Epilogue

Renaissance
Please log in to read the full chapter

-unknownlove:: For any confusions and questions, dial 132- please comment in the comment box. ^^ Thank you. Final chapter, guys! Here is the epilogue! 

 

 

[Epilogue]

 

10 years later

 

 

Queen Yeon Jeong hummed a melody as she was folding the clothes neatly. Life was at its highest peak of joy when she gave birth to her daughter, Princess Yeon Ha. The people in the village had accepted her when the Prince – now the King – had professed his love in the crowd one day. It was a very blissful day.

 

“Umma!” The sweet voice that only belonged to her only daughter ringed. Yeon Ha gave her mom a loving hug.

“Hello, sweetie. You’re quite early. How was school?” Yeon Jeong asked while arranging the folded clothes in their closet. Don’t get her wrong. She may be the queen and she has the power to order one of the workers to do it for her, but privacy was important to her.

“School? It was good. Really good.” Yeon Ha mutter inaudibly the last words.

“Jinjja? That’s good to hear.”

“Where’s appa? Is he home yet?”

“Your father has appointments. He’ll be home real soon. Don’t worry.” Yeon Jeong told Yeon Ha only to see a crestfallen face on her beautiful daughter. She neared her and touched her chin.

“Why the face, princess?” The mother asked.

“I thought he would be home.” She sadly replied.

“He would; soon. Why are you looking for the king, by the way?” They both sat down on the bed.

“I-I wanted you to meet someone.”

“Someone? A guy, perhaps?” Yeon Ha nodded. “Your boyfriend?”

“No!” She replied too fast different shades of pink approached her cheeks. Yeon Jeong raised her right eyebrow in amusement.

“J-just someone.” She clarified.

“And who is that someone? Is that someone special to you?” Yeon Jeong teased further.

“K-kind of.” Yeon Ha shyly uttered.

“And you like him.” Yeon Ha abruptly stared at her mom. She bit her lip and nodded.

“Aigoo. My princess will now be a queen.” Yeon Jeong joked.

 

“Oh? Jinjjayo?” A deep voice interrupted them.

“Appa!” Yeon Ha brightened up. Kai kissed her daughter’s forehead and his queen’s lips.

“So what were you ladies talking about?” He asked as he joined the two in bed.

“Nothing, honey. It was just about Yeon Ha becoming a queen.” Yeon Jeong enjoyed making fun of her own daughter.

“Umma~” Yeon Ha whined in embarrassment.

“Queen?” Kai asked but got ignored by his own wife and daughter.

“Okay. Okay. Is he coming over

Please log in to read the full chapter