`o3

Renaissance
Please log in to read the full chapter

-unknownlove:: For any confusions and questions, dial 132- please comment in the comment box. ^^ Thank you. Chapter 3 up!

 

“Zhang Yixing” A deep voice called out as Yixing continued running away. He didn’t bother to do anything aside from running. He had to run. He had to escape. But the wolves after him were faster so they caught up with him and blocked his path before he could flee again. Yixing stopped, knowing he was outnumbered. He breathed heavily, glaring at the werewolves in front of him.

 

“We meet again Lay…” The leader of the pack said.

“What do you want, Kris?” Yixing coldly asked. Kris with the rest of his pack (4 other wolves) chortled in amusement.

“You know what we want, Yixing.” Luhan, Kris’ ally, replied.

“Tell me what you want, Luhan.” Yixing responded to Luhan sarcastically to tick him off. It did work and Luhan growled and was about to attack Yixing when Kris placed a hand in front of him, motioning him to stop.

“We are not here to fight Luhan, remember that.” He warned him.

“Yes, Kris. I'm sorry.” Luhan calmed himself.

 

“Let’s talk about this, Lay.” He offered. Kris then transformed himself to his human form, a tall man with a godlike physique. The other wolves with him did the same and so did Yixing. Yixing looked at his friends. No. Not friends. They weren’t friends anymore. They were now enemies.

Please log in to read the full chapter