His temper.. Her innocence..

Neon nae geoya~넌 내꺼야

A/N: :3 only Kyon Soo is mine X3 PLEASE DON'T STEAL THE STORY LINE IT'S MINE TOO >:(

:) kekeke~ enjoy guys :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2:00 A.M.~

Modern Penthouse Interior Design Ideas l Living Room and Kitchen

Lee Byunghun stumbled through the door of his penthouse suite holding onto the front door for support as he shut it with a slight thud. He was mostly sober from his night out with his gang and their clubbing activities. He stumbled up the steps into one of the two doors in the narrow hallways upstairs. He ignored the darkness of the room and went straight to the walk in closet. He quickly removed his outdoor clothes, leaving only his boxers on and slipping on a plain white shirt. He walked tiredly to the bed and laid down on the right side, facing away from the young woman that had been jolted awake at his arrival. He had ignored her once again; he fell right to sleep as a tear rolled down his wife's cheek.

penthouse_bedroom_by_sedatdurucan.jpg

~12:30 P.M.~Next Day~

Lee Kyon Soo dabbed the bottom of her frilled pink and white ribbon apron at her slightly sweaty forehead. She finished up cooking lunch for her still sleeping husband and started washing the utensils. She jumped slightly as a strong pair of arms wrapped around her small waist.

Modern Penthouse Interior Design Ideas l Dining Room

"Good morning love~" a husky voice breathed close to her ear. She shivered at his forwardness and tensed slightly in his arms. 

She cleared as he started to gently kiss down the side of her neck, "G-Good morning Byunghun-ah.. are you hungry.. ?"

"Mm.. nae.. " he mumbled against her neck and continued along her shoulders, pushing her sweater down along the way.

"I-I cooked some ddeokbok-"

"Ahni.. 

"M-Mwoh.. ?" he stopped his intimate assault and reached around her waist to turn off the faucet. He turned her to face him with his hands never leaving her waist.

"I'm hungry for you.. " he growled in her ear, causing a tremble to climb her spine. He then proceeded to kiss and nip at her neck where he knew exactly where her weak spot was from the first and last time they made love on their honeymoon, plus the previous intimate experiences he gave her before their marriage. He was rougher this time as he started to reach his hands into her sweater. She turned visibly red as she let out a soft moan. 

"B-Byunghu- ah!" he gripped her exposed waist and lifted her to sit on the counter and kissed her soft lips posessively.

"Mm.. Kyon Soo-yah.. " he breathed and moaned against her lips. He slipped his tongue in as she gasped from his hand squeezing her thigh. He loved her.. so much that he'd give his own life for her.. He loved everything about her.. Her small frame, her innocent actions, her loving voice.. everything except.. 

"B-Byunghun-ah.. th-the food will cool-" her eyes widened as his free hand cupped her . "N-No.." he squeezed it gently, she shut her eyes tightly, "No!" she pushed his chest away from her and put a hand over and nose in an attempt to hide her flushed cheeks. Her other hand tugged at her sweater that had been raised above her chest, exposing her top half to her now angry husband. She looked away from his enraged eyes and fixed herself up as she hopped off the counter. She lowered her head in front of him and listened to the silence only broken by his heavy angered breathing. "M-Mianhae.. " she stuttered.

He laughed unamused and sounding more like a snort, "Mian?! HAH! Again with this!! Every. Single. Time. Kyon Soo!!" he slammed his fist into the counter, causing Kyon Soo to flinch as a crack appeared beneath his fist. "Is this gonna happen every ing time I try getting intimate with you?! I'm your damn husband Kyon Soo! There's NOTHING you need to hide from me and NOTHING for you to be ashamed of!! I've seen all of you already!! I need intimacy Kyon Soo! I'm a man! I have hormones! I have needs that NEED to be satisfied!!

She started tearing up, "M-Mia-"

"AHNIYO!! DON'T ING APPOLOGISE!! WE HAVEN'T HAD SINCE OUR HONEYMOON OVER A YEAR AGO!! DAMMIT KYON SOO I'M GETTING ING TIRED OF THIS!! YOU'RE SUCH A ING PRUDE!!" with that he stormed off back up to their room, leaving a sobbing Kyon Soo standing alone in the kitchen.

She stood wiping her eyes and walked over to the chair that contained a gift bag that was printed with cursive letters: 

~~HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY~~
 

Tears flowed freely down Kyon Soo's cheeks as she heard his rushed footsteps coming down the stairs and stopping near the door. Byunghun shrugged his coat on, glancing at his sobbing wife's back. He sighed, hesitating to put on his Jeremy Scott white wings, her present for him on his 20th birthday - a smile forming on his lips from the memory. He eventually slipped them on, took one last glance at Kyon Soo and opened the door. 

"I'm going out.. " and he went on his way. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please leave a comment below ;) and review for me please? :D Banners are well appreciated ^.^ and sorry if it was a bit short o3o I kinda made it this way XD

Thanks guys!! 

~~ KimEunMi-yah ~~