Everybody Care Me

A Different Feeling

Kyuhyun's POV

This is the first day of school, school? maybe it's more obvious if I called it university.

Actually it's my sixth day of 6th semester in business department. And here I am, lay down on my bed. I just pretend sleep, to make someone angry to me.

She's Mrs. Jang my old nanny when I was child. I heard a foot steps and the door opens. Here I go!

'Yah! What the heck are you doing on this bed, Kyu? If your dad know you always late to your university, he will be angry to me.' she shouts very loud to me. aish, I just love to see her like this. kkkkk~

'What did you just said to me? I'm very sleepy right now, just give me a few seconds to rest.' I answer her.

Actually for this week I always have an insomnia.

I can't sleep and always feel weak in the morning. That's why I always late.

'Just get up, lazy boys. And try to get up with your alarm, it will help me a LOT.' she said that in a low voice and leave me.

For me, wake up with my alarm is weird than she woke me up.

Because I love to hear her voice. It's similar to my mother's voice.

Everythings she does just like my mother. She cares about me a lot.

But for this week I had a secret about my condition. I always have a nose-bleeding every morning when I get up.

So, I will wait until she go out from my room and I will run as fast as I could to my bathroom. Like what I do just now.

Yeah, I can't sleep and feel week because I have to done a lot of assignments for my last year. And it still many of it that I'm not already done it.

I want to finish my study earlier, because my father already too old to handle all of his business alone.

He is the one who wanted me go to the business just because his big company and I fulfill his dream.

I'm not reallly interested in business, but what will I do? I'm his only son and he is my only parent.

I don't want to make he disappointed. So, I tried my best to graduate next year. It's my plan.

-End's POV-

(In Kyu's University)

Kyu just go out from his car and go to a huge cafe near his university.

This day isn't so busy, his class starts on the 11 o'clock so, he have a time to meet his friends and search a rare book for one of his assignment in the library.

'Hey, Kyu! We are here!." someone shouts to Kyu who just enter the Cafe.

'Yeah I see you, Hae!' Kyu reply Donghae shouts with a shout too.

When Kyu get near to his besties, he directly sits in front of Siwon.

'Hey, don't tell me about your condition. But actually I just see a pale face in front of me.' Siwon look at Kyuhyun face that all pale and 2 huge eye bags on it.

'I'm OK. You guys don't have to care me that much.' Kyu smile to his friends.

'If you smile, you make it weird Kyu. You can't make us not panic. You just look like a zombie and we all know that you are the weakest person here.' Tiffany puts her panic face while see Kyu condition.

'Kyu, if you have a mirror go get it! You look totally mess. We haven't meet almost this week cause your busy schedule and everyday you late. we afraid that you are sick.'

'Oh God, everybody take care of me so much. Thanks a lot, guys. But I'm okay, I can take care myself okay? If I have a trouble, I will call you guys. I have to go now.'

Kyuhyun stands up from his sits and go out from the cafe. Before he go outh from the cafe, Siwon shouts to him.

Kyu can heard that Siwon wanted him to go to the Church this sunday. So, Kyu just give him a thumbs up and not looking back.

Kyuhyun walks in hurry because it's already 10 o'clock and he is not already search a rare book for his assignment.

And his class will start soon. So, he run as fast as he could. So, he can reach there faster.

 

This is the 2nd chaps.

Sorry for the wrong grammar. ^^

Kyuna will meet in the next chaps, stay tune. ThanKYU. :)