`o1O

Renaissance
Please log in to read the full chapter

-unknownlove:: For any confusions and questions, dial 132- please comment in the comment box. ^^ Thank you. Chapter 10 already!

 

The wolves released Yixing who was now in a state of shock. His body plopped down the ground creating a thud. He was down on his knees. His eyes betrayed him for tears escaped their prison cells and went running freely on his cheeks. He sobbed audibly. Xiumin knew how painful it was for his friend – his brother – to lose the most special person in his life. He had experienced it too, and so with the rest. But Yixing’s was something worse. The werewolves’ experience of losing the people they love – their parents and everyone in the pack – was a serious deal. Yes, it did depress them but at least they didn’t see how they were killed and that they were able to seek justice for them. But Yixing’s; his was a thousand times worse or probable more. How would he live now that he heard from the only person who has etched his heart that she felt nothing for him? Yixing couldn’t seek justice the same way they did it. What was there to seek justice in the first place? Was there anything to seek equity? None, because Yeon Jeong didn’t kill him or anyone related to him. But why was hurting more than they were? They have had their fair share of pain emotionally but why was he suffering as if his was a bigger problem than theirs? Simple.

 

Because he was rejected and pushed away by someone he expected to love him back - someone he has etched in his heart. Because he thought he would be able to claim what he always wanted. Because he thought nothing could stop him. Because he thought they were meant to be.

And also, it would be because from time to time – without doubt, he would secretly peer at Yeon Jeong’s life after today – he would see with his own eyes her unforced and genuine smiles caused by someone else. He would see how she’s having a carefree life like nothing happened. And he would be able to see not only with his eyes but also record with his heart his only Wendy loving another Peter Pan. You know why it would hurt? He would be able to see this again and again and again, repeating the same thing over again, every day. Imagine the pain he has to go through not only now but until forever ends. He may be able to withstand it but not further. He had bear with it for too long now. Remember, he knew the prophecy earlier than his friends but he was willing to break and disobey the laws and face the consequences because of a girl, a special girl to him wh

Please log in to read the full chapter