I'm sorry.. I'm your appa..

Neon nae geoya~넌 내꺼야

A/N: Sorry about the late update guys XD ahaha I usually can't update the Fridays and Saturdays because I'm out of the house >w> but thank you guys for your patience 8D erm I have a few friends read that last chapter and the one question that came up was if Joon was living with her.. lol to clear that up.. no Joon is not living with her, he lives in his own rented house just a few houses down from theirs. We can't have them living together cause that would be just wrong.. and unethical.. and against Kyon Soo's morals 8D Ahaha ok well so sorry for the late update and I just have an announcement to make before the last chapter of Neon Nae Geoya ;3; so stay tuned and I'll write it at the bottom of the chapter ;) Enjoy~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All throughout the party, Kyon Soo couldn't stop glancing at Byunghun, and all the while Byunghun would be spending time with Jaehyun, not letting much interrupt their time together.. he took quick glances at her once in a while but kept most of his attention on Jaehyun. Jaehyun didn't seem to mind at all, growing very fond of Byunhun right away.

~9:00 P.M.~

"Ahnyoung~ Take care and have a safe trip home~" Kyon Soo waved at the last of the guests as they left for home.

"I should get going too.. It's getting late and I still have to clean up and get up early for work tomorrow" Kyon Soo turned to Joon who was clearing up the last remnants of the table settings.

"Omo.. Oppa you can go.. I'll take care of this"

"Andwae~ I'll finish up and then head out~" Kyon Soo looked at him sternly and took the paper plates from his hands.

"Go home oppa.. I'll be fine here.. I promise" she smiled and kissed his cheek, "Gomawuh.. "

"Alright.. Good night Kyon Soo-yah~" he hugged her gently, "Hey where's Jaehyun? I wanna say goodbye to him."

"I think he's inside, playing with his new toys" she smiled at the thought.

"Alright well tell him I said happy birthday and give him a kiss for me~" Joon said walking away.

"Will do~ Gomawuh oppa!" she waved after him; once he was out of sight, Kyon Soo continued cleaning up the sunset lit backyard.

"Kyon Soo-yah.. " she turned to the voice that she had longed for, for almost two years.

"O-Omo.. Byunghun-ah.. you're still here.. ?" she gulped nervously, placing the trash on the table that she just picked them up off of.

"Nae.. I was playing with Jaehyun inside" he smiled at Jaehyun's sleeping form hugging him around his neck, his head on Byunghun's firm shoulder, "Can you show me where his room is so I can put him down?" Byunghun asked.

"Oh uhm.. yeah, here.. f-follow me" she stuttered walking past him and into the house, holding the door open for the father and son. She led Byunghun upstairs and into the second door on the right, revealing a light blue themed room, with different baby designs.

(A/N: ignore the letters on the wall)

Byunghun's eyes widened slightly at the room, as they did when he saw the rest of the house. She's really lived by herself like this.. she didn't once use the money we had in the bank.. she's done well.. for the past two years.. Byunghun's expressions saddened slightly and he walked over to the crib after Kyon Soo lowered the bars. He placed Jaehyun in and Kyon Soo changed him into pajamas, being as gentle as she could, which wasn't hard for her considering she was a gentle person in nature. Byunghun watched closely, smiling and imagining that they were a happy family.. mother and father taking care of their child. Kyon Soo finished up, tucking Jaehyun under the covers as she smiled at his thumb near his lips. She leaned down and kissed his forehead softly, giving the blanket one last pat before stepping back to pull up the bars. She pulled at it but it wouldn't come up, then she felt arms go around her from behind and pulled up the bars with no problem. Her cheeks flushed as she looked to the side with her eyes.

"K-Kamsahamnida.. " she gulped as he withdrew his arms.

"What's with the formalities.. ?" his voice was soft and she took the gentle tone as his carefulness not to wake up Jaehyun.. but the huskiness in it, she had no idea why it was there.

"M-Mianhamnida.. " she mumbled and started picking up the few toys scattered on the floor. Byunghun sternly watched each movement she made; once she finished picking up Jaehyun's room, Byunghun followed her into the living room as she cleaned up Jaehyun's birthday presents and straightened up the rest of the house. All the while Byunghun sat on the couch watching her like a hawk; she finished up and walked over to him. "D-Do you want something to eat? O-Or drink?"

"Sure.. "

"Um.. I have to run to the store to get some bee-"

"I stopped drinking a while back.. Some hot chocolate would be nice right now" he smiled at her, rubbing his hands together to warm them from the friction.

"U-Um.. ok.. Give me a few.. " she breathed out and walked to the kitchen to make the hot coco. Once she finished she put a few marshmallows at the top to give it a finishing touch and took the two cups to the living room in a tray with a plate of Coconut crackers. She kept her attention on the tray to not let it fall.. she entered the living room and froze, her eyes widening. The room warm dark except for the lit fireplace in front of the sofa. There was soft music coming from the iPod speaker with a blue iPod nano plugged in playing a soft tune.

 

http://youtu.be/x1BFZYWo9zQ

(A/N: listen to it please :3 it sets the mood 8D)

 

Byunghun was nowhere to be found and she almost dropped the tray when she saw rose petals in a circle border in front of the fire place. Before she heard the crashing of the glass on the tray, she felt two strong, firm hands catch it.

(A/N: in case anyone was wondering where Byunghun got the rose petals from.. let's just say they came from Joon's rose bouquet ;) but let's not let Kyon Soo know that XD)

"Careful.. " his voice was deep and husky as he spoke dangerously close to her ear.

Kyon Soo shivered, "B-Byunghun.. wh-what are you.. " before she could finish, Byunghun brought the tray over to the middle of the circle, setting it down to the curve near the fire place.

"Come sit and relax.. you worked hard today.. and it's cold.. so let's warm up ok?" he said fixing the tray and taking a cup of hot chocolate, extending it out to Kyon Soo.

Kyon Soo stared at him then cautiously walked over, sitting beside him and taking the cup. Byunghun smiled then took the other cup and sipped the hot coco slightly. He stared at the fire; Kyon Soo bit her bottom lip and awkwardly stared at the fire as well, she carefully took a sip of the hot coco then placed it down on the tray. She hugged her knees to her chest and continued staring at the fire, unconsciously crossing her arms to warm them from the friction of rubbing them with her hands. She froze as she felt a weight get draped over her, she turned to find a wool blanket over her left shoulder, she turned to her right and found Byunghun covering himself with the same blanket and scooting right next to her, so close that their arms were touching. (A/N: I know that's not close enough but she's jittery atm >w>) Byunghun didn't look at her so she turned to the fire again..

"Byunghu-"

"I hope you don't mind if I sleep here tonight.. " she felt him leaning on her a bit and she instantly flushed red.

"B-Byunghun I.. why are you.. how did you.. " she bit her bottom lip, not knowing where to start, "Y-Yeah.. i-it's late.. y-you c-can stay.. "

"Gomawuh.. " he breathed out right next to her ear, placing a gentle kiss on it making Kyon Soo shiver and instantly shy away from his touch.

"B-Byunghun!" she was about to get up, but he held onto her waist with both arms.

"Not this time Kyon Soo.. You're not getting away from me again!" he instantly pinned her down on the floor, her eyes wide in fear and his full of mixed emotions.. anger, lust, loneliness, love.. everything he'd felt for almost two years and couldn't express because of her disappearance. He was huffing, tears about to brim his eyes, but he held them back, he couldn't show weakness when he was just about to take her back.

"B-Byunghun.. p-please.. I-"

"You what Kyon Soo?! You're sorry?! Mianhae again?! Sorry that you ran away from me?! Sorry that you ran away with our son?! WHAT KYON SOO?! WHAT THE HELL COULD YOU BE SORRY ABOUT?!"

Kyon Soo started crying, she sobbed, "B-Byunghun.. please.. sh-shh.. you might wake Jaeh-hyun.. "

"He's upstairs! I highly doubt he'll be able to hear us if you need a baby monitor to hear him! Stop changing the subject! How can you do this to me?!" he was crying now.. he couldn't hold it back any longer. He sobbed, getting off of her and leaning back on the couch. "Two years.. two years I looked for you.. you and Jaehyun.. do you have any idea how much I suffered.. ? How much I longed to be with you again.. ? How much I wanted to hold you.. kiss you.. love you.. ? I missed you.. so much.. "

Kyon Soo sat up and looked at him like he'd gone hysterical.. which he probably had, "B-Byunghun-ah.. " she breathed out and started tearing up.. she couldn't take seeing him like this, she couldn't take seeing him breaking down in front of her, she'd longed to see the strong Byunghun that protected her with his life.. not the Byunghun that couldn't do anything because he felt that she had abandoned him. She couldn't take it anymore.. she loved him, she loved him with her life.. she could never let him go.. she knew that now.. and she cursed at herself for ever making the mistake of taking herself and Jaehyun away from him. A year of Jaehyun's life is what Byunghun had missed, and two years of hers.. she'd make it up to him if it killed her. "M-Mianhae Byunghun-ah.. " she took him into her arms, burying his head into her chest, "Let's go back.. I want to go back with you.. I'm so sorry for leaving.. I should never have.. I'm so s-"

They shared a teary passionate kiss, he laid her on the ground never breaking their lip lock, he climbed on top of her and made love to her that night.. all through the night, showing her exactly what she'd missed for the past two years..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~10:00 A.M~Next Day~

Kyon Soo's eyes fluttered open to the sun peeking at her through the blinds. She moaned softly and turned over, but stopped as she felt an arm draped over her waist. She looked at it and recalled the events that happened last night. She flushed then smiled at the memory..

"Good morning.. yeobo.. " he breathed into her ear, making her shiver. He turned her body to face him, and she giggled as he touched her sides, "You're still ticklish there.. ?" he smirked at her, "I should take advantage of that next time.. " he whispered huskily trailing kisses down to her chest; she moaned as he reached his kisses between her s.

"B-Byunghun.. " she bit her bottom lip. He looked up at her and grinded his body up to meet his lips with hers. "Mm.. mm.. "

"Don't tempt me Kyon Soo.. I don't wanna make you sore right now before we go back.. " he smiled at the thought. "I'll call the guys to help pack up ok.. ?" he reached for his phone on the night stand.

"W-Wait.. Byunghun.. " she held his hand to make him stop and enlaced their fingers together, "Byunghun.. I love you.. " she leaned up and kissed his lips softly, "I want to go back with you.. I-I want to make up for the two years we were apart.. but.. Jaehyun.. his life here-"

"Everything's changed Kyon Soo.. The club is gone.. it's a dance club now.. non-alcoholic drinks, and is surprisingly doing a lot better than before.. No more drugs.. no more cheating.. " he frowned at the memories, "No more violence.. but there is one thing I can't get rid of.. "

"What's that.. ?" she smiled, happy at the news.

"No more .. it's not something I can fulfill.. especially when you're around.. " he smirked down at her, causing her to redden.

"B-Byunghun.. " she tried to find words to say and tried struggling to get herself free from under him, to no avail, "L-Let's check on J-Jaehyun.. h-he should be a-awake now.. " she stuttered nervously.

"Speaking of Jaehyun.. " he played with her hair, "We need to tell him.. I want my son.. I can't have him thinking I abandoned him.. "

"I-I'll tell him.. today.. wh-when he asks why we're leaving.. "

He kissed her forehead, "Alright.. " he left his lips on her forehead, "Thank you Kyon Soo-yah.. I love you.. and you're mine.. forever.. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teen Top and SHINee arrived around noon, and in about 5 hours, everything Kyon Soo and Jaehyun owned were packed into a moving truck, and two backpacks for the drive over.

"Kyon Soo-yah" Kyon Soo turned to the voice.

"Joon oppa.. thank you for coming.. " her voice saddened. Byunghun was behind her, watching their conversation, "I'm so sorry.. I'm so grateful for everything you've done for us.. for me.. " she placed a hand on his cheek, "I need to return to him.. I made a huge mistake.. I should never have taken myself and Jaehyun away from his father.. Joon oppa-"

"You finally realized your mistake huh?" Joon smiled at her, then turned to Byunghun. "Don't ever make her cry again.. or I'll make you pay.. I'll take her away for real.. you know very well about my feelings for her.. and my gang and I won't hesitate to take them back if you hurt her again.. "

Byunghun smirked and nodded sharply at Joon, "Thank you.. for watching over them.. I'll never hurt her again.. not for as long as live.. and forever more.. " he looked into Kyon Soo's eyes, "Though you didn't have to hide so well.. two years is impressive.. I have to admit.. no trace at all.. " Byunghun walked over and wrapped his arm around Kyon Soo's waist.

"Well.. MBLAQ is experienced in hiding.. we're kind of like special ops.. " Joon grinned.

Kyon Soo blinked in confusion, "Wh-What's going on.. ?"

"Joon's the leader of his gang MBLAQ.. didn't you know.. ?"

"N-No he never told me.. o-oppa.. ?" she turned to his grinning face.

"Sorry for not telling you.. " he sheepishly scratched his cheek with his index finger, "I was under cover.. "

"Kyon Soo.. Teen Top is at a truce with ALL gangs in South Korea.. some truces better than others.. so there's no need for you to worry about Jaehyun's protection anymore.. nor do I have to worry much about yours.. " he smiled at her, "I've taken care of everything.. just for you.. I love you.. " he leaned his forehead against hers and gently kissed her lips.

She started tearing up again and hid her face into his chest.

"Well I better go.. Kyon Soo take care alright.. ? L. Joe you best take care of her.. MBLAQ will be in contact.. " smiled. Kyon Soo turned to him and gave him a warm hug.

"Gomawuh.. for everything oppa.. gomawuh.. "

"You're welcome~" he smiled, hugging her back, and with that he left saying that a goodbye to Jaehyun would be too much.

"Umma~" speak of the little tyke.

Kyon Soo turned to her son who had his jacket and backpack on, while hugging his new toy bear (A/N: couldn't think of a toy >w>) from his Teen Top ajusshis - Teen Top and SHINee had become his first ajusshis and they had completely grown on him and him to them in return (So much that they wouldn't stop playing with them and at one point L. Joe had to yell at them to get back to work). Kyon Soo leaned down and picked him up, "What is it baby?"

"Umma why we leave home?" he asked, his eyes becoming curiously round.

Kyon Soo turned to Byunghun, who took him in response, "Jaehyun-ah.. you and umma are going to leave to be with your appa.. " Byunghun explained to the curious child.

Jaehyun tilted his head, "My appa.. ?"

"Don't you wanna see your appa Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun eagerly nodded, "Where's my appa chingu?!" he looked around frantically.

"I'm.. right here Jaehyun.. I'm your appa.. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: YAY IT'S FOUR O'CLOCK 8DDDDD AHAHAHA I HAVE CHURCH TMRW >w> Well I hope you enjoy this guys~ Next chapter is the last chapter of Differences.. I'm thinking about doing a sequel but not anytime soon unfortunately XD ahaha because, as it says above, I have an announcement to make >83 kekeke

So I took a poll a couple chapters ago and it had overwhelming advantage to one particular blonde rapper (No not L. Joe 8D)

lol and so the winner is~

*drum rolls*

G-DRAGON 8DDDD

ahaha~ so the next story will be G-Dragon oppa~ :3 the other blonde rapper we know and love X3

Not only that.. but I'll be working on couple different stories as well along with the G-Dragon story :3 so please be patient with me because the pattern of updates will probably be every other day for all stories because I'll probably write for one whole day for all stories and update the next day :P As always the most time I'll late pass by between updates is a week so thank you for your patience 8D

The other story will be of Yu Ha Min ;3 the y ulzzang model 83 kekeke if chu like Yu Ha Min comment or look him up if you don't know >:3 kekeke and Kim Jaejoong (Hero) beloved :3

I edited some of the previous chapters :3 added more pics so check those out if you'd like XD ahaha well that's pretty much all for now~ Oh and I had something else in mind for the ending but.. I found it a bit too cruel >w> ahaha so nvm about that.. (for those who want to know.. I planned to have L. Joe pretty much take Jaehyun away from Kyon Soo by force and make her choose between coming back to him willingly with Jaehyun or having a custody battle for Jaehyun.. and knowing Kyon Soo, she would definitely choose to come back to him.. she would never expose her baby to such a disturbing childhood >w>)

er.. ok well that's it X3 I'll edit this when I have time 8D NIGHT GUYS ENJOY!!

Comment answers:

@onisuriyuuu: ahaha thank you deary <3

@-shooberry: XD sorry for the wait :3 please read the A/N's at the beginning and end XDD

@kirstie: ^.^;; lol please read the A/N's XDD and ty so much for your continuous support~

@meLOVEyou: XDD tyty <3

@tieeex3: ahaha okii~

@AiZaiYun: lol yus they kind of is >w> kekeke~ lol yea Joon is lovable X3 and I hate touch screens XDDD