Sweet Relationship

A Different Feeling

It’s Thursday morning, the sunshine is very shine (of course). There’s one man that walking alone to his class. With so many books in his hand, such a hard – working people. (J)

Kyuhyun’s POV

Yeah, it’s already passed 3 weeks since I became Yoona’s friend. She’s very nice to me and she go out well too with my friends. Even if she is younger than us, she just look older. 

Actually i’m just feeling happy because right now, I gain more attention from other people beside my besties, Yoona is just one of my bestfriend. But she’s special, you know why ><? She’s my special bestfriend because she’ll never forget to call me every single day.

Even if she can’t call me she’ll just send me a message or a voice call. And her message will just go like this ‘hey, how’s today? Are you okay?’ or maybe like this ‘a good day to have some exercise. Hurry, have your exercise kyu ^^’.

She began to care me like this after that incident and maybe after get along with all my besties, she gain more information about my sickness. She’s just too plain. But don’t get it wrong, I just like her as my little sister. And it always BE.

Now, I walking without interested to my class. A very tired senior years . I just want to graduate as soon as possible actually. When I’m so close to my class someone shout my name.

END POV

Kyuhyun stops his movement and looks back. When he sees her face, a bright smile formed in his face.

‘Hey, Yoona. Come here. Is there anything wrong?’ kyuhyun asked her with a bright smile.

‘No, I just want to meet you.’ Yoona replies with his lovely smile.

‘How can you act so cute? You are different when you are not with me.’

‘Oh, really? If it’s true. I won’t meet you again, so I won’t be different.’

Yoona turns back and begins to walk away. Kyuhyun automatically reaches her right hand. So, Yoona faced him right now.

‘Why is my little deer has so much anger today? Kyuhyun formed a smile to her face. ‘Don’t angry or else you’ll be my grandma deer.’ He pokes to her.

‘I thought you just give me ‘my grandma deer’ name yesterday? I’m okay, I’m not mad at you.’ She pouts and looks at her watch, ‘Oh my god, I forget i have to attend my class. I’m sorry i have to go, gotta meet you at break time. Bye.’

‘Oh, okay. I’ll see you, weird. At the canteen okay?’

‘Hmm, okay. Don’t use my weird name again, I wants my deer one XD.’

‘You deserve that, you even didn’t call me oppa today.’ He formed a cute face.

‘Okay, my lovely oppa, don’t mad at me okay? Remember to use my deer name. Bye~.’ She shouts at him when she’s running.

And then Kyuhyun go back to his class and waited the class ended. He’s just wants to have his break time because history is one of his list boring class.

The teacher seems very lazy to teach, Kyuhyun just found one record in his history class.

For the first time, the history class just went very fast. He almost didn’t feel today’s class. The class ended and now the time for him to meet his besties.

Always go like this, meet the same people, in the same location but he didn’t found it boring. His friend’s always have many new topic to discuss or a new activity to do. Kyuhyun’s life just getting better since he met his little deer, Yoona.

Yoona’s POV

Kyuhyun oppa’s class just ended. I thought for sure that oppa will go straight to here. Here means our usual place or spot for me, oppa and his besties. I’m waiting him with Jessica and Tiffany unnie also Siwon and Donghae oppa.

END POV

‘Yoona seems very anxious with kyuhyun.’ Tiffany says

‘Yeah, it’s better for you to join us shopping for a while, Yoona. He’ll be late for sure. Can you go with us? Just for a while. I have to search something dedicated to studied. And you’ll be the one who know it the most.’ Jessica added

‘Oh, okay unnie. I won’t have any objection ^^.’

Yoona, Tiffany and Jessica left the canteen/cafe and go straight to the car’s park. Right after that, Kyuhyun entered the cafe.

‘Where’s Yoona?’ Kyuhyun asked with a very anxious faced.

‘She’s go with Tiff and Sica. You must be sad, Kyu.’ Siwon teases his friend.

‘I’m with you, Siwon. They just always get along together, every day! Can you imagine it?’ Donghae added with a huge shocked expression.

‘I can’t actually.’ Siwon formed a very naughty face. ‘Don’t tell me that you two have a secret relationship between us?’

‘I just keep silent while you two have a gossip. Now give me chance to clarify this. I didn’t any secret nor special feeling to her. I just treated her like my own sister, nothing more or less.’

‘Kyu, you have to be a mature man right now. It’s your feeling isn’t it? How about Yoona? Maybe she has a special feelings towards you. You treated her so well. You have to think this again. You have to open your heart to another girl. Don’t waste your time think about the past. About  Seo...’ Donghae forced and stops talking.

‘What have you done, Hae? You can’t say her name again.’ Siwon aware him and look to Kyuhyun. ‘Are you okay?’

‘Yeah, pretty sure. Guys, I need to piss off my mind for a while. See you okay.’

Kyuhyun turns back and walk away. Live his friends that keep silent at the back. In his mind, he wants to think about anything like every single thing.

 

I’m very sorry for the very late update (T.T)

I’ll try to update soon.

Sorry for the wrong grammar

Thank you for the one who subscribes and comment my fanfic

^^