A Sudden Change.. ? Or not.. ?

Neon nae geoya~넌 내꺼야

A/N: o3o kekeke I wanted to slap Byunghun in this chappie =w= enjoy guys! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~10:00 A.M.~Next Day~

Kyon Soo's eyes fluttered open to an empty space on the bed next to her. She sighed and sat up, running a hand through her silk hair. She looked down and realized she hadn't changed from last night and smiled at the memory of Byunghun carrying her to bed. She got up and went to the bathroom to shower.

She came out in a white skirt and a grey V-neck long sleeve that had a ruffle design along to collar. Under the skirt, she wore black leggings half covering the white socks on her feet. Her hair was dried and, as usual, un-styled and left down after being brushed straight and thin.

She walked out to the hallway and grabbed her long white peacock coat, that flared at the waist, from the coat closet across from the bedroom, along with a fluffy white beret, thin white gloves, just in case, and a long fluffy white scarf. She stepped back in the room and grabbed her small shoulder bag then proceeded going down the stairs. She smiled at the memories of their shopping trips - mostly consisting of Byunghun dressing her up and buying every little thing she showed interest in.. 'He was always smiling back then.. we were so happy.. It didn't matter that our parents threw us out for eloping right after high school.. we were so happy, believing that we'd be together forever.. ' her smile saddened visibly. 'He was already disowned by his CEO father by the time I met him, for being in a gang during our senior year. I didn't blame him.. he was miserable in his family.. I never understood why he'd marry the middle-class nerd, prude and innocence of the school. I still wonder where he gets his money to support us.. ' she stared at the expensive coat in her hands, 'Byunghun is filthy rich.. he didn't think twice before buying something nor did he think twice about sharing his money with me.. ' Kyon Soo descended the stairs and paused as the smell of pancakes reached her nose. Her eyes widened and she cautiously walked into the kitchen. Her jaw dropped seeing Byunghun in an apron and currently flipping a pancake in a frying pan. 

Kyon Soo stood near the staircase; stunned, she dropped her purse, making Byunghun turn to her.

He smiled, eyeing her outfit and finished putting the stack of pancakes on the table then slipped his apron off and walked over to his dazed wife.

"Mm.. good morning hun.. " he took her in his arms as she dropped her stuff, startled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close, trapping her arms between them.

"G-Good Morning Byu-" her eyes widened as he pecked her lips.

"Why so tense hun?" he smiled warmly at her, nuzzling her pink cheeks affectionately. "Relax.. come eat with me hm.. ?" he walked behind her and massaged her shoulders lightly.

"N-Nae.. " she replied helpless at his sudden mood swing. He took her hand and led her to the table; Byunghun had moved the two chairs next to each other in front of a stack of pancakes and milk. They sat down next to each other and he instantly started feeding her. 

"Ah~ Kyon Soo-yah~" he held out a fork with a triangular piece of pancake on it.

"Byunghun I-I can-

"Ahniyo~ Ah~" he held the fork to her trembling lips. She hesitantly opened and bit the slice off the fork. She bit her bottom lip after swallowing, tasting the syrup on her lips.

Byunghun smiled at her expectantly, "M-Majita.. " she stuttered, not able to look him in the eye. She looked down at her lap, her fingers fidgeting.

"Kyon Soo-yah.. " he called; she didn't look up. He took her chin, "Yeobo.. " he tilted her head up and cupped her chin as her eyes widened. Byunghun slowly started to lean in and Kyon Soo could only sit there stunned. His eyes half closed and she scrunched her eyes shut. She felt his tongue along her bottom lip, and as quick as it came, it disappeared. She opened her eyes to find him smirking at her; she blushed harder and they continued eating. She kept looking down and Byunghun continued feeding her. He gave himself a bite and her bright smiling face flashed in his mind; his fist unconsciously clenched.

'No one but me is allowed to put that kind of smile on her face.. No one is allowed to see it except me.. She promised me that.. And I'll make sure she keeps it.. That beautiful smile is only meant for me.. '

"Kyon Soo-yah.. I'll be back late tonight.. I have to go now.. don't wait up for me nae?" Byunghun explained, standing and cleaning the table.

"N-Nae.. " Kyon Soo stuttered, getting up with her head slightly lowered. She pushed the chairs in as Byunghun washed the dishes. 

'I knew it was too good to last.. ' she bit her lower lip to hold her tears in.

"Ok, I'm going" he walked over and kissed her temple gently, then slipped on his jacket and shoes, "Ahnyoung~" he gave her one last smile and left.

She sighed and walked up to their room, tears running down her cheeks. She entered and sat on their bed, thinking for quite a while. When she finally got up, she noticed the Anniversary gift bag on his bedside table. She hesitantly walked around the bed and picked it up. Her eyes widened as she opened the square leather box contained inside. The watch she had gotten him from half her own savings was gone. She snapped the box shut and dropped it quickly, running out of the house.

One word was on the box: 

ROLEX


 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Byunghun was already at his gang's hang out, taking care of some business.

"Ricky!!" Chang Hyun flinched as his hyung burst into the room. "Do you remember the face of the guy we saw yesterday with Kyon Soo?!" Byunghun marched over with his hands stuffed in his jeans' pockets.

"Nae~ Waeyo~?" he answered, holding out the lollipop that was in his mouth a moment ago. 

"Go get Changjo and search for him.. NOW!!"

"Aish! Arasso!!" Chang Hyun quickly rushed out the door to find Jong Hyun.

"When you find him call me!" Byunghun yelled after him "Aish!" he threw himself on the couch next to Chan Hee who was typing on a laptop.

"Why so harsh?" Daniel asked from the small kitchen as he took a swig of water.

Byunghun just glared at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 8D woah! 3 updates in a row X3 kekeke <3 I luff my subscribers! Thanks guys so much!

Make sure your read ALL my author's notes please ;)

Also can someone mm me or comment on my page if you can make me a banner for this? :3 ty <3

Comment and review ;)

Answers to comments:

@Pataco_95: lol ;) we'll see hm?

@-Jennifer-: ahaha ty =^.^=