`o9

Renaissance
Please log in to read the full chapter

-unknownlove:: For any confusions and questions, dial 132- please comment in the comment box. ^^ Thank you. Chapter 9 now!

 

“Have you decided?” Xiumin cut her off from her deep thinking. She meekly nodded. Xiumin gritted his jaw. He perceived what was coming. Yeon Jeong lifted her head and bravely stared at Yixing which made her heart crumble to pieces. His face that was overruled by grief, depression, sadness and all those other words that would signify sorrow was still as peaceful as it is. He still had those eyes with a soft gaze that could melt anybody’s heart, though this time, what’s inside is not. She felt like a jerk for betraying someone whom she owed her life to, but then again, to her, he was someone more than a friend but less than a lover. To her, he was her brother; he was someone he could trust. She just realized that what she really felt for Yixing was nothing but brotherly love. Was it?

 

Her vision started to blur. How could she not? She was to announce who she really loves. It would hurt, she knew, but it was for the best. “I’m sorry, Yixing.” Yixing’s heart was torn into two. His assumptions were now confirmed. She loves Kai; Kai, not Yixing. Yeon Jeong then began to take small steps and landed in Kai’s embrace where she felt safe. Yixing, who was watching her every move, felt his stomach twisting. He felt envious of Kai. It should’ve been him around her, not him. It should have been him, not Kai. Why did it have to be Kai?

 

“Can’t you teach your heart to love me, Yeon Jeong?” Yixing asked in despair as he walked towards the couple. His clenched his fist but he lost control. He grabbed Kai by his collar.

“IT’S YOUR GODDAMN FAULT! WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO EXIST?! I WISH YEON JEONG HAD NOT MET YOU AND MARRIED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!” He ranted. He was too angry that he wasn’t able to hear the pleas and cries of Yeon Jeong. Yixing’s eyes were a dark shade of red. He was ready to kill. But before that happened, Tao and Kris had to meddle. The next thing he knew was that he was pulled by Tao and Kris away from Kai. Yixing struggled to break free from the strong grip of the two wolves.

 

“WHY CAN’T IT BE ME?! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE HIM?! YEON JEONG, PLEASE…” Yixing said while struggling, tears freely streaming down his cheeks. Yeon Jeong couldn’t bear to lay a single look on Yixing. Hearing his agonizing plea pained her already, what more could it cause if she’d lay an eye on him. Instead, she aided Jongin who was catching breath after the mighty grip Yixing had applied on him.

“YEON JEONG! I’M BEGGING YOU YEON JEONG! PLEASE! I LO—” He cried not until Luhan landed his fist on Yixing’s face which made Yeon Jeong shriek. Yixing lay flat on the ground with his face on the dirty floor. Yeon Jeong immediately ran to Yixing and helped me sit upright. She caressed his bruised tear-stained cheeks and let her thumb glide upon his lips.

 

“Yi-Yixing, gw-gwaench-chanay

Please log in to read the full chapter