what?

Contract Marriage

as soon as I arrieved at my room I went straight to my bed and lie there thinking on how I can pay for my fathers debt.

Zen: haizt....how could this thing happened to us? 

(I asked myself looking at the ceiling of my room)

Zen: I have to do something to pay for it,but how? I dont earn that much as a secretary plus kyuhyun dont have such a huge amount and i dont want my parents to worry about it so much so I took the  responsibility as the only child.I have to pay for it at my own in order to save ur business.

(while I was thinking on how to pay my debt my phone started to ring and I lazily took my phonr from my bag, still worried on how to pay for my parents debt or should I say my debt as of now.)

(I look at my cellphone and found the one calling me is my boyfriend Jonghyun so I answered it quickly)

{yes it is jonghyun of shinee}

Jonghyun: Hello babe I miss you, I was looking all over for you after work I thought were going out for a date?

(Jonghyun said sweetly and a smile formed at my lips..thinking that at last my problems are gone for now I said to myself)

Zen: hello baby,sorry I have to went home early,there's a sudden emergency here at the house.

(i said sadly and jonghyun became worried)

Jonghyun: why?is there any problem in your house? is dad and mom okey? are you okey?

(jonghyun asked worriedly and I smiled knowing that He cared for my family and me as well)

Zen: yup there is, and dont worry were fine but have a problem financially.

( I said with a sad tone and jonghyun asked me again)

jonghyun: wait what financial problem? i thought you and your family are fine and your business are doing fine?

(jonghyun said with a shocked tone on his voice)

Zen: i also thought that way but im wrong...I dont know that because of me my dad owe a huge amoutn of money from the bank.

(I told him since he was my boyfriend,i thought he would understand it)

Jonghyun: wait what?your dad owe a huge amount of money from the bank? how did it happend and why did you said it was because of you?

(jonghyun asked with a higher tone at me)

Zen: it's my fault,my dad took a loan from the bank paying for my college tuition fees and to support my needs.

(I said with a sad tone)

Jonghyun: but why did it happened? how could you  pay for it? how much is it?

(jonghyun continually asked me)

Zen: I think i have to find an extra job and the amount we owe to bank is $500,000.

(i said and jonghyun scream in the other line)

jonghyun: WHAT??? that big?how? and if you work for another job what would happened to us?

(jonghyun asked me and i sigh)

Zen: of course I would spend time with you but not that often cause I have to find a way to pay for it,and yunp it's that huge and i dont know why it became like that but as far as i know my dad did it for my sake and my mother sake.

(i said and i heard a huge sigh in the other line,i thought jinghyun would understand me but im wrong)

Jonghyun: if that;s the case,I think we should break up

(jonghyun said and i was dumbfounded at what he said and when it hits me i asked him why)

Zen: WHAT? what did you said? break up? WHY? 

(I asked him on why did he come up with that idea but it ended up him hanging up the phone and never answer my call again)