Our Date

A Different Feeling

Kyuhyun and Yoona already arrive at the Italian Restaurant. Yoona order some salad and a small size cheese pizza. In other hand, Kyuhyun order a big size of meat pizza. They are waiting their order with a silent atmosphere. They didn’t talk anything until Yoona opens their conversation with a sudden question for Kyu.

‘I want to ask you something.’ Yoona asked Kyu but she didn’t want to look at his face.

‘What?’

‘I just want to know, mm cause I’m just curious about this. Why.. why you didn’t answer my call or message and I never see you at our university?’

Kyuhyun laugh after he heard Yoona’s question. ‘You must know it?’

‘It’s better if I know it.’ Yoona formed a shy faced, she looks down.

‘I’m just having a trip this one month. And someone stole my hand phone when I was enjoy my holiday at Spain. Is that clear, Yoona?’

‘No, I’m still curious, why you didn’t call me or inform me about that? Why you didn’t buy a new handphone.’

‘Yeah, I went to Spain to have a treatment for my sickness and the doctor didn’t allow me to bring a hand phone when I did my treatment. So, my companion brought my hand phone.’

‘Kyuhyun, are you okay? If it’s the truth, I won’t ask anything again. Or else it can make the thing even worsen.’

‘I’m okay, I already done the treatment since I was one year old. And now I have to control to the doctor once a year for one month.’ Kyuhyun smiled ‘Just enjoy your meal and don’t think about me too much, okay. I won’t leave you, again.’

They enjoy their meal and after finished, Kyuhyun paid the meal and Yoona paid the drinks.

‘Let’s go, Yoona. Let’s watch movie together.’ Kyuhyun take Yoona’s hand and run towards Kyu’s car.

Inside the car.

‘Why we must run, oppa?’

‘The cinema is a bit far from here. It takes maybe 2 hours to get there. The movie starts at 7. So, we have to make it fast.’

‘Oh, okay’ Yoona smiles for the first time, today.

‘Wow, my deer Yoona comes back.’ He looks beside and he sees Yoona sleeps. She just look totally like a princess.

‘She’s so pretty. But I’m afraid i can’t treat her as my wife. She’s my little deer sister. I can’t be her husband.’ Kyuhyun murmured inside her mind. He’s still confused with his father explanation, yesterday. He can’t imagine that a girl beside him will be his wife. Now, he is staring blankly to the street.

A hour past, and Yoona wake up cause Kyuhyun sang beside her.

‘Such a beautiful voice :).’

‘Thank you. Mm, Yoona we already be a friend for more than one month. But I’m still don’t know when is your birthday?’

’30 May. I was born at 1991.’

Kyuhyun is so shock after he heard Yoona’s birthday. He begins to remember the day when, when. Arrrgh, he can’t force himself to remember that day. Automatically, Kyuhyun holds his head and scream.

‘What happen to you, Kyuhyun?’

‘I’m fine. I’m just thinking about something.’

‘About what?’

‘Nope, hey Yoona, have your parents told you about something? Important.’

‘Important? About what, oppa? You made me confuse.’

‘You’ll know it later. Wah, we already arrive. Let’s go.’

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona get out of Kyu’s car. They go inside the cinema, watch the movie. Finally, after the movie finished, Kyu take Yoona to her house. On the way home, he’s still thinking about what his father said yesterday and what will be Yoona reactions tomorrow.

 

Yay! Chapter 6 finished...

I’m so thankful cause I can finished 2 chapters for just one day O:)

Stay tune, okay><

The next chap, will be flashback.

You will know it after i update keke~

Thank you for all of your subscribe and comment :)

Actually, I’m still confuse to use asianfanfic :(. Need a help..

Oh ya, I’m sorry for my wrong grammar. ThanKYU :)))).