Obvious Jealousy & A Forgotten Anniversary..

Neon nae geoya~넌 내꺼야

A/N: I ONLY OWN KYON SOO AND THE STORY LINE ;) PLEASE DON'T STEAL AND I'LL ANSWER COMMENTS AT THE BOTTOM 8D THANKS GUYS!! I JUST PUBLISHED THE FOREWORD AND ALREADY HAD FOUR SUBSCRIBERS XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2:30 P.M.~Same Day~

Kyon Soo shifted her waist-length dark brown hair to one side and continued looking through the vegetable stand for the ingredients she needed. She took a few apples and put it into her shopping basket and continued down the aisle, running a hand through her long bangs and shifting it to the side.

"Oh-!" she bumped into a broad chest as she had been looking to the side. "Mianhamnida.. " she bowed.

"Ahaha~ Gwenchannah- omo! Kyon Soo-yah?!

Kyon Soo looked up and found a familiar face. Her deep brown eyes widened, a shocked expression crossing her delicate pale features.

"Joon Sunbae!"

"Omo! It is you!" he laughed pulling Kyon Soo into a friendly hug. "Wow I haven't seen you since high school! How've you been?!"

Kyon Soo laughed with him, "I've been good, life has been.. " she paused as an image of her husband popped into her head, causing her smile to fade slightly, "..good too" she breathed out. 

He laughed again, "That's good to hear. Hey you wanna go get coffee? You know, catch up a bit?"

"Oh, um.. " she checked her white wrist watch.. it was quarter to 3:00, "Sure I have time" she smiled as they made their way to the counter to pay for their groceries.

Minutes later Kyon Soo and Joon were walking out of the grocery store with a couple bags of grocery each.

"So you have to be somewhere later or something?" Joon asked as they walked to the nearby cafe.

"Oh.. I have to cook dinner fo-"

"Oh ok, well here we are" he held the door open for her and they took a high table near the wide front window, setting their groceries under the table. "What do you want? It's my treat~" he grinned.

"M-Mwoh? A-Ahniyo sunbae I can-"

He laughed, "You were always so polite. Ahniyo~ I invited you out, I'll treat you nae?"

"Ah n-nae.. " she sighed in defeat. 

"Vanilla espresso right? I remember our outings" he grinned and coolly walked to the counter, earning stares from the girls in the cafe. Kyon Soo smiled at the memories, ignoring the slight glares from some of the girls.

'Joon sunbae was always so popular in high school, next to Byunghun.. Guess that's one thing that hasn't changed. He always took care of me.. top in his class with grades too.. no wonder I had such a big crush on him.. ' after a few minutes Joon returned with their espressos and some macaroons.

"Omo~ Kamsahamnida sunbae.. "

"No problem~ anytime" he grinned ruffling Kyon Soo's hair lightly and they proceeded to talk while snacking on their food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Lee Byunghun and his gang, Teen Top, walked down the street laughing at their recent meet up.

"Haha, I got three girls' numbers man~" Yoo Chang Hyun hopped in front of Choi Jonghyun who waved off the eternal maknae's arrogance. 

"Ricky do you ever shut up?!" Bang Minsoo snapped at the fake maknae.

Chang Hyun pouted, crossing his arms. Byunghun rolled his eyes and returned his attention to Ahn Daniel. Chang Hyun sighed and looked across the street with a bored expression on his face. He spotted a cafe and squinted at the couple in the window, then stopped abruptly in recognition.

"Yah! L. Joe hyung!"

"What?!" Byunghun sighed aggressively and turned to the red head. 

"Isn't that your wife in the cafe?!"

"Tch! You're seeing things!" Byunghun snapped, continuing his pace. 'She's probably still crying her eyes out at home.. ' he glared at the ground as he walked away.

"Ahniyo.. L. Joe, Ricky's right, I think that IS your wife.. " Lee Chan Hee's voice halted his steps. Byunghun peeked over his shoulder at his gang and walked back near them to look at the cafe. He looked through the window and his eyes widened at the sight.

Kyon Soo.. his wife, was having coffee with another man. What's more, they looked like they were having the time of their lives. 

Byunghun's fists clenched on reflex. Kyon Soo then laughed at something the other man had said and Byunghun could practically hear his heart shatter. She smiled widely with true happiness reaching her eyes. Byunghun huffed and stomped away angrily, followed by Teen Top.. He hadn't seen that smile since their wedding.. 

~12:00 A.M.~That Night/Next Morning~

Thumps, moans and angry breathing were the only things heard in the club's secret room.

"Oh~ L. Joe~" Byunghun was taking his anger out in the best way he knew how. All he had thought about was his wife with that other man. Having the time of her life, with someone other than him.. just the thought enraged him and his movements became rougher, his breathing rougher.. he heard nothing.. he saw nothing.. he felt nothing but his heart shattering its remaining pieces.. her bright smile flashed in his mind and he completely stopped all actions. He huffed angrily, rolled off the bed, dressed himself - ignoring the complaints of the woman on the bed - and stomped out of the room. 

"Hyung! That was fast-"

"Shut up Ricky!" Byunghun's voice slurred from his earlier drinking; he stumbled out the doors of the club.

"Eesh!"

"Should we let him go alone?" Daniel asked uncertainly.

"He's sober, he's just stumbling.. " Minsoo grumbled taking another shot of soju. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Kyon Soo sat at her dining table, watching the candles flicker at the center of the table. She had cooked a special anniversary dinner for her and Byunghun. She looked at the clock again and sighed: 12:15 A.M... their anniversary was over. She looked at the salad and pasta in front of her.

'He'll be home soon.. just wait a little longer.. ' she told herself and sat back.

~12:30 A.M.~

Byunghun opened the door to his home and shut it quietly behind him. He sighed and slipped his shoes off. He turned to the kitchen and his eyes widened at what he saw. The three candles on the candle stick had almost completely burned out. The two table settings were left untouched and the food cold. Byunghun walked over to his wife who had fallen asleep with her arms resting on the table and her head placed on top. He glared at her.

"Idiot.. " he whispered. He blew out the candles, allowing the moonlight passing through the large windows to light the room. He reached a hand to her to wake her up, but stopped and instead chose to carry her. He slipped an arm under her shapely thin legs and the other arm wrapped around her shoulders, then slipped to her waist as he lifted her causing her to stir and wrap her arms around his neck, her head resting on his chest.

"Mm.. you're home.. " she mumbled with her eyes still closed.

'Sleep talking.. pabo.. ' he carried her up to their bedroom and gently laid her on the bed, pulling the blankets over her small form. He sighed and ed the top buttons of her white dress shirt. His fingers froze on the second button as a glint caught his eye. He reached for the silver chain around her neck and swallowed guiltily at what he saw.

Hanging on the chain was a plastic ring with a pastel green rose as the center piece. He glared at the ring and dropped it to hang around her neck. It was the first gift he had given her when they first became a couple.. years ago.

~Flashback~

Byunghun's cheeks were pink as he awkwardly took Kyon Soo's hand. He had just asked her out today after months of just being her close friend.

'What do I do.. I'm hella nervous.. aish.. ' he was walking her home and they passed by a small shop. Byunghun looked at the vending machines at the front of the shop. He stopped, making the blushing Kyon Soo look at him questioningly.

Byunghun glanced at her, letting go of her hand and searching his pockets for some coins. He found one and popped it into the machine, twisting the knob and letting a little container pop out. He caught it then opened the small container rolling the thing inside into his open palm. He then cleared his throat and took her hand back, slipping the small plastic ring onto her thin finger. It was a perfect fit, he blushed more at the thought. 

Kyon Soo looked up at him, a startled expression on her face, "B-Byunghun-shi.. "

He rubbed the back of his head, "Y-Yah.. You're my g-girlfriend now.. don't be so formal.. a-arasso?"

"Ah.. a-arasso.. B-Byunghun-ah.. " she looked down at her finger.

"I-It's a symbol.. " she looked up at him confused, he cleared his throat and clearly explained with a serious look "a symbol that you're mine.. "

Kyon Soo's eyes widened and she couldn't help but smile at him, causing him to blush even more.

"Don't ever smile like that at anyone else! Arasso?! I don't want anyone falling for you!" he looked down to hide his blush beneath his brown hair. 

She looked at him, puzzled at his sudden outburst; her face turned pink as she contemplated the meaning, "N-Nae.. "

"Only I'M allowed to see it.. Arasso.. ?"

"A-Arasso.. " she started grinning again. 

He bit his bottom lip and immediately took her face into his hands, pulling her close and kissing her on the lips. Their first kiss..

'Mine and mine alone.. I swear it..'

~~End Flashback~~

He stood straight glaring at his wife. 'Why do you wait? Why do you continue hurting yourself this way? You already know, you've always known. You're not stupid.. so why are you still here? Why don't you run away.. ? You won't submit to me.. your only other option is to run.. so why.. why are you still here?!' he wanted to tell her out loud, but instead just continued glaring at her peaceful face. 'Her smile.. I haven't seen it in over a year.. ' his fists clenched, 'Pabo.. pabo! Pabo! PABO!!' he turned from her and changed into another plain white shirt and boxers. He walked to the kitchen, the lights and walked to the table where the untouched dinners sat. He cleared the table, putting the food in the refrigerator, and took one last look at the kitchen, with his hand on the light switch, when a gift bag tumbled on the floor from Kyon Soo's chair.

He walked over and picked it up, reading the print on the bag:

~~HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY~~

His eyes widened in realization, 'No.. our anniversary isn't today is it?!' he rushed to the wall calendar and scanned it, cursing at his mistake and slamming his fist on the wall beside the calendar. "Dammit.. " his shoulders slumped and he leaned back on the wall beside the calendar. He lifted his head to look up at the clock.. it was quarter to one in the morning. He slid down the wall and lowered his head, his forearms resting on his bent knees. How could he have forgotten.. ? Why, of all days to forget, did it have to be their one year anniversary.. ?

In the bedroom, a tear rolled down Kyon Soo's sleeping face..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: PHEW that took a while =w= ahaha anyways~ I was eating something spicy while writing this and almost spilled milk on the keyboard *laughs awkwardly while rubbing my head* Btw when I have a story already planned out, I mean that I have it hand written somewhere and I just need to type it here ;) so you can bet I'll update multiple times a day on a pre-written story <3

Ok so I wanted Joon to have her best interests at heart :3 cause that's pretty much his role XD and as you can see, L. Joe may be a jerk, but he really does love Kyon Soo.. so I guess the point is that, they're both at fault here :P and they really need to solve things out~ :3 and L. Joe hasn't lost his model student/son status from high school ;3

BTW THANK YOU GUYS FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS 8DDDD <3 I hope I answer your questions otherwise feel free to post more >;) kekeke~ 

Also if you guys want me to alert you of an updated chapter right away, subscribe to me and I'll send out messages to my subscribers ;)

Thanks guys!

~~ KimEunMi-yah ~~

And now to answer your comments ;)

@ fluffyonigiri: ahaha yesh Joonie is special that way XD lol well I hope to answer that question as the story goes on, but unfortunately I can't tell you this right now XD I hope you can pull out his reason for cheating on her :)

@ Eunsun: ;) I try <3 thank you~

@ AiZaiYun: ahaha ty~ erm.. no he didn't know lol

@ Pataco: XDD nuuu dun hit Joey ;3; it's just his way of coping.. :P it's not his fault XD lol well.. not entirely at least :P