`o8

Renaissance
Please log in to read the full chapter

-unknownlove:: For any confusions and questions, dial 132- please comment in the comment box. ^^ Thank you. Chapter 8 is ready!

 

“I’ve had another vision— a vision at its worst. I’ve seen that one in the pack is keeping a human. Not just any human, but a human girl who would bring tremendous calamity in our pack. I’ve seen the outcome of what this girl could bring if she wasn’t found. Such a pitiful life would our life be, my wolves. She brought bad fortune to us and like any other human, she was a merciless murderer. Unfortunately, I haven’t seen the withholder of this human girl. If you do know, please immediately tell the elders. They know what to do.” Then the wisest werewolf left. Everyone was gossiping here and there. Many were afraid and a few excited for some action. Suddenly, one from the pack raised a question.

“If the girl is found and is handed over, what’s going to happen next?”

 

An elder stood and replied coldly, “If she’d be found, we would do nothing but make her pay. Our wisest one saw how evil she is just like all the other humans. Once she’d be in our hands, we’d make her suffer worse than what she’d do to us. We’ll kill her bit by bit until she’d soon go insane and she’ll beg us to kill her.” Yixing and his friends gulped nervously. They were the ones keeping the human girl, Yixing to be exact. Tao wanted to tell the elders but he couldn’t afford to do so because he’d be betraying Yixing who was with him ever since he was a little cub. They were best of friends, they were brothers and brothers do not betray one another. But was it worth for everyone’s safety? — That, he couldn’t seem to locate an answer. No one seemed to grow suspicious of them so they managed to disperse without notice.

They quickly ran to the human girl who was sleeping angelically. Yixing scooped her with his arms and hugged her tight, nuzzling his face on her. His friends softened. Yixing being with the girl would be the only time they would see him smile genuinely and act freely. Yixing had responsib

Please log in to read the full chapter