thinking

Contract Marriage

Zen:(his staring at me? does i have some dirt in my face or something? I said and held my face) ah!.....

Siwon: Oh!....I'm sorry. (i said while scratching the back of my head)

Zen: No it's okey (wait a minute..he looks familiar. have I met him somewhere before? I said to myself)

Siwon: are you hard up for money or something?

(when I heard him said that all the pleasant thoughts i have for him vanished all of a sudden)

Zen: What did you say? ( I asked him with a shocked expression on my face)

Siwon: you're reading this kind of magazine,so you must be.

(siwon said with a sarcastic tone and i was taken back)

Zen: No, but.... (why is he asking me that when we only just me? i keep asking to myself,maybe he is in...a less reputable line of work I was about to glare at him and run away, but...I felt that same strange feeling again that I have met him somewhere before and there is no denying that he is handsome, I shouldn's stare so intently at him! I said to myself)

Siwon: (this girl is keep on looking at me so i got irritated) HEY! I asked if you are hard up for money? (I said with irritation and she just look at me)

Zen: do i really need to answer that question? ( iasked him with irriation)

Siwon: I was just asking.

Zen: even though it's no business of yours right? 

(siwon POV: she said and i was taken back cause i never thought that anyone can do such thing to me)

Siwon: No business of mine? I dont know about that....it might be my business for all you know. what?

(zen POV: Surprised by his response I asked him again but all he gave me is an odd-looking smile and turned his back from me and started walking away)

Zen: wait!! (I called into him unable to run after him I just stared at his back while holding the on the Night-Time Job search magazine.)

(siwon's POV: I heard her calling me but i didn't look back as soon as im far from her i went to sit at the swing at the nearest park) This brings back memories..I thought to myself and hold on to the swing next to me)

(zen POV: while i was walking home I keep on thinking if i had ever met that guy before..but i couldnt remember but something in me tells me that I met hime before or somehow i know him,when I arrived home I see no one in the living room and walk to up stair's and peek out my parents room and I saw them sleeping and I smiled to myself)

Zen: I have to do everything to be able to pay for that debt i dont want my parents to worry about it, it's my duty to pay for it as their only child.(i mumbled and went to my room and changed and lay on my bed)

(Siwon POV: while i was swinging at the swing trying to recall my memory about the past, I remember the girl that i bumped earlier,she looks familiar..I felt that she needed some help in some sort, I said to myself and while im trying to recall her face i received a call from my secretary)

Siwon: yoboseyo?

Sungmin: Yoboseyo? siwon ah! where are you?it's late go home now im worried about you?where are you?i'll pick you up(said sungmin with a worried tone and i smiled)

Siwon: Im safe so dont worry,i will go home now (i said and put the phone down without listening what sungmin was saying on the other line) sometimes he get's into my nerves ( isaid to myself with a smile and walk out of the park and hire a cab and went home..while on the cab im keep on thinking about the girl i bumped earlier..she look depressed and sad..maybe she has a problem...hope i can help her..i said to myself..im not kind of person who would help others that quickly but i ahve this feling that i shoul help her) I wish i can see her again(I said to myself and when i arrived home i went straight to my room and change and took a sleep)