bumping into him

Contract Marriage

(Zen POV:After office hours, I went to a convenient store and bought an issue of Night-Time Job Search Magazine. After I bought it I wait for the bus and when it arrives i went in immediately and started reading in.)

(Siwon's POV: while Im on my way home I suddenly wanted to take a stroll near our house so I called out to my driver)

 Siwon: Mr.Song! Can you pls. stop here for a while I just wanted to take a stroll..

( I said and my secretary look at me)

Sungmin: WHAT!? No Mr.Song continue driving, What the hell are you thinking taking a stroll at this late hour?

(sungmin said and look at me like im crazy or something)

Siwon: I just wanted to take a stroll that's all,the house is almost near and it's been long since i took a stroll by myself,can you just pls let me take a stroll just by this time?

(I said as I looke at my secretary and he gave up)

Sungmin: Mr.song stop the car! 

(sungmin said and I smiled at him and he smile back at me)

Siwon: Thank you Minnie..your the best...

(I said and hugged him and he pushed me away and fixed his glasses)

Sungmin: dont call me in that name again,were not kids anymore.

(sungmin said and i just chuckled, Sungmin is the son of my dad personal secretary and his been my friend since childhood, if anyone knows me better and that's him,I can show him the real me without being scared)

Siwon: thank you o much,I promise I would go home before dad arrives.

(I said with a smile and sungmin look at me and smile)

Sungmin: take your time,you dad it's not going home this evening,enjoy yourself for a while I know you been stress lately due to work.

(sungmin said and I went down from the car and started walking along the road)

(Zen POV: the bus stop and I went down immediately as soon as I went down I look at the magazine again and read it and look for a possible job that I can apply so that I can earn money as soon as possible so that I can pay with my family's debt)

Zen: I have a debt of $500,000 how can i pay for it?after explaining the situation to my so called boyfriend jonghyun he broke up with me and started avoiding me even thought I never intended to ask him for money.

(i thought about it while i was walking along the road,I thought about my oarents and the unhappiness I heard from their voices everytime I talked to them)

Siwon: Hmmmmmmm.......such a nice view and what a wonderful feeling to be free just for a few minutes.

(siwon thought to himself and close his eyes and continue walking while placing his hands to the plants in the road)

zen: I'll keep my current job and work at another part time job..even though it's prohibited. I have no other choice. (while looking unto the magazine my eyes went wide) WHAT? A cabaret club....no...im already 28 and way to old for that..how about a histess job? That requires a person who has a nice figure..(and i look unto my body) I can do that..I keep questioning myself like this, I would never be able to oay off the debt if I continue this attitude of mine,.$500,000 is not that large amount but at this kind of status in the community it;s hard to get that amount..I had to do something. It might be better for me to get a job at a night-time construction site,maybe as a traffic guard.

(I keep asking myself without looking into the road when I accidentaly bumped into a hard thing and i fell flat on my but and the magazine flew out of my hands)

BUMP!!!

Siwon:Ouch!!!!! (siwon while holding his chest from the sudden infact and he looked at  what he hit and his eyes went large when he saw he bumped in to me) are you aliright? (siwon asked reaching his hands to me)

Zen: y---yes,I'm S--soor--ry ( I said while stuttering seeing a gorgeous man infront me when i looked up to see at the source of the calm and caring voice I heard,his handsome but serious lookign though and his wearing an expensive looking suit I said to myself while reaching his hands)

Siwon: you dropped something (siwon took the magazine on the ground and hand it over to me)

Zen: Ow Im sorry (i said when he handed me the magazine I took it immediately cause i dont want him to see that im reading this kind of magazine specially when his that good looking I blushed and took the magazine from his hands but i felt him looking at me and glance up)

Siwon: (She's pretty,but why does she reading that kind of magazine? I asked myself while handing it over to her..she was blushing when i gave it to her because of her charm I can't stop myself staring at her)

Zen:(his staring at me? does i have some dirt in my face or something? I said and held my face) ah!.....

Siwon: Oh!....I'm sorry. (i said while scratching the back of my head)

Zen: No it's okey (wait a minute..he looks familiar. have I met him somewhere before? I said to myself)

Siwon: are you hard up for money or something?