his a Jerk!

Contract Marriage

It's been 2 days since Jonghyun and I broke up..I still trying to contact him but I can't reach him..Im here right now at the cafe of our company eating lunch with my bestfriend and co-officemate Cho Kyuhyun...

Kyuhyun: Wah!!!! I can't get over last night game in Star craft I almost lost to a kid...That would be shameful to my pride if I lost...Thank God I won until the final second...

(kyuhyun said being proud of himself whil me still looking at the photo of me and jonghyun at my phone and kyuhyun notices it)

Kyuhyun: aish!!!! I keep talking here about 5 minutes but your're not listening, you still thinking of him? for peace sake Zen forget about him hi such a jerk!

(kyuhyun said throwing his spoon at the table and holding me into my cheeks and looked at me)

Kyuhyun:look zen just forget about him and move on.

Zen: what can i do? I love him so much...haizt

(I said with a sigh..and kyu look at me with a disgusted look that make me offend)

Zen: what's with the face?

(I ask him while glaring at him)

Kyuhyun: was if he loves you the way you love him...that guy is a jerk..a total player...gold digger....and ert.

(kyuhyun said with confidence,i just look at him and think about what he said)

Zen: and how come you accuse him with those things? it's all lies!

(i screamed at kyuhyun and he just laughed)

kyuhyun:oh please...I know him so much...his been my classmate in college and i know ehy he courted you..he courted you because he knows that you are the only daughter of a businessman and more than that your still a ...that's why  he courted you.

(kyuhyun said with assurance and proud upon himself)

zen: your wrong he loves me and i know that..

kyuhyun: oh please! if he loves you why did he left you all of a sudden while having a financial crisis? he is so selfish thinking all about himself..if he really loves you he should understand you and not push you away like that...that guy is a total ..a total jerk...if i saw him im gonna punch him hard.

(kyuhyun said angry at pisting his hand)

Zen: come to think of it his right...i dont really know jonghyun except that his our schoolamate and i also heard to some of my friends that his a player and gold digger and he also leave knowing that we have financial problem and i have to pay for my family's debt..can kyuhyun be right?

(i told myself while looking at kyuhyun who is angry at that time thinking about jonghyun so i took kyu's hand and smile at him)

Zen: thank you!

Kyuhyun:Thank you for what?

(kyuhyun POV: zen holds my hand and smile at me..when she did that my heart wont stop beating fast,you see i like zen since we were a child and i hate that she got into a relationship with jonghyun cause i know his a total player and an ..i look outside the window so that zen couldnt see im blushing)

Zen: for making me realize that his a jerk!

(Kyuhyun POV: Zen said with a smile..seeing her smile makes my anger to that jerk lose..so after that conversation we enjoy our lunch and went back to work after)