gives me a table to support my body. I'm not already eating so I feel a little bit dizzy.

'Hah, okay Mr.SIMPLE come on, follow me.' finally, she helps me! Oh, thanks GOD again.

I follow her, she even not ask me about the title or any other informations. Maybe from my shout, she already knows what but exactly I want.

She then guide me to the 'Bussiness' site. yeah, i wnat to find a rare book about bussiness.

Then she try to find the book I want with I almost forget the title but it's maybe "A Huge Success" bla bla bla I forget the rest title (T.T) Then...

'Is this the book, sir?' this librarian point at many books but I just can see one with a title "A Huge Success" but before my hand reachs that book, I can see someone's hand reach before me, a soft hand and clean. Like a girl i think.

I want to shout to her right now. I already tired but there is a strange energy that want me to shout. I'm checking around and that librarian already gone.

End POV

'Hey, what are you doing? Please give me that book right now!' Kyuhyun shout hard, he can't handle himself.

'Hey must you shout like that? I take it first, so I will borrow this first, after that I'll give you.' Yoona said with a normal voice (she's not shout like Kyu did)

'You know, weird girl. I need that okay. Just give me right now.' Kyu continue shouting to her.

'Aargh, your voice is so annoying! Who are you? Are you my father? I need this too. I don't want o give this to you, you even call my name weird. Actually you're the one who is weird.'

'Don't judge me, weird. Just give that book!' Kyuhyun shout but with a smaller voice.

'I don't want to give this.' Yoona turned around but before she walks, Kyuhyun shout with a very loud voice.

'Hey, YOU! Give me that book right now! Don't you see how tired I'm? I NEED that book! I NEED that stupid book right now. I NEED THAT BOOK YOU HELD, or else....' Kyuhyun stops shout.

'Or else what?' Yoona turns around and face to face with Kyuhyun again.

It's very an awkward moment and nervous also for Yoona.

Because right now in front of her face there is A MAN WITH A FRESH BLOODS OUT FROM HIS BOTH NOSE HOLES. And one of his hand is hold his head. And Yoona just stay in his place. After she realized it, in a short time she already in front of him, checking his condition.

'Hey, are you okay?' Yoona asks him in panic.

'I don't know. Right now, it's very dizzy and pain in here.' Kyuhyun pointed his head.

'Just stay here, sit! You've to wait here, press two sides of your nose and lift your head. Don't let the bloods go out again.' Yoona said while running out from the library.

Kyuhyun just nodded his head after hear Yoona's instruction. He's very dizzy, he just sit on the floor and lean his body to the book shelf.

-------------

A few minutes later, Yoona already arrive and held a bunch of ice.

'Here, take it and put it on your nose. You worried me, know that?' Yoona said while sitting beside Kyuhyun.

'I know that from your expression. Thank you very much. It always happen when I'm tired.' Kyuhyun smile to Yoona.

'You've to take care yourself. If you are sick, it'll be nothing. Let's go out from this library.'

'Okay, but what about the book?' Kyuhyun said in worry.

'Don't worry, I already borrow this for you, take it.' Yoona gives the book to Kyuhyun.

'Thank you again.'

-------------

Outside the Library

'Is it okay if I borrow it first?' Kyuhyun starts the conversation.

'It's okay, I can tell my teacher if you borrowed that first.' Yoona smiles to Kyuhyun.

'Don't tell me if you already know me.'

'Who don't know Cho Kyuhyun in this university? the heir of the Cho's Company. I think you never see yourself like everyone see right?'

'I never see my self that great. By the way, you haven't told me your name.' Kyu asked in a curious.

'Oh right, My name is Im Yoon Ah. I'm in the 2nd semester of bussiness. Just call me Yoona. And can I call you oppa?' Yoona smile again to Kyu (too much smile Yoona XD)

'Of course, Weird Yoona ;p' Kyu start teasing Yoona.

'Oppa don't call me like that okay?' Yoona said in anger.

'I just like to have a debate with you, hahaha.'

'Nothing funny, oppa.' Yoona said and then they continue walking in silent.

And after a while Kyuhyun start the conversation again.

'Hey, Yoona don't you have any class now? you look relax like me. I just have one class and it's already passed the time.'

'Oh My GOD, I almost forget it, oppa. Thank you.' Yoona turns back and start to run, but before that Kyuhyun shouts.

'Yoona give me you phone number first!' Kyuhyun shouts.

'For what?' Yoona turn back again and take Kyuhyun's phone.

'Because you are my friend, so if I need you, I'll call you.' Kyuhyun answers her.

'Okay, oppa. Let's meet tomorrow. Don't forget to call me tomorrow. keke~' Yoona smiles to Kyuhyun, turns back and run as fast as she could.

'Bye, Yoona. Thanks for your help. Let's meet tomorrow!~' Kyuhyun shouts so Yoona can hear that.

Kyuhyun walks to the car's park and go home.

 

Thank you very much.

I'm sorry for the late update T.T

Sorry for the wrong grammar

Please for your subscribes and comments

~Thank you again~