Chapter Four

In Love With The Jerk, Lee DongHae
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we doing here, Hyo?" Taeyeon frowned with her hand covering her nose as she all she could smell was cigarette smokes inside that club. The slightly older girl could barely breathe.

"What do you think people do in clubs? We're here to party, Tae ahjumma~" she chuckled. She started looking around, trying to find people she was familiar with. And it didn't take too long when she spotted one. She found her childhood friend, Min, who just got back from U.S. dancing on the dance floor.

She dragged Taeyeon and went towards the girl. "We should go home," Taeyeon said.

"Come on, Taeng~ Don't be a kill joy," She whined. Actually, Hyoyeon was somehow feeling guilty. She knew Taeyeon was not used to that kind of place, but they were already there. Besides, Taeyeon also knew and was actually friends with Min so it wont really be awkward.

Sensing how uncomfortable Taeyeon, Min chuckled and put an arm around the older girl's shoulder. "Don't worry, Tae-unnie~ We actually have rented a VIP room upstairs.  Jia unnie and the others were there. It's less smokey and noisy, so you'll be more comfortable up there." she said as she guided the two into the said VIP room upstairs.

Hearing this, Taeyeon felt somehow relieved. They went into the room to see some of their friends in the same industry they were working in were also there. Well, most close friends of Hyoyeon were there. The party goers.

"We're both dead if Kangin oppa knows about this," Taeyeon whispered which only made Hyoyeon laugh.

"Don't worry, Hyungsoo-nim. What oppa doesn't know wont hurt him.. or rather, won't kill us, right?" Hyoyeon chuckled. 

"Aigoo!!" the dork nudged the ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter