Reunited and it feels so good..

Neon nae geoya~넌 내꺼야

A/N: ahaha about the title *rubs back of head* >w> kekeke the song is actually pretty good to me XD ahaha anyways~

I just want to thank all my readers and subscribers for all your patience and sticking with me in this story through the end.. I won't disappoint with my new fanfics which I'll release right after updating ;) so wait for it 8D

ANOTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I CHANGED THE TITLE TO NEON NAE GEOYA~/넌 내꺼야~ BECAUSE I FEEL IT FITS THE STORY MORE 83 BTW THAT MEANS "YOU ARE MINE.." X333

Anyways I won't hold you anymore~ Enjoy the last chapter of Neon Nae Geoya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My.. appa.. is chingu.. ?" Jaehyun asked innocently with huge eyes. Byunghun smiled and nodded hesitantly; Jaehyun looked at Kyon Soo who nodded with a weak smile.

"This is your appa Jaehyun.. He's your appa Byunghun.. "

Jaehyun just stared at his father for a moment before throwing his small arms around Byunghun's neck, "APPA!!" Byunghun held him close.

"Jaehyun.. I'm so sorry I haven't been here.. " Byunghun's voice quivered as he looked down to hide his eyes.

"Gwenchannah appa.. you here now.. where you go though?" Kyon Soo looked at her innocent son, not even having a clue as to what had happened over the past two years.

"Appa was working so that we could live a better life Jaehyun.. " Kyon Soo held back tears as Byunghun looked at her in thanks.

"Ah.. Arachi.. Appa.. you stay now? Not leave me and umma no more?"

Byunghun shook his head smiling at his son, "Ahni.. Appa will never leave your or mommy ever again.. he won't ever let you two go."

Jaehyun smiled widely, "YAY! Me, appa and umma gonna be happy family now!" he threw his arms up in happiness, causing his parents to laugh at his silliness.

"Hey don't forget your ajusshis Jae-jae~" Chang Hyun and the rest of the two gangs came around the corner walking toward the three family members.

"Aish! He meant biological pabo!" Byunghun glared at his dongsaeng.

"Byunghun-ah.. " Kyon Soo pouted at him, "Don't use that language in front of Jaehyun.. arasso?" she explained, taking Jaehyun into her arms.

"Ah.. Arasso.. Mianhae yeobo.. " he smiled warmly at her and pulled both her and Jaehyun into his arms.

"PICTURE!!" Chang Hyun squealed running up to Chan Hee who had already taken out his camera.

"Say Family!" Chan Hee laughed and aimed the camera at the three.

"Family" *click*

"Oppas and dongsaengs should join us.. we're all one big family.. " Kyon Soo smiled.

Chan Hee grinned and put the camera on a tripod as everyone ran over and posed. Chan Hee pressed the timer and ran over to pose between Daniel and Chang Hyun.

"FAMILYYY Y YYYY!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~11:00 P.M.~That Night back in Seoul~

With the help of Teen Top and SHINee, Kyon Soo and Jaehyun's belongings were unloaded and back in the unchanged and seemingly untouched penthouse. SHINee bid them farewell once they had finished about three hours ago to return to Busan, and Teen Top followed two hours afterwards.

Kyon Soo picked up the sleeping Jaehyun from the couch and looked at Byunghun, who was straightening up the living room. He looked at her and smiled, walking over and taking Jaehyun from her, "I have a room for him set up.. " Byunghun walked to and up the stairs, followed by Kyon Soo.

"You haven't changed anything.. " Kyon Soo said cautiously.

"I wanted everything to stay the same.. as it was before.. " she couldn't see his face but she knew he felt the same emotions she did at the memories. "Well everything except Jaehyun's room.. that was added" he laughed walking further down the hallway from their room and to the second door on the right. He stopped across from it and smiled at Kyon Soo, "Surprise.. to both you and Jaehyun.. " he gestured to the door.

Kyon Soo looked at him for a moment before reaching for the doorknob. She cautiously turned it and her eyes widened at the room, her eyes tearing up at the sight.

(A/N: The bears on the floor are really these bears :3 Cause those kinda freak me out >w>)

The rooms signature piece was what made Kyon Soo tear up.. on the opposite wall was a huge one wall wallpaper picture of the three of them that they had just taken earlier in the day. Kyon Soo held a hand up to as tears rolled down her cheek.. this is what the boys had been doing upstairs for a few hours..

"B-Byunghun-ah.. " she gasped out. He walked past her and gently placed Jaehyun into the crib, tucking him in and kissing his forehead before allowing Kyon Soo to kiss him as well and putting up the bars. Kyon Soo the lamp on the table next to the crib and dimmed it. She lingered looking up at the wallpaper picture and smiled before walking toward Byunghun who had shut off the light in the room and was standing by the doorway, smiling at her.

She stood in front of him, her eyes glossy from her once b tears, and smiled at him happily, showing that smile that he'd longed to have appear on her face.. just for him. He held her hand and closed the door to Jaehyun's room before kissing her hungrily.

He'd missed her so much.. longed to touch her.. hug her.. kiss her.. He'd longed to do so much to her.. stare at her in all her glory.. longed to touch her body.. make her moan.. make her scream his name as he took her over and over again.. so much that he'd make her regret ever leaving him.. he wanted her.. and he wanted her now..

He pinned Kyon Soo up against the hallway wall, not breaking the kiss once, and used one hand to pin her wrists above her head, while the other pulled one of her legs up and around his waist. She moaned as he squeazed her thigh, "B-Byunghun-ah.. " she gasped out once he'd pulled away.. but even that was only for a brief second as he attacked her lips once again, barely allowing her time to regain her breath and composure.

"Kyon Soo-yah.. " he breathed out taking her other leg now and wrapping it around his waist as well.. "Neon.. nae geoya.. " he grunted and carried her all the way to their room.. she wrapped her arms around his neck, not allowing their kiss to break, 'She's.. not resisting.. " he smiled against her lips as he shut their bedroom door and layed her on the bed. He pulled back, breathless and stared into her bright eyes, "Saranghae.. Neo neun nae sarang ieyo.. " he breathed out.

"Neon.. nae geoya.. Byunghun-ah.. Saranghae.. Young whun hee sarang hal keeh.. " Byunghun's heart skipped a beat and he passionately took her that night. Expressing his love to her that she'd missed out on not only for the past two years but ever since they started their possessive relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~9:00 A.M.~Next Day~

Jaehyun giggled as he climbed onto his parents' bed. He turned to his Teen Top ajusshis who had a finger up to their lips.. he nodded and gently climbed up to them and took a deep breath.. Teen Top ran out of the room as quietly as possible and covered their ears..

"UMMA!! APPA!!!!!!" his yell rang through the house and jolted his parents awake.

"OMO!! Jaehyun-ah!!" Kyon Soo pulled the blanket over her chest.

Byunghun sat in shock at his son.. his attention turned to loud laughter coming from outside the door. Teen Top opened the door and stepped inside laughing their heads off.

"YAH!! WHAT THE HELL!!" Byunghun blocked his wife from view and Teen Top froze and ran downstairs still laughing. Daniel came back up and picked up the laughing Jaehyun then ran back down with the rest.

"WE'LL LET YOU TWO STRAIGHTEN UP!!" he shouted.

Kyon Soo's face flushed and she giggled, "Aish.. " Byunghun slumped back down on the bed as he had sat up from being jolted awake. Kyon Soo laughed and gently rolled herself onto his chest; Byunghun looked down at her and smiled. "I'm wondering how they got in.. "

Kyon Soo giggled, "I think that's what Chang Hyun snatched from the kitchen yesterday.. he looked a bit suspicious~" she giggled tracing random patterns on his chest with her index finger.

Byunghun snatched her hand and rolled them over so that he was on top of her, "Are you trying to tempt me.. ?" he growled.

Her cheeks flushed as she innocently shook her head, "Now what would make you say that.. ?" she bit her bottom lip.

"I need to get used to this seductive you now don't I?" he smirked and leaned down to press his lips on hers.. he her bottom lip, asking for entrance.. but she didn't grant it as she pulled away. He looked at her confused.

"We should get down and check on your gang" she giggled

Byunghun groaned and mumbled something that sounded an awful lot like, "Damn them.. " Kyon Soo giggled and rolled out of bed, taking part of the blanket with her to cover her exposed body. She started walking away but felt the blanket ripped from her grip. She flushed bright red and turned to a smirking Byunghun, "You don't need to cover yourself.. I've seen everything" he growled.

Kyon Soo flushed even more, "I-I'm g-going to take a sh-shower!" she panicked and raced to the bathroom. Byunghun quickly got up and slipped in before she could shut it. He smirked mischievously at her and locked the door.

"It's been a while since we showered together.. and.. " he stared down at his big hardened long member, "I could use some help.. " he smirked and started approaching her.

"B-Byunghun-ah.. I-I'm still s-sore-"

"I told you you'd need to get used to it.. " he growled into her ear as he caught her in his arms. He backed her up into the shower and the water to let it wash their bodies as he made love to her once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Took you two long enough~" Chang Hyun sang as he watched the couple come downstairs, fingers interlaced.

"How the hell did all of you get in?" Byunghun snapped, looking pissed at his gang. Kyon Soo giggled and kissed his cheek, calming him a little as she walked to the kitchen to cook for the big population in their house.

"Ricky stole your key" Minsoo bluntly stated as he tossed the key to Byunghun. Byunghun caught it without looking as he glared at the infinite maknae.

"HYUNG YOU TATTLE TALE!!" Chang Hyun cried.

Minsoo just shrugged and went back to playing with Jaehyun.

"Good morning umma and appa~" Jaehyun smiled innocently.

"Good morning Jaehyun" Kyon Soo called from the kitchen.

"Morning sport~ How'd you sleep?" Byunghun asked sitting on the other side of Jaehyun, after thumping Chang Hyun on the head.

"Very good.. appa Jaehyun like his new room" he grinned playing with the blocks.

"Chincha?! Good! Appa picked all of that out himself!" Byunghun felt sudden pride shoot through him.

"Chinchayo appa?! Jaehyun also like the big picture! He like that umma and appa watch over him~" he laughed.

Byunghun happily hugged his son, "AIGOO!! GWIYEOWEO!!" he squealed. Jaehyun just hugged back and blinked innocently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Two years later~

^ L. Joe's outfit

^ Kyon Soo's outfit

^ Jaehyun's outfit

"Kyon Soo-yah! Ga ja!" Byunghun called, with Jaehyun in his arms. Byunghun had dyed his hair blonde again, going back to his signature look, and Jaehyun was still fascinated by it, wanting to dye his hair blonde as well - which Kyon Soo wouldn't allow just yet.

"Nae~ Coming!" Kyon Soo rushed down the stairs with the last of her belongings that she wanted to take on the trip.

"American me umma and appa are coming!" Jaehyun threw his hands up in the air, earning a laugh from his parents. The family rushed to the car and instantly drove off to the airport. "Umma~ Appa~ Does Jaehyun get to meet Halmoni and Halapoji?" he asked in his car seat, referring to Byunghun's parents in America.

"Nae Jaehyun-ah.. and we'll also go to many places to have fun.. "

"Chinchayo umma? More fun than Lotte World?" his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Nae more fun than Lotte World~" Byunghun chuckled at his son, glancing at him through the rear view mirror.

"YAY!! JAEHYUN CAN'T WAIT!!" he bounced in his seat. After an hour's drive, they neared the airport and Kyon Soo held Byunghun's hand.

Byunghun smiled and brought their hands up to his lips, kissing the back of her hand, "Byunghun-ah.. you love Jaehyun nae?"

"Of course~ I love both you and Jaehyun~" he looked a bit startled.

"Do you have room for one more in your heart?" Kyon Soo smiled.

Byunghun turned to her as they stopped in the parking lot, "What-" he didn't get to finish his question as Kyon Soo put her free hand over her flat stomach. Byunghun's eyes widened, "OMO!! YES!!" Kyon Soo giggled as he took her into his arms.

"Ssh~" Kyon Soo giggled as she looked at the sleeping Jaehyun in the back seat of Kyon Soo's new car - even though Byunghun was driving - a silver Lotus Evora.

Byunghun only held her tighter.. Forever and ever.. my love.. Neon Nae Geoya.. <3

You Are Mine

~FIN~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The end~~ *tears up* I finisheddddd :D lol Thanks again to everyone who's been with me from beginning to end and for everyone~~ I love you guys to death and I'll release my next story right away >:3

Comment Answers:

@-shooberry: :3 ahaha thank you so much for everything~

@iitsvanessaXD: lol I'm sorry but I had the story planned out already XD

@onisuriyuuu: lol <3 please dun get it ok? :3

@AiZaiYun: lol ikr? I was like uh.. no.. poor Jaehyun can't be exposed to that so young :P